Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBYMluk3R4s
youtube.com/watch?v=eEuoAl1elLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

COD's better

People will actually defend this game when it flops
Because EA

nice bait

is there really any difference between Battleshooter and Call of Bullet: Modern Shooterman 5?

yes.

>Tfw Betafag mad someone actually had the balls to go back in time rather then 12 games in future/modern setting

I'm really hoping it doesn't end up feeling like Battlefront. It's a cool game and the gunplay is different compared to current shooters, but it's fairly bland.

Battleships are cool tho. I hope they don't end up being as lame as the gunships from BF4

niggers in a combat role in WW1?

pahahahaha

no just fucking no

i miss futuristic games, most games nowadays are in ww1

Basically, in one...
Your run around, shoot people, die
The other one.... wait...

Nice b8 m8

looks fun

I hate EA so much. You guys wanted Bf5 and WW2? Well, here's Bf1 and WW1.

there were afrigan amerigans in ww1

Confirmed.

I wanted WW1

waw Remastered

One is shit and the other isn't

Arma

Fuck that, Verdun is a true WW1 game not this big budget hollywood bullshit

Fuck off Jimmy, no one likes you and your shitty opinions. God, you're annoying.

I really dislike this. I think it's going to be the 2nd Battlefield that will be a disappointment. Apparently most people don't. I think it's more down to you fags having a reactionary movement against COD then actuarially liking the idea of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yBYMluk3R4s

a challenger appears

It's niggers in everything now or you're a racist.

1066, Harold Shaqeal Nigwinson defeats Haraols Sharonda Hardrada and marshals his nigger army to defeat William the Niggerer at South Central Hastings.

1191: Richard the Niggerheart lands in Acre to fight Salah Al Nigger in the Crusades.

1429: Jean'dNigger defeats the Niggers at Orleans

1492: Niggopher Washington Columbonig discovers the Nigger World

1588: The Nigger Armada is destroyed by Elizanigger I

1815: Nigpoleon Niggerparte is defeated by the Nigger Army at Niggerloo.

1969: The Nigger American Space Administration puts Neil Niggerstrom on the moon

Get ready for it, racial tokenism is going to re-write history for the sake of political correctness.

"You dawg, we need to capcha mo zones!"

Anything you want to talk about, buddy?

>my nigga

The only worthy FPS

in NON-COMBAT roles

>Americans

Can't even teach their own citizens their own history properly.

YES WW1

I liked BF:Vietnam the best- it was the first one I played, and it was hard to shift to the other ones later on.

1) copters were awesome and somewhat hard to fly
2) you could tell the enemy at a glance. gooks vs us - easy. in other modern games, everyone looks the fucking same.

Not really, I'm curious how EA is going to turn WW1 into an FPS though. WW1 consistent of sitting in a trench for months and getting shelled until some cunt blew a whistle and then everyone went over the top and got machine gunned, trapped in wire, gassed or caught in an artillery barrage.

How many unlocks will I be able to grind for a bolt action Lee enfield?

youtube.com/watch?v=eEuoAl1elLU

3) awesome sound track
4) killing gooks
5) being a gook killing US GIs love you long time

favorite shooter

fuck that, I want to ride a horse

Through waist deep mud and machinegun fire?

Yes good goyim! Buy uncle Shekelstein's new product!!! It's 100% historically accurate; those black men died for YOU!

Now go out and share your white girlfriend with the nearest Tyrone you can find. You owe it to them!

Is that legit merch? hat a joke.

The thing is, retards will line up to buy it.

made you some OC

thats right mother fucker with my sword, hun hat with a fucking spike and I will fuck some shit up.

You'll play several characters btw including your fav ones like white male and introducing the all new white male

Do you think there will be horses in multiplayer or only the campaign?

I want to play under-age german conscript

if I can't ride a horse in multiplayer, I aint playing.

>get on Sup Forums
>get called faggot
>close tab

Arab revolt?

What if we can play as an under age german horse

still waiting for that dlc to drop

June bb, June.

Exactly.

>How far can I run/trudge through mud, wire and shell holes while carrying 80lbs of gear before I get machine-gunned or blown apart by a whizz-bang.

Should be a real knuckle biter except it won't be anything like WW1 actually was.

Through sand and artillery/machinegun fire then.

Nice devil trips tho

did you ever play Vietnam? You could call in air strikes in that game, it was a fun mechanic.

Yeah, I played them all from BF 1942 through to BF 4.

The series peaked at BF 2 and hasn't been much good since then IMO.