You morons need to go vegan

You morons need to go vegan

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2013/12/secret-language-of-plants/
youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
youtube.com/watch?v=xkR2XEYEFgk
noble.org/ag/pasture/efficiency-beef/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production#cite_note-NRC2000-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5 reasons not to go vegan.
1. Meat
2. Meat
3. Meat
4. Meat
5. Meat

but i like steaks

Get the fuck out

1st: That's a reason for eating meat.
2nd: After I die, the world and everyone on it can die off in the worst way possible, idc
3rd: implying I wouldn't eat a dog
4th: screw longevity, am a hedonist
5th: fuck starving african children

Cringier than OP

More edge than your body has room for faggot?

That's right up there on the most RETARDED pictures I've seen all day.

Congratulations.

yes

how are vegans so sure plant based life forms cannot communicate with one another? i would rather eat human flesh than harm an innocent plant!

So cool. How the fuck did cows survive without humans all those years. Love cow, chicken, Turkey, deer, pig, we help the world. Also don't care for poor fuckers who have 30 kids

Edgy

>Global warming as a reason to change your eating habits.
Yes, liberals actually are that stupid.

Heard of fucking science?

come on guys, if everyone would just align themselves to my way of thinking, the world would be a liberal paradise!

Vegan alternatives for everything

1. Slaughterhouse procedures in western countries are regulated. Animals are knocked unconscious and then guillotined. Any animal suffering should not be an issue as long as you don't buy meat from a shitskin country.
2. Agriculture is worse for global warming than the meat industry. Stop eating plants, you sicko.
3. Dogs have evolved to have a reciprocal relationship with humans, while chicken exist only as prey within our food chain.
4. The risk is insignificant. We've survived for millions of years consuming meat, because our bodies are designed to eat meat. Not eating meat has more adverse effects than the risk of heart disease you mentioned.
5. Grain alone does not contain the nutritional value to keep a human alive and healthy.

well... he's on to something... wired.com/2013/12/secret-language-of-plants/

You people are fucking emo faggots projecting your ass. I'm just stating that selfishness is a thing in my life. Fuck this Vegan Fruit fag and fuck you emo niggers.

Great fuckin argument m8
You're right up there with Carl the cuck with those debating skills

>Ignoring proven facts to try justifying being dicks towards literally everyone
Need I say more?

If a chunk of my digestive system didn't die every time I ate meat, I'd eat meat for 95% of my diet. Fuck you vegans, it's because of you I can't eat meat without literally dying on the inside.

wasn't an argument or a debate. It was a comment. Learn the difference before you start talking to adults.

my trips are saying the truth, you're cringier than op

Edgier

1 not sure you can say they fear it, it's just instinct
2 how is meat causing global warning? leaving them alive will cause even more animal farts which just fuels the greenhouse effect
3 stupid argument, you bond with a dog, not with a chicken
4 it increases it but not by that much
5 so could the livestock feed the hungry you fucking idiot it literally doesnt matter

>2. Agriculture is worse for global warming than the meat industry.
Are you retarded? lol I'm assuming you think animals don't need to eat in order to survive

> hurr durr trips equals truth
literally retarded

>being this new

Do you have any webm's of #5??

1. Animals feel and fear pain, so let's stop the practice of painless routine slaughter, while allowing animals to continue dying in pain and horror out there in the natural world.
2. Meat is worse for global warming than cars. Since global warming is bad, things that are bad for it are good for us.
3. It isn't wrong to eat a dog. And if it were wrong to eat a dog, you don't know on what grounds that claim is based, so you don't know if the same rule applies to chickens. Animals are different.
4. Going vegan increases your risk of diabetes and fat fuckery by 75% as meatless diets are typically far too high in carbohydrates. The lack of sufficient protein from meat also makes you feel more hungry more often, increasing carb-calorie intake even further.
5. Feeding the world's hunger creates economic dependence, making the problem worse. Shore up third-world economies: eat meat.

Livestock can't feed all the humans on earth anymore because we're overpopulated and the meat industry is horribly ineffcient so it can't produce enough food for everyone, are these people illiterate?

Fuck off, nobody likes you, not even the vegetarians. Go be the feminist of food somewhere else.

Vegan is not Vegetarian you inbreeding asstractor

Argiculture is bad since we use huge machines to plant shit
it's not all
>organic bro, I buy it at the wholefoods I know what im walking about

>being this fucking stupid

And animals eat food from that agriculture and produce around 1/10 of the food we give them, so how would it not be more efficient to stop eating meat?

