I need to start a markiplier hate thread to piss off a fanboy. Also YouTuber hate thread

I need to start a markiplier hate thread to piss off a fanboy. Also YouTuber hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPf9ki0w-7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you even know where you are?

B? I thought this would be the best place to do it, because Reddit loves these faggots, and b is good at roasts

A fanboy? More like a gayboy. What are you two set off puffs swinging handbags at each other for?

Fuck I hate YouTube culture.

I would probably sleep with Amy Schumer.

>B

Roasts? Do I look like a Sup Forumsarista?

Fuck off back to /r/closetfaggot

No shit faggot, that's why I made this thread, he's a fucking faggot so I want to piss him off.

"I fucking hate YouTube culture"
Then go on calling me a faggot for making a YouTube hate thread?

U FUCKIN wot m8? You do look like a Sup Forumsarista, you faggot?

I don't get it. I've seen legit content creators who put time and effort into making good videos and sit at around maybe one thousand subs at most.
While let's play, prank, react, and drama channels thrive... what's the deal, why are these cunts getting attention for their half-assed content?

Nicely executed me-me.

Happens generally in most media shit. The popular songs suck dick and you find those songs easier than songs with some actual value, same with games etc.

Mainstream is cancer, but at least it makes you appreciate the good shit you find.

youtube.com/watch?v=pPf9ki0w-7c

Thanks I learned it from Reddit, you dumb cunt.

This is why I made this thread
H3h3 is good tho, and a grade under a

It stank of 9gag you shitposting tranny!

Lol. Is that his son?

I hate this fucking faggot

Fuck off. No one made you smoke weed.