Another faces and rate thread, etc

Another faces and rate thread, etc.

Spamfag/10

good smile at least

Is that supposed to impress anybody?

naw

Full swaggot mode/10

>mfw diagnosed with testicular cancer

Can you go create your own thread? It's faces of Sup Forums and professional photos clog up the thread, and no one rates them.

Rate me

Just showing Sup Forums what can be achievable is all

Please stop

Repost. Im already dying on the inside.

go away michelle

Hai x3

Reposting like a boss

If your intentions aren't to spam the thread, I concur. Offer constructive criticism, but plz stop loading the thread with images of people who are not you

fuck, marry, kill

l o l repost

this utter faggotry is gonna make me puke
tone it down fabio you fucking gay boy

Rate

7/10
6/10
2/10
5/10
7/10
8/10
7/10

you look like the type of girl who chainsmokes cigarettes after sex, which is not a bad thing

you an aussie?

Best in the thread so far

perpetually sleepy drunk / 10

neet chav with gay tendencies / 10

poser / 10

mostly fuckable / 10

haircut and acne creme time / 10

cool eyes / 10

i otter Sup Forums nice to you / 10

my former life was a teddy bear / 10

just crashed the bank's server playing doom / 10

>Tfw too scared to post face out of fear you'll become a meme, or someone will save and reuse it.

still waiting on those plump jewish meat bags, dearie.

This is the shit on this website that makes me sick. Do you know what Sup Forums is?!?! THE BACK ALLEY OF THE INTERNET MOTHERCUKER! BUT THEM YOU PEOPLE WALK IN WITH YOUR FACES OUT! LIKE "R8 ME" YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS MAKE ME SICK! I GOT ONE WORD FOR YOU:DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU

nows about time to show us those humungous soft and bouncy white breast meat you teasing bitch i just wanna see whats under that shirt
you said one day
>just do it :)

Sup Forums doesn't pick on ugly people, just people who don't know their place

lol prolly true

top kek

7is. Gay or str8?

Ayyye

age?

cancer/10

soc was made as a containment board for you kids

you are considered to be on the same level as bronies

keep being proud of being cancer though, nothing cringeworthy about that

the couch is overpriced and needs a good steam cleaning / 10

legit end yourself
dogmeat homo

Reposting

was pic related younger you?

Turned 20 not too long ago

7/10
Late-twenties gay

the day still will not be today

Benji. We said this before. The one with the closed mouth.

That couch gets abused yes

rate me pls
>no bully

dang you're hella cute
one of the few 10/10's i've seen on this board
im hard :3
can we see tits ?

?

German, croatian

>benji
What
also why closed mouth.

Bi

if you say so...

But but. It may just purge the anti-sematic remarks from this board! Even for an hour! YOU COULD GET MEME'd FOR YOUR TITS!

come on pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Sort of look like a lesbian, pull it off pretty well tho, 7

from germany proper? do you enjoy the refugees?

Oh shit whaddup

MMMNG, MNNNG, CHEEYANG, CHEEYANG, KONG KONG KONG KONG KONG KONG KONG KONG,

Desu Desu desU DEESU, DESUDESUDESU, DESU DESU DESU, DEESU, TOMODACHI DESU, DESU DESU DESU DESU, SOMA DESUDESU, DESU DESU DESU, DESDESDESDESDESU YO!

SHIMAOTOMATE NARITAI DESU YO, MATOMATSUMATE KOITSUI DE, MINNA SUGASUGA YAGASHI, ARANE TEIARESHI NABA HAN BU RE!!

Its just more appealing Benji my boy.

??

ALLLLAAAAAAAAAHUAKBAR!

Nigga why does everyone say i look like a dyke, im a fucking guy

7? Truly retarded Samefag.

sexy arab men

sry

Your facial structure

1/10

9.3/10

Please leave.

>actually is Hispanic

;.;

i am throwing away every shred of dignity i have right now by begging you
you are the sexiest girl i've come across on the site. seeing your adorable face drives me crazy and makes my heart yearn for you
if you are gonna show them one day, why not today, for us faggots instead of some other less grateful fagoos
it would be the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me
>im begging you

Why do fatfags insist on longhair?

Faggot emoji fucker/10
This ain't tumblr or texting, talk like a fucking person you god damn troglodyte

You're reasonably attractive but you should focus on making yourself better not worrying if your face looks good enough. Are you waiting for the day everyone in the thread's like "10/10 wow perfect!!!!!" Will that finally push you to live your life? You're nowhere near ugly enough to justify suicide, and the only alternative is to stop wasting time and live your life to the max.

man now you're making me feel bad

>posting stuff from a cringe thread
how original; suicide.