Feminist hate thread

feminist hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dnaindia.com/india/report-53-rape-cases-filed-between-april-2013-and-july-2013-false-delhi-commission-of-women-2023334
dropbox.com/s/q0xedtix5j8laim/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dnaindia.com/india/report-53-rape-cases-filed-between-april-2013-and-july-2013-false-delhi-commission-of-women-2023334

A good ol' women hate thread. It's been too long

Not women. Feminists.

I need that comic of the kid slam dunking the old feminist.

>A good ol' women hate thread.
Way to not get how women =! feminism.

I think that this picture and the other like it were two of the first feminazi pics that I ever saw. At first they brought a bit of rage out of me, but these days only depression.

Rename that pic "Cow.jpg"

Who fucken cares anymore this got boring ages ago

The internet did not get boring user. You did.

How bout an experiment. Take a state, say wisconsin (for no particular reason) we take out all the men and real women the fill it with all the feminazis in the country.
The we build a wall around it with no doors or windows and cut off all communications and let them build their own society.
After 10 years we look over the wall.

What do you think we would see?

>stop liking what I don't like

They'd be through with within an hour

feminists would probobly have found something new to complain about, like that the more masculine and confident women would take the role as the new victims of their feminism. And the place where all the men would be would smell like fart, but be a really cool place.

Just a bunch of hairy females with furry vagoos scissoring each other for multiple orgasms

>fill it with all the feminazis
>let them build their own society.

Skinny zombies screeching at each other about which bathroom to use

>feminists would probobly have found something new to complain about
This, they're already turning on trans folks.

I know right. They are struggling with finding things to bitch about, so they start attacking everything and everyone. No one is safe. Which is good, because they will get less and less support. Feminism is dying.

No, cows have udders that are located by their back legs.

This one's a porky

Man the harpoons , thar she blows.

Holy shit. I'm fucking dying.

In the winter they have to hibernate and huddle together for warmth.

weird "cheese..."

4794 dropbox.com/s/q0xedtix5j8laim/Sup Forums.zip?dl=1

The fact that you reverse image searched this makes me question what the fuck you're masturbating to, user.

how far does the rabbit hole go?

Oh the irony of faking a poster to claim that feminists lie...

That picture looks like it should be a meme picture. She looks like she doesn't shave down there

>summertime

kek nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8.