Why are Asians so violent and cruel?

Why are Asians so violent and cruel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTyMSgpep7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related Asians in Europe

k

She was just making dinner. Stop being such a racist xenophobe!

Asians are whites without a conscience

I always wonder if these girls were taken from dirt poor areas or they're just so fucked up on drugs they don't care. Even if it's food, you'd have to be a sadist to do this type of thing.

jesus christ

>these girls
Is this like a series or something?
Or a common thing?

I'm curious.

For research purposes.

I refuse to watch it. Asians have no love for animals just like muslims.

Next time you would think dating an asian don't forget they won't think twice about pisoning your drink youtube.com/watch?v=rTyMSgpep7w

I'm not vegan or naturist, but this will always trigger me. It's not like this people is part of some ethnic group or religion specifically, this people appear from anywhere.

what's the source on the video?
this makes me so mad gosh darn it
poor little doggo

cruel

Yo wtf

> Asian

>asians
>human

Who cares? It's just a dog, I eat meat everyday and I don't care that animals die for me to eat.

t. mongoloid

>flag
makes sense

Yeah...white people acting all superior suddenly. Ever see where your meat comes from? Asshole white people do this and worse to cows yet you aren't complaining when your munching on a big Mac.

Stupid fucking white hypocrites.

cause we want to be and we are

That's the difference, they're not killing the animal to eat them. They're just making them suffer for no purpose.

Also, dogs and cats have always been closer to humans for thousand of years. It's common to feel attached to them.

>explaining all this basic shit
Fucking finland

>Poland
Come on, man. I'd understand sanitized western world that probably wonders where all the meat comes from, but you? You still have that doggy dog world cruel streak in you and realize how shit works.

This is done as a sexual fetish. There are sites you pay money to these people in Asia to fuck up animals in a way you want and you watch the video and jack off.

It's seriously fucked up shit. Completely psychopathic.

Imposter!

Guards seize him!

>just like muslims.
then how is it possible for them to love themselves?

Google Asian stiletto heel cat. I think they get paid to do this shit.

>doggy dog
>doggy
I've seen this one too many times on this site and it's really triggering me now

2 nukes weren't enough.

>this and worse
do people kill cows with blowtorches in ivory coast? cows live honorable lives here and get killed in the most humane way possible

This

>comment
>pic

Homeland of nasi goreng bringing the bants.

Why do we need to be blamed?

>cows live honorable lives here and get killed in the most humane way possible

We should have use the two nukes on the Chinese instead of you.

>Chinese

Koreans
Vietnamese
Taiwanese

See, that's what happens when women get out of kitchen and grab tools. They use them for absolutely unintended reasons.

Now I want a big ass Sofritas burrito bowl with guac

Shit is good man

What happens when you are Chinese in Japan?

My Chinese friend said he went to Japan and they nankinged him until he left

FUCK. I'LL PUT THOSE CHINKS INTO THE FUCKING GROUND BEFORE THEY DO ANYTHING TO MY DOGS.

Japs had a right to genocide those subhumans out of existence.

>he thinks our ''''slaughter houses''' are US-tier 5 cows per square meter hangars
our cows live breddy comfy lives

mexican food is shit

because chinks dont think its cruel. they are basically still in the middle ages except for those in big cities.

two more nanking needed