How do you guys cope with having no friends or no girlfriend. It's been bothering me more than usual lately

How do you guys cope with having no friends or no girlfriend. It's been bothering me more than usual lately.

Bump

finding them
or fappin

just kidding, get shitton of work to do and educate yourself. Seriously, I don't have time to think about how pathetic I am! It's gorgeous!

I already work a lot and hopefully i start college in the fall so that should help I guess.

also a private tip for being social:
listen to more music, read a lot of books (if you don't like to, then damn shame because if you can trust me on anything, trust me on this: that's the most efficient way to get eloquent but I guess games and films, other cultural things do work too) and LEARN TO PLAY AN INSTRUMENT. A GOOD ONE, NOT SHITTY LIKE TRUMPet - GUITAR or VIOLIN, them rule

I listen to a ton of music, I've played guitar for 12 years now how does this help being social?

you are going to find friends them. Don't be intrusive on this. It's the first time being in a new ecosystem for you and for them. They would like to hang out with you just as much as you do because they don't wanna be alone in that new environment

Ooh nice just like me
In the way people with great musical taste look charismatical and interesting. You, and me, are the topic of talks, not only our skills or stuff, just sharing information would be interesting for people. Look at us
We talk
You would like to talk with others
Others will like to talk with you
You are interesting
But don't get cocky

I see you like MGS. Go and play vidya with people. Have peace

fukin captcha

Idk I talk to people just fine, I have a hard time actually making friends. I was supposed to hang out with someone from work yesterday and he bailed on me.

i have freinds. i have a gf.
but i feel so lonely inside.
imagine a galaxy, far away...thats the same picture my brain develops, when im reflecting my feelings...
deep inside, im alone, all alone....
fuck this shit and fuck everything.

i have this feeling my entire life...since i remember... laughing and happy people around me....i laugh with them, but i feel nothing. i just laugh

i cant cry...the only emotion i get is anger... my psychiologist said, it might be depression...

so many people around me, my family, my gf, my friends...they love me...and somehow i do love them....but i am alone inside

fuck im drunk

I'm being bailed on by everyone my friends included since I turned 12 actually but maybe its the way we here are living. It's not a fucking big deal really, no worries

I wonder why do you DON'T have any friends or girlfriend. Have you ever wonder too?
Maybe it's because you wonder about it too much?
Think about it.
I shall now go

You are not a faggot OP
But think about thinking about being a faggot. Does it make you, a faggot or not? In the eyes of other people? Maybe?

Pees and luff
Sincerly, polish user

mate I hear ya
I've been always wondering.... why are my hands... my?
Why is this body my own body?
Why don't anyone else is this Protagonist, inside MY body?
Am I a protagonist of world?
Am I supposed to be... great? Better? Should I? Am I? Do I do something wrong? Why Am I even that?

God I love Sup Forums sometimes
But I really have to go to sleep now, it's really late in Polend now
Dobranoc guys

Does a Bass Drum count?

Yeah I guess
Bass is cool in the way its really nonstream and if you happen to find a person to talk into how bass is great and underrated, it would be hella better than that mainstream guitar desk I have
Please let that thread die cause I have to go

sleep tight....

i just drink another beer...

i knwo that i am, who i am...but i have this big wall between me and the world...sometimes it is like fog...

i like the sun and nature...but i only can enjoy it for my own....nothing to share...i really dont wanna talk about my deep feelings with other people...they are strangers...even my gf and family are people who i love...but thats it, what does this even mean? i would die for them, but they cant help me in my misery

I really don't think about it much anymore, not like I used to. It really gets me some days though.

Video games and drugs. What are you, some kind of faggot?

And one more thing, I'm, the polish sleeplessnesser (for real), am not writing all those things to help you, OP

I had this time to help everyone in this thread, ones not typing and those trying to make up their minds about life
I feel you all

Have you ever wondered if there are guys like me? There are plenty of them really

You should live and be happy
You, with deppresion should not actually search the happiness but the basic feeling of "it's actually good to be here"

I wasnt talking about being who you are really. It's not that simple. Hell its REALLY NOT simple. I... can't explain it in polish, not to mention in english. I can't really explain it to myself for all those years
I used to say "People see world like cameras", when I was 5. That's the most accurate thing I can explain about what I've kept in mind

Good dreams to you too, friend

Think more, but more about the reasons and roots of things. Like, "how", not "why" really

byee lmao

thank you.... been the first time, that i tel my feelings to someone who isnt my psych doc...

i miss all the people, that are around me....
i miss myself

>implying I haven't been using this combo for years

I make myself a better person, little by little. I crawled out of that hole about a year ago after enrolling in some theology and psychology classes. I came to find a lot of interesting co-relations and met a lot of people interested in the same ideas. I now am teaching myself guitar, how to write songs that aren't shitty and inspire others to better themselves and met not the girl of dreams but a pretty fucking awesome girl who's fairly like minded. Work on something and really put yourself into it and people will come to you. Unless you're that kind of asshole who won't censor themselves out of sheer arrogance and complains when no one wants to talk to them or touch their peen. If that's the case, seriously consider what you find valuable and/or be an hero.

drugs wont do anything....
they just fuck you up...

everytime i took mdma or lsd, i just realized, how lonely i am...

I know that feeling user.

Heroin works pretty well for me tbqh fam

Well, after an entire life of solitude, I just had to get used to it. So basically, I don't have to cope. It's just the way it is. Maybe it'll change once I hit the uni...

Are you me?

Mmmm.. fresh pasta

Go watch a shitty local football team. Keep it up for two months and you will have friends.

has the right idea.
Make something of yourself or die alone in the bed you made. Simple as that.

Kek I doubt a grown man watching high school football by himself is going to make any friends that aren't Chris Hansen.

Yep

We are the masters of our realm.
Behave like a master. Control your own destiny. Don't fret on partnership. It happens to everyone even if you don't want it. Usually when you give it up it finds you. How are your social skills? Do you do anything as a hobby? Guitars=pussy

I used to be you.
I smoke pot now. Alcohol dampened my reception of others. I didn't realize how awesome I was until I got stoned and made a girl pee from laughing. And when I helped her by bringing her clean panties to her she gave me a blowjob and ended up marrying me. Laughter has me set.