Be me visit boyfriend at his house

>be me visit boyfriend at his house
>after dinner he says something like "what? You've never seen The Sandlot? That's like, a foundation of my childhood experience. we have to watch it tonight"
>watching The Sandlot, mildly entertaining, not that notable.
>this one scary scene where the dog is chasing the kids, i ask my boyfriend why he keeps laughing.
>"his balls are bigger than your's"
>realize its true.
>dog jumps up, his dick is bigger than mine too.
>suddenly really turned on
>boyfriend notices and laughs about that too..

i've been horny all night and cant stop thinking about getting fucked by a dog..

youtube.com/watch?v=HGc_YncKX1g

...what

are you gay

Titties or gtfo

Trying to determine op's gender

Show dickie or its a sticky

Time stamp. Tits or gtfo

my laptop has a camera on it.how do you use it?

First of all, Sandlot is a staple for late 80s early 90s kids so fuck you for not getting it. Second of all, how does it turn you on exactly? Do you want the dog to fuck you or do you want to get fucked like a dog?

i dont know both just hearing that last question made me want to cum so fucking bad

Okay, we've established that you are a slut. You need to get fucked. You should go ask your boyfriend to fuck you as hard as he can. Doggy style. DUH. Go do it.

Make sure he cums in your ass.

TITS OR GTFOOOOO

Typical faggot shit.

im a boy

moar

HEY. Slut, get your boyfriend to take some risque girly shots of you.

any good sites for this shit that arent gonna fill my PC with viruses?

Done this with my girl a few times, she brought it up and really wanted to try it

Goddamnit Sup Forums

pic of gf pussy or dog

are you green thumb dumbasses happy now?

every time even a potential female on here it's like tits tits tits. like there are not enough tits on Sup Forums god damn

oh Sup Forums, never change

Not worth the risk for me, man

risk of what?

Are you too stupid to realize that OP is clearly a faggy boy bottom slut?

don't be a faggot

Wow, I need to watch this with my qt trap boyfriend too. Going to say the same thing.

glad i could Sup Forums of service