Plants also cant feed the entire human race you fucking moron
do you really think that with out current argiculture it would be possible to feed everyone? of course not you stupid dipshit

such b8

No- keep being butthurt faggot

faggot

also underrated

Also don't you realize you would literally wipe out all domesticated species of animals?
Cows, chickens, pigs they won't surive without human intervention
you are advocating for the extinction of entire species you fucking idiot, think about what you're saying

no u ;o)

>Insert generic comeback here.

Nice one bro. Time for you to turn the computer off for a while.

Hey, it's worse for global warming than the meat industry atleast
so not b8 m8

1 So do people. priorities.

2 citation needed

3 it's not wrong to eat a dog, doing so just isn't part of western culture. In the far east you can pick you a live dog and have it butchered and cut up in public markets. Take your racism somewhere else, shitlord.

4 depends on what kind of meat you're eating.

5 A lot of livestock feed on scrub range land that is unsuitable for any other agricultural actively. That livestock is not being fed grain. Also, there is no world wide grain shortage. There are distribution problems, but there is enough for everyone.

You morons need to get better talking points.

I don't even like meat, I just like KILLING

Are you retarded? Animals eat food from the same lands that we could produce ten times the food that we humans could eat, I think it was around 26% of all habitable land is used for the meat industry and it's horrible inefficient. How about you actually read up on some facts before getting super mad about it? lol

1. that may be true. so what? in most western countries the suffering for slaughtered animals is fairly short or even nonexistant. depending on regulations they might lead a not all that unpleasant life before that.

2. cows are. because of their methane emmissions. not all sectors of meat production are significant in that regard. and the effect is still small compared to burning coal for power.
fun fact the methane emmisions from rice farming are even larger.

3. dogs are much more intelligent than chicken. not much more than pigs though. but I dont really consider eating dogs wrong if they are killed humanly.

4. thats my own risk and choice. and its not even true universally and only affects certain types of meat and to my knowledge the effect is far smaller. not to mention the quality of these kinds of studies are often pretty bad.

5. thats the most retarded idea to "feed the world". food needs to be grown locally or atleast bought and imported. simple food aid is how you destroy the agricultural economy, and most poor countries are heavily dependend on agriculture.

If you couldn't tell, I was asking for an explanation
That meat must be getting to your brain

Well, if the extinction of maybe 20 species will save the rest of the species on this planet then that's a pretty easy choice to make, eh?

omfg
youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E

Dude you are completely retarded..

> 2016
> still calling it Global Warming
> even the scientists don't call it that any more
> Climate Change
> Climate is always changing
> mfw
> If only they called it 'Winter Shortening'

Feelings are irrelevant
Cannibalism could help fix that
I don't discriminate
Ever heard of lean meats?
Again cannibalism could help
Here's some assistance-feed with potatoes as a major part of crops. Those will fill most of the nutritional lack of not having meat. And multiple crops to avoid famine. Why are you trying to inspire Sup Forums of all places? I understand it's stupid someone burnt a cat alive, which is why anons targeted that zippocat moron. What I don't understand is why are you trying to saves lives of people or animals-they're all going to die anyway, so it seems you're fighting a lost cause. Preserving future generations is the only thing I can partially justify. Wanna shock people? Tell them electricity is the worst polluter, and we have alternatives like rhodium (a small ball of it, smaller than a baseball and about twice the size of a marble could power a car for one hundred years) and could make plants to undo the damage, but aren't. We could be advancing our species with artificial (military training tests) and natural (survive in a forest two weeks or longer) selection, all to make a better creature to survive in space in extreme cold or heat without oxygen (there are germs in space we could be studying more) that are sentient, evolving, and travel fast enough to escape the worst of star explosions while not losing form physically ,mentally, genetically. We could maintain a way to manipulate tools and things to design a transport of some type that works and travel far when shit's about to hit the fan. Even cause exceptionally small black holes from very far away to counteract a exploding star. If veganism can help productivity and sustainability, then do it. Don't expect reasons one and three to hold much merit in a logos conversation rather than a pathos or ethos conversation. And any idiot could eat healthier meats if they eat lean and avoid red meat like the plague. Two (if true) and five are the only ones to seem to be reasonable.

You are advocating for veganism because it's "wrong to eat a chicken"
But you don't mind billions of animals dying?
okay

We solution is tp just feed other animals to our meat farms. That way no plants ever have to die.

think... liberal?

