Hey Sup Forums, theres a neighborhood dog that attacks me and my neices whenever possible

Hey Sup Forums, theres a neighborhood dog that attacks me and my neices whenever possible.
How can i deal with this subtley?
>two dogs were runover for a similar process but by someone else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_X8sz_wgrSc
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qq2AV7Wx5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

call the dog catchers/animal control and tell them there's a dangerous dog that attacks people

Throw easter eggs at it.
Fill a chicken with rat poison and throw it over the fence.
I am assuming you are in USA so use a pellet rifle or bb gun to it's head.

I dont want to draw a lot of attention. I want to take care of it at the night time

Im thinking about taking one its legs out that way or wounding it to a minimum. I just want to make it stop coming within inches of my breaking its nose as violently as i can. This dog nearly got retaliated countless times

What do you mean by attack?

If you're still alive and surviving, it probably just needs to be taught manners.

Bring some treats with you, maybe 15 of them.

Next time it "attacks" you, while it's still standing, get side control by getting your biceps and forearm around its neck/head, and your other one around its belly next to its leg so it can't move, hold on tight.
After you've established a locked in side control, proceed to lean forward and pulling its two legs in front of you, so do a double leg takedown.
Make sure to lean on top of it or wrap it in a really good and tight guard.
While it struggles, wait for it to calm down and stop resisting. Make sure its not just pretending, either. After it calms down and submits to your physical and intellectual superiority, give it a treat. Repeat that for a while, then you can train it to not do stuff you don't like by lightly kicking it whenever it does something bad, and giving it a treat when it does something good.

Deodorant and a lighter, don't go setting the dog on fire, but it should be quite terrified at the hissing sound and flames. Try not to blow yourself up.

Insulin is the best way. Rather poison will show up if the owner wants to really push it and find a cause. I'd use Metformin. Put 2 or 3 pills in some ground beef and toss it into the yard. Dead by morning. No trace.

Image on the way.

cut off your testicles and feed them to the doges. they will never bother you again.

lol

Carry a decent sized knife and if the dog attacks you, stab that fucker.

I dont own the dog. Not taking resposibilty of snjt that isnt mine.
I said subtley you retarded underage edgelords

antifreeze soaked bread, mah nigga.

>Not taking resposibilty of snjt that isnt mine.
or you could grow a pair and stop being a little bitch

The dog is smarter than its owner. The will eat that shit

I dont have a i kid idiot, ive delt with emouh shit to stand by why i said that.

Kek

bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
little bitch boy

So edgy

When it happened to me I took its teeth out with vice grips tie it up first though

Do this:
It can be your chance to experience something new.
It can be your chance to have a badass yet respectable story to tell to people in bars, to hot grills, anybody, before you die.

You could be on your death bed, thinking about that time you took user's advice, and Jiujitsu'd that dog into submission.

If you don't, you could be laying in bed, dying, in pain, suffering, having trouble breathing, all while thinking about how you could've done a double leg takedown on that dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=_X8sz_wgrSc

Pull classic cocoa powder as a hidden treat on the ground

this tbh fam

trips

OP, here's the plan:
1. Learn to spell subtly.
2. Learn basic grammar.
3. Stop being a bitch.
4. Start standing up for yourself.
5. Stop plotting.

If a dog attacks you, you defend yourself at the time. You don't poison it at night (see bitch statement above). I agree with the post above recommending you feed the dog your balls, but it's fairly obvious you have none.

what do mean by attack, the beta version, it barks and growls at me, or the alpha version, it bit my arm and cause tendon and nerve damage.

cos one actually sucks and is being attacked the other is being a beta faggot pussy who needs to man up.

kill 'em with an axe and just deny deny deny

have you tried not being a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qq2AV7Wx5w

Are you 13

Do you lose a leg and both of your balls doing this?

What happens if you only have one leg or one ball to start with?

I can be for u bb

>not doing anything
How are you going to tell your nieces that you're a little bitch when they ask you about this when you're older?

when they're older *