Hey Sup Forumsrothers

Hey Sup Forumsrothers,
many of you have been using the meme "dat boi".
Most of you dont know the truth, but I am here to tell you. "Dat boi" originally comes from tumblr. They trie to infiltrate us. They know our weakness. They know that after pepe got killed by the normies we were looking for the next frog meme. Stop using "dat boi" right now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wm3gd-Wf_XE
youtube.com/watch?v=3V3gkStkZ0k
youtube.com/watch?v=nytzHVEHLLs
youtube.com/watch?v=WQfsH_LL8oI
youtube.com/watch?v=2CjEH6eNqNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

boi he bout to do it

oh shit waddup!

There's a sub Reddit for it as well. It's cancer whatever it is.

You spit on his grave!

triple double

Fuck agreed

Move aside PEPE. There is a new boi in town. youtu.be/wm3gd-Wf_XE

Ring ding-ding-ding.

What's going on?

>infiltrate
My dude, this is a website, not fucking Fort Knox. The only reason anything gets spammed here is because the community encourages being an edgy heckler rather than just ignoring things that are displeasurable to you.

truth be told

preach my brother

Fuck off newfag. Pepe still is number one. GTFO! Go back to fucking ifunny! Fggt!

Thx my nigger fggt!

Ring ding-ding-ding.

This is the Crazy Frog!

>this is a website
No, this is life.

Oh shit, he's all ready started breading with the local population. We can't stop it now it's too big

Then you need to change your life

no it's only been like 2-3 days max.

only being spammed by less than 10 people in a single thread that gets pruned

it's not accomplished anything

Just fuck off normie! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Saw a retard that actually posted this meme as his facebook profile pic. Its like he yelled "HEY GUYS IM A RETARD THAT GETS HIS MEMES OFF OF THE MOST DEGENERATE Sup Forums BOARD AND I ALSO LIKE TUMBLR"

it may not be a unified brotherhood but it definitely isnt a shitty tumblr memecenter here so infiltrating it is exactly what they're trying to do

Sup Forums is filled with normies, brother. Soon it might even go mainstream.

Summer is in the air

O shit dubs, waddup!

I know. We should make a new chan. One that didntĀ“t start as a weeb forum.

youtube.com/watch?v=3V3gkStkZ0k

Fucking american fuckboys. Why dont they just go outside and do normie things.

youtube.com/watch?v=nytzHVEHLLs

i like this meme, its not like Sup Forums came up with anything than ylyl banana for the last few years. OH SHIT WADDUP

The problem isnt the weaboos. The problem is that all the edgy 420dankmemtersXxX joined Sup Forums cuz they think this place will welcome degenerates like them. Hence why we got this DANK NEW DAT BOI MEME XDDDDDDDD ITS SO KEEL AND NEW XDDDD O SHIT WADDUP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=WQfsH_LL8oI

I know the weebs arent the problem. Its these fucking normies. Why do they have to ruin everything in my life. The last thing i loved :.(

Do you newfags that bitch about bananas and frog memes ever read the rules? Are you even aware that there are rules? One of which is the more you hate it, the bigger it will grow. Take that in for a second and think about what it means. Now remember that you are posting on Sup Forums. The more threads you post about hating these things, the more people are going to post them just to see your jimmies rustled. Learn to /b

O shit waddup!

I legally changed my name to dat boi yesterday. I've made it to the top.

A real oldfag would never troll with a tumblr meme. I think youre the fucking newfag here.

Gr8 b8

Prove you're an oldfag

>Remember when dat boi was the big meme?

Sad shit!

lol he mad

quick prove you're an oldfag with one image. most of you are probably too new to know they put these hats on all posts last anniversary

O shit waddup!

Pepe lives on. Go to /r9k/

lol last anniversary

It just hurts

ITT a bunch of newfags pretend to be old fags

OH. SHIT. HERE HE COMES.
ITS DAT BOI!!!!

As if there's anything left to infiltrate

oh shit waddup!

Is there any other frog to use?

Milhouse is now officially a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=2CjEH6eNqNY

Normie detected.

This fag gets it.

Yo if you can't beat em join em. Why are you holding on to being anything but a normie?

Just hit it's weakpoint for massive damage bruh.

Fucking summer. Fuck off normie!

Eh, why don't we keep it and get rid of all the trap/faggot/dick rate/what would you do to chick in pic bullshit?

Cause its not from tumblr. Ez as that!

Normie eh? I'll check your dubs alright. But I don't think you understand my cause. The normie must see your value and you must see theirs if we are ever to achieve greatness. What is your value user?

Nice bait. Thanks user

HERE COME DAT BOI

OH SHIT WHUDDUP

O shit waddup!

It's a shit meme anyway