Dubs decides the first sentence of my next book only non-autistic replies will be counted

Dubs decides the first sentence of my next book only non-autistic replies will be counted.

its a book about a Generational ship flying through space and the different problems and such they face. main character is female and first person.

help me start this Sup Forumsrothers

plz help? ill post some pictures of my wife if you guys help me

The day started gray and mild, but a northern wind was blowing the promise of a frigiit winter across the launch site, urging all to leave for more hospitalble shores

Space.... The final frontier

The Shipdit's adventure
Name someone Shipdit that makes no contributions to the story
He reveals himself to be the evil dipshit in the sequel

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Depth of Excalibur

Hey that's pretty good

Generational Spaceship as in many generations of humans tucked onto the ship and thrown into space like Pandorum?

What kind of problems will they face? If there's a theme you can introduce the reader to it right there in the first page

I never thought I'd see frozen menstrual blood drifting through the void of space.

It was a bright and snowy night.

> From a young age, rape was a part of everyday life for me and the other girls aboard the Astrophallus.

... and that fucking noise starts again.

Earth days since departure: 842. Resources running low. Ran out of bullets. All rope's have been warn out. Evac doors jammed. Everybody is hopeless.

that fucking noise...
>Look here OP

Niggers gonna nigg and haters gonna hate. The End

I was always grateful for our medical chemist adding a whole kilo of LSD-25 to the ships cargo.

Roll

420 is weed day and addis birthday, has to count for something, no?

We left the planet Calais III, leaving its giant hurricanes behind; although not without casualties.

The pattern broke, the clues became worthless.

The world had ended- we hadn't.

you know you can just take ideas you like from posts that arent dubs

In the beginning, there was an end to all.

no no i meant that was mine

"A tug isn't a tug if it's a pull"

Then establish that two characters are trying to repair something and the other one is completely hopeless and can't take orders.

Thanks for the endorsement- I'm an aspiring slash failed writer myself

Shoot your dick off.

Kill yourself

Then I take this
back

Fucker

Put it into your butt and take a photo with timestamp.

kill urself

I mean, I guess that's an OK first line of a book

shit

And now we're here.

Just like it has always been since the very beginning, humans have an extremely well developed survival instinct.

fuck

a testicle?

Winner?

My great grandmother used to us stories about Earth, how you could see the world for miles, how there wasn't a place the sun didn't touched.

well, i'd read that and put it back into the shelf
have fun OP

Technically, yeh- it's just not that great.

fuck you! and fuck your shit! im outta here, nigga!!

"See you space cowboy"

shippy mc shipface

So there I was, at the edge of the Universe, with no home to come back to and nowhere to go, all alone within this cosmic infinity.

Since OP hasn't confirmed the shit line from other post, I Reroll for this

As the Arctic wind blew across Juan's pendulous nutsack, he smiled the confident smile of a man who knew his sperm production was at an all-time high.

>next book only non-autistic replies will be counted.
>its a book about a Generational ship flying through space and the different problems and such they face. main character is female and first peron
>non-autistic
>nost autistic plot

"I came," Dick ejaculated.

im a writer too
well, formerly, i suppose. i dont intend to do any more. however, if youd like to bounce ideas off of me, you can email me

[email protected]

Remove "so there I was" and replace with "we were" and I like it much better

>its a book about a Generational ship flying through space and the different problems and such they face. main character is female and first person.
Just get Rendevous with Rama by Arthur C. Clarke and change the characters around.

Shakespeare once said, "It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."

This one's alright, too

Roll for either, OP's choice

rerolling for this

One more, then I'm out

It's the third day in a row that I've secretly dropped psychoactive mold spores into the protein tanks, and I'm finally beginning to notice behavioral changes in my peers.

The road led deeper and deeper into the dark woods, the countless trees and dense underbrush swallowing more and more of my headlights and reducing visibility to almost non-existent. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I caught a glimpse of a shadowy...something peer over the passenger side window. My hands gripped the wheel so tightly, I had to consciously tell my hands to relax to restore blood flow to my now burning fingers. "Just imagining things" I attempted to reassure myself. It wasn't working. As I glanced down to my radio to check the time, a loud thump from the hood made me scream and swerve madly down the rain-slick road, slamming the brakes inches shy of a towering pine. "Could it be?" I asked. Its eyes locked with mine, there could be no mistake. It was dat boi. "O shit whaddup!"

All was quiet on the final frontier

"No shit, there I was."

"Today, like all days started with failure"

...Every day, I think about taking a cutter with me on my hull scrub rounds, and using it to sinter every rivet and seam from the airlock to the fuel bay as I go. And every day, I don't do it. But I keep a cutter charged and ready in my bunk, just in case.

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times

"Niggers niggers niggers niggers, niggers niggers niggers." Nigger niggered.

Three dead, a broken airlock, and a very angry and murderous wife, all before lunch time. My day was just getting better and better.

"Y'ever get your ass drilled in zero g?" Dave inquired whilst opening his cocoa puffs.

I once again found myself pulling apart another waste recycler.

Pretty sure that quote is from one of the police academy movies, dummy

this one wins

You might not think that just a few of grams of slimey, vat grown meat-snot would inspire bitter jealousy or murderous rage. But there in the recycler, bobbing with a bashed in head amongst unmentionable refuse, was the winner of the spelling bee and recipient of a week's worth of slow-grown protein gel. Gel which, I might add, had been delicious.

I looked back at the earth as it disappeared from view. The swollen sun, which had already engulfed Mercury, would soon destroy the earth's magnetic field and pummel the surface with deadly rays. We flicked on the transmitter to receive Earth's final message to it's ark: "ARE YOU READY FOR THIS SUNDAY NIGHT, WHEN WWE CHAMP-..." After this we could hear only silence.