Says the person who is trying to argue for something without facts to back them up
kek

I'm sorry, but comeback?
That is a similar thing to a retort or a rebuttal, which would imply a debate. What a bumbaclot.

And what do those other animals eat?

>Dude you are completely retarded..

By vegan standards, this is a well-thought out rebuttal.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkR2XEYEFgk

Make it cheap and I will. If my family of 6 could go vegan for less than $120/wk I would.

>racism
b8, right?

an explanation for what, that liberals are fucking stupid?
>I can't explain that.
Lord knows I wish I could.

> I think
Citation needed for your "facts"
kek

Your'e a dumb ass.

Who said I wouldn't eat a dog? And heart disease? Who wants to live to 90 anyway?

I'm a liberal.

And I eat meat and cheese.

/did I just blow your mind?

So you just make up a statement with no base or reasoning?

I rest my case

>Animals eat other animals. It's a fact of life.
>Volcanic activity and solar activity are the only things capable of having an appreciable effect on global climate.
>It's not right or wrong to eat either, just natural.
>Eating anything increases your risk of something.
>How? Do you think people would just magically give away their grain when their economy collapses and they are no longer paid for growing it.

Being a vegan is a laudible choice, being an ignorant cunt and thinking you're better than anyone else because you're a vegan is not.

noble.org/ag/pasture/efficiency-beef/
And then the sources of this article if you even bother looking through those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production#cite_note-NRC2000-5
I have more sources but they are in swedish so I'm assuming you're not from sweden so there won't be much point in linking those

You are still young. Get back to me in 5 years or so.
Or,
maybe there is hope for you still.

1 - no source, no explanation of relevance
2 - no source
3 - assumes that eating dog is wrong, assumes that dogs and chickens have equal value
4 - no source, the only published source that makes that claim has been discredited for flawed methodology and statistical analysis
5 - simply not true, the majority of calories for livestock is mostly inedible by humans. the amount of calories that is denied to humans because it is given to livestock generates ~3x as many calories that are consumable by humans

A lot of the people growing food for livestock don't actually own their own land and get paid less than they actually grow so if those got their land back then it wouldn't be an issue

Kek

Point five is just dependant on what you grow, you could grow soy beans and protein and calories wouldn't be an issue at all

OP I promise to go vegan if if you can legalize lolis and cp.

... so do we have a deal?

Other animals.

KEK your sources dont even support your claims
>hurr durr we can use the land that the animals use for agriculture
No you cant, your own sources even states it
>Much of this land is not suitable for farming

Ill go vegan if you kill yourself and stream it

So the grain used to feed livestock could feed the whole world, and what we just let all the livestock starve to death? OP is a faggot who wants to watch animals starve to death rather then be eaten.

Meat and cheese costs more than rice, potatoes, beans, etc.?
Do research, most anything can be done vegan

That's not how the food chain works, you get to plants eventually and then you're back where you started

you've now made yourself on the bottom of the food chain fag, let me draw a picture for you

>Meat is worse for global warming than cars
>Triple mega turbo fuckin kek

do it op, your life for the lives of a thousand cows

If you go vegan this will elude you

eat endangered species, cows and chickens are not endangered

The best way to deal with an sjw is to out-sjw them.

If worse = X,
and global warming = 0,
then X * 0 = 0.
>implying 'worse' doesn't factor in here.

>animals feel and fear pain
Then kill them painlessly.

>muh global warming!
1. global warming isn't a problem
2. fuck off with your self-righteous faggotry you hypocrite. Stop driving a car, stop using electricity, stop participating in the modern world, grow your own food and live in a cave and FUCK OFF.

>if it's wrong to eat a dog
It's not
>it's wrong to eat a chicken
Nice straw man. Fuck you.

>eating meat increases your risk of heart disease by 50%
All studies have merely correlated it. Guess what? Correlation != causation. It's not a secret that being fat increases risk of heart disease.

>grain used for livestock could feed the world's hunger
1. I'll go ahead and forgive your pathetic grammar and typos
2. You know what would do a really great job of feeding the world's hungry? If those wankers would stop cutting each other's heads off for two fucking seconds and grow their own food.
3. If you actually gave a fuck then you'd be sending money to charities right now instead of running your mouth and getting self-righteous about some shit that isn't going to change no matter how much you bitch about it.

but 9 billion people eating a high fiber diet and generating methane is better for global warming

That kind of vegan propaganda only makes sense because you have a nutritionally impoverished brain. Eat some meat and join the master race.

Put down your bible and get some REAL facts faggot

"grain could be used to feed the words hungry" have fun eating chaff