Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

mandatory fire in your ass

SMOKY WAWA! !
SMOKY WAWA! !

When was the last time you guys got special hugs?

You beat me to the punch. I am ashamed.

Bubby here, I made something weird. You guys get to have it before the booru.

poopie abuse, best abuse

A FAV OF MINE

FUCKING NICE.

>chuckled

sad fluffy for you

damn that sucks

okay, another thing about fluffy programing...

again, they go through the trouble to program fluffies to discriminate agisnt brown foals, rather than simply program them never to produce a brown trait.

despite that making little sense, if they can still program instincts, what is the merit of training to mother and other fluffies to treat brown foals horribly when the mother can be program to euthenize, crush it short after its born and eventually, the brownies are weened from the gene pool.

where is the efficiency of dragging the life of the brownie out?

ya poopie karma/justice is pretty common
some people neeed the abuse to be justified too

There will always be those who want a brown fluffy.

I'm genuinely curious to know if you have autism. Not bait. Just the fact an adult likes cartoons of baby talking ponies being put through harm or play with feces is a pretty fringe thing. It's not erotic or even the least bit artistic. Are you diagnosed with something?

I DEF NEED IT TO BE. MAKES ME FEEL ALL WARM INSIDE, WHEN DONE RIGHT

Is there more?

poopie babbies make good stories

How about a mummah that shits on her poopy baby, so the owner takes her out to the stable where a horse unloads massive shit onto her?
Retributive Justice FTW

>>>

Hey. I'm not the person you asked, but this is a good comic. It's one of my favorites too. It checks all the boxes and has a compelling storyline.

god, I cannot unsee the satire in this.

No.
Everyone on Sup Forums is the poster child for mental health.

then that defeats the whole marketing argument as to why they programed fluffies to discriminate against browns in the first place!

I'M NOT SURE TO BE HONEST. I CAN SWAY MOST PEOPLE WITH THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH.

TO BE HONEST. I CAN SWEET TALK MY ASS OUT ALMOST EVERYTHING. I CAN EVEN TALK GIRLS INTO HATING THEMSELVES. IT'S GREAT!!

It's a small portion of the market. By having flufies self select it prevents the stock of brown fluffies outstriping demand for them.

Keep in mind, the programming thing is actually a pretty recent development from newcomers to the fandom after fluffy threads got rejuvinated by a guy posting exclusively smarty content and people got it in their heads that fluffies should deserve abuse because they're largely bigoted, demanding dickwads.
So how much sense it make in an already bizarre fandom is going to be a mileage-may-vary type deal. Originally, fluffies just reproduced as an accident, but were still designed to be pathologically friendly and loving in nearly every case. And smarties were far rarer than one-in-every-herd.

I mean lets think about this.

ignorant bigoted animals who think they are god's fucking gift and use this sense of superiority to bully others.

they in particular treat brown colored versions of their race like shit for little to no reason save for being brown.

how can no one else see the connection!?

the fluffies are telling us something!

*reproduced a lot as an accident

I LOVE YOU. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BUT I LOVE YOU

That didn't answer my question. I'm not trying to poke fun or be mean. Are you personally diagnosed? How many friends do you have in real life and of those how many would also agree this is a good comic?

That SJW are worthless pieces of shit?

again, you can just hinder this trait on a genetic scale, make them a rare occurrence.

besides, if fewer of them make it to adulthood, doesn't that make adults collectible by default?

You are clearly autistic.

who knows, its head cannon, could be it was easier to make the mothers dislike the dull colored babies than it was to remove the color traits..

and in a lot of cases the mother does kill the baby if it thinks it will still milk from other babies. or if its crying will attract predators.
some cases they only keep the foal around as "nummie babbeh" incase the mother cant find food, it will eat the dull baby to make milk for the others.

THAT WASN'T ME.

I think you're onto something. Can fluffies wear white sheets? Poopie niggers need to be tawt a wesson

WELL FUCK YOU THEN. I'M GOING TO THE BAR. I'LL BE SHORTLY

I know it wasn't you. But now I am directing the question to you too. As a fan of this fringe entertainment.

not him, but fuck, why do you care?

not a social justice warrior, bjust some one who found enlightenment in the most unlikely place, spelled out so plainly.

TOP KEK

that' is exacly what I am getting at, its nearly the same god damn thing just with stupider animals

quality

I'm just curious what kind of people like this. Subcultures interest me immensely. Maybe you can answer. What are you like? Age? Profession? What do you find compelling about this?

kek

>again, you can just hinder this trait on a genetic scale, make them a rare occurrence.
You mean turn it into a recessive gene? Generally speaking darker colors are more dominate geneotypes. This is across species; humans, dogs, horses, etc.

I'm not sure you can't turn a dominate geneotype into a recessive one. I'm so clearly not a geneticist.

Fluffies: the perfect mix of art & autism

hah. No autism here. Many friends. They would think it was super fucked, but I'm sure they could see the humor after a bit of explaining.

>responding to trolls
friendly reminder that the only sign of autism is the inability to understand the game being played.

first curiosity and now habit, i know the majority of this is not for a sexual fetish and if you want to know more see
and

or just make it so that combination results in a sterile off-spring, like a mule. no reason to discriminate. self solved. still rare

Thanks. If anyone else in inclined speak up.

That's a lot more work than Hasbio wanted to invest in developing fluffies.

They were released before they were ready. Think of them as prototypes.

not all abuse has to be justified or social acceptable.

Fluffy comics are entertaining and there is a metric shit ton of fresh content. It's better than ylyl, dick rate, pics you shouldn't share, would you bang, etc. It's just different enough to be interesting.

BUT THEY WENT THROUGH THE FUCKING TROUBLE TO PROGRAM THEM TO DISCRIMINATE, BUT NOT KILL!

SO WTF!?

Why has no one made a fluffy version of this yet?!?

See

they kill through neglect

yeah... clearly the brownies have stronger traits...

INTJ
Brain Surgeon
It is an iconic, cathartic simulcrum of postmodernism

someone asked me to pic this earlier so here you go

i think we are falling for sjw crying or trolls
if you dont like the answers, make up your own.
im not crying over brown fluffies

but literally, the connection to the brown fluffies and black people is clear now.

prove me wrong. some one will call brown fluffies 'niggers' in no time, I guarantee it.

Brownies are stronger and are more grateful because they have to put up with more shit in their lives. When brought to full health and pitted against the bestest babbeh in several challenges on equal terms they will probably win.

and?
and are you going to cry about that?
are you offended?

The bwee boo realisation fucked me up

>Put up with more shit
Pun Intended?

yes