Oooh!! Growlithe pee pee! Squeak squeak tinkle pretty pee pee ooh warm pisss footpaws pad and splish and smell of his...

Oooh!! Growlithe pee pee! Squeak squeak tinkle pretty pee pee ooh warm pisss footpaws pad and splish and smell of his pee pee while he spurts and warm golden tinkle flows down and smells up his pee paws OH and his anus puckers while his little balls twitch as his pee pee churns and bursts between his legs and the very tip of his urethra splishes and squirts and twitches with his warm bladder full of pee pee, he squishes his cock in desperation as his paws soaked with tinkle twitch and his balls pressed together and he aims his pee pee tinkle cock between his legs, making his thighs wet and stinky with warm hot tinkle pee as he rubs and splashes and his toes stink of wet pee fur ooohh tinkle pee pee soooo baaadd!

He needs a diaper!! Diaper diapee pampee diap comforting pee pee diaper for him to tinkle in and rest his pee cock and press the tip against the soft insides of the warm diaper and squirt spurt warm yellow and twitch his balls inside OOhh user! He needs a diapee diaper! user he needs a pamper pampee diaperrr!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/hangouts/_/24cnafusibfhxbgdq4wazyttnae?authuser=0&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cancer

do you need someone to tickle your peepee to cheer you up :3

Disgusting creature.

hes learning to do good tinkles :3

This is an unfathomable level of autism OP, have you considered killing yourself?

> new level of autism

diapies for good tinkles :3

explain this cancer

Take a good, hard look at yourself OP.

pokemon do free pee pees flowing wet tinkle they wear diaper and do good tinkles in diapy like good pokemon :3 some like diaper peepee and wear diaper long time :3

plus.google.com/hangouts/_/24cnafusibfhxbgdq4wazyttnae?authuser=0&hl=en

why you dont like peepee?

> :3
Why does this face make me so fucking mad?

What the actual fuck

do you need your diapy pampees changed :3

Because I'm not
>a fur fag
>a fucking degenerate
>a mentally challenged man in his late 30s jaking it in my parents basement to cartoons pissing themselves
>autistic

OP, you need to be in a mental institution. That, or stop baiting like a retard.

Ooohh! At least warm pee pee will be on the stinky hindpaws of my pampered pampie Dat Boi and his squirting warm pee pee tinkle penis! Ooh AnonI think he needs a pampie change again! OOOHH! pampie pampie! tinkle winkie!!

fucking gay get a better fetish

*pees on you* >:3

God save me from this hell no man deserves

I would much rather kill yourself, but thanks for the offer, OP.

u dont like stinky tinkle paws? stinkpaws covere in tinkle peepee warm stinky flowing wet leaking from diapy paws :3

my dick is like stone
mind racing like confusion
can you please post more

I wouldn't be surprised if OP was getting off on all the hate these anons are giving him.

If so that makes this entire thread twice as disturbing.

ehh that's better then the piss shit
also op you got poke shit

hehe okay :3

This is extremely disturbing and concerning.

umby wears diapy pampys he needs changies lots from his tinkles :3

Op this is the Best bate I've seen in a long time. Also what the fuck are you saying

like scat? plz ;3

its tinkle peepee pokemons doing good tinkles in diapy pampers pampees diaperrrrs they are good boys not concerning :3

I want scat >:y

UH OH sylveon does big stink drops in diapy smelly poopie poops squeezed from butt smelly in diaper stinky poops crinkle crinkle squish he whines pushes poops out in diapiee make smell crinkle stinky paws touch diaper squish squish :3

MORE

You should have been aborted

SQUISH stink make messy poops in diaper sit and smoosh poopies diaper sit stinky pampees!

NO POOPOO COMING OUT OF ASS NO DIAPER

:3

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE boi

are u doing peepee tickles :3

naw I was joking faggot kill yourself

This is so cool! How can I have an asocial loser like this one?

im doing peepee tickles :3

ok happy for you OP! Post pics of you pissing yourself so we can laugh at you

tinkle on paw stinky paws :3

:3

DO IT

i changed my diaper already x3

I'm 97% sure OP is a chatbot whose was trained entirely on diaper fetish sites and bulbapedia.

yep

What the fuck is this....

This thread is still up..

peepee tinkle stinky pee pee paws forever!!! :3