OP from other thread here, here's what you anons need to do for lulz to be had

OP from other thread here, here's what you anons need to do for lulz to be had

go on tumblr and make posts about being schrosexual, this means that you are only sexually attracted to people whos gender is unknown, then we watch SJW's and retards defend and promote this bullshit, the best thing is whenever different gender names come up we can say stop oppressing me with your gender! and other things, leading to nobody being able to talk about gender bullshit at all

>schrodinger sexual, where you can only be sexually atraccted if you don't know the other persons gender, as soon as the gender is revealed it no longer holds any attraction, that way every time they label them selves something we can say "stop oppressing me with you confirmation of gender" or some shit, forcing them to stop calling themselves retared shit

original post from user

bunp

Making a leaflet informing people of this important new sexuality.. bump for time

bump

asd

REEEEAD

reroll

Foamies the sexual attraction to foam

what do you call someone whos attracted to andros....but mostly feminine andros

Rerolling for the scro cat one

Check'd

Aww shit

Bump for the new thing

spread this shit Sup Forumsros

kek, good job user, someone post this on tumblr+ results

Too obvious. Needs to be less direct.

You are a god among men OP

classic

just make more then, not just stuff like this but less direct stuff

creating sign for schrosexual now

"You DON'T understand how it feels to be schrosexual, the thrill of speaking with a special someone not knowing their name and just bonding with them no matter what their gender, but the more time passes and the closer you are to that special person the more you have to avoid knowing more about them because the moment you figure it out the magic is gone and they simply can't understand the struggle.
The worst part of this curse is that everyone laughs at you because they dont understand you.
I only know one thing and that is that love needs no gender to exist.

Have there been any reactions yet?

if so, are they good ones?

hmm. went for a question mark sort of thing, not sure if it works, just a cat might be a good enough symbol

Gold, posting this over a pic of a cat or a crying teenager or something now

done, hope someones posting this shit on tumblr

Where all the anons at? this is a genius idea, Sup Forums can't raid a fridge these days

Is anyone posting it on tumblr yet?

Sup Forums might be going downhill with all the newfags, but I believe we can do this. Make this a legit thing and prove Sup Forums is still great
> Make Sup Forums Great Again