Leave ruining Sup Forums to us

>leave ruining Sup Forums to us

I'm actually pretty impressed by their dedication to making 10 threads/hour with the ''Is France/England team a european team'' and such. Goddamit

GO BACK TO PLEBBIT YOU KEK

But we have been all Sup Forums here all along

We've been Sup Forums and Sup Forums and Sup Forums etc. all along.

Oh, you wanted to talk about the match, kiddo? Heh... I see this is your first time here. I call the shots, I shitpost when I want to. You wanted a comfy thread? Fuck that leddit shit, I'll post BLACKED webms, race banter and call you a cuck. Walk on son, walk on. You're outta your league in this internet jungle.

Sounds like you need a safe space, pussy.

t. reddit

Reminder that Sup Forums belongs to Sup Forums

This.

haha

t. south park watching """"libertarian""""

Where did it all go wrong?
The WC wasn't half as bad.

Fuck off leddit

You're making it worse.

What the fuck is the deal with people from that board now? Sup Forums used to be a nice mesh of satire and serious discussion, now it's a cesspool of what seems to be never-leaving summerfags and four-year-period faggots.

You fucking retards, this is sports, at least keep your bullshit out of here, if you at least were actual neo-nazis or white supremacists, but you are faggot alt-right spastics who annoy everyone.

DESIGNATED

>/everyboard/ used to be a nice mesh of satire and serious discussion, now it's a cesspool of what seems to be never-leaving summerfags and four-year-period faggots.

SHITPOSTING

I agree. It's Stormfront 2.0 now

>used to browse Sup Forums for the cheeky off topic with the occassional game talk
>fast forward a couple of years
>board is turned into a console war haven to accomodate the plebbitors
>all off topic is banned on sight

FUCKING MODS

Well Sup Forums had the unfortunate honour of blowing up in popularity during Zimmerman trial. And we all know what popularity means: newfags.

>pol
No actually this has Sup Forums written all over it. The banter is very similar,pol is more retarded debates and shilling

The cp posters are all polish/russian jews btw

No, /new/ was stormfront 2.0.
neo-Sup Forums is underage memefags. Trolling them is like beating a kitten to death, everybody gave up on it.

I blame mods for this too, should have let chimpout and happening threads on /k/

try trolling the poster and see if he responds with unsourced infographics. If he does, he comes from Sup Forums, if he continues to shitpost he's from Sup Forums.

reminder

Ask any sport related question, both will be quiet or post something about reddit

>I hate fun and banter

kys

And Sup Forums used to be a comfy medium to slow paced board. Now it's 100% memes and shitposting all day.

Sup Forums is to blame. They see flags and think it is an open invitation to shitpost muzzies refugeez and whiteness memes here, because they know jack shit about sports and are only interested on the Euros

There has been good banter before you came here, storefront kiddie

Oh yeah, I remember that match.

>Implying Sup Forums can be stopped

Gl famalam

>King of the dyel's
>Gold's Jim wife beater
>burning the American flag
>woman's watch , worn on the inside
>old "'muh grandad wore this at Verdun"' belt he got at an expensive sh shop worn belt-end in pocket
Was this guy just a misunderstood hipster?

>Sup Forums team names
keks those faggots can be funny at times

>Payet scores a blooter
>threads resorts to semantics about french colonies and calling payet a nigger repeatedly
absolute top banter there m8

>stormfront
>jews
Haha funny memes

why don't we just have separate Sup Forums matchthreads?

>this butthurt faggot
lel

I find funny that in 2010 I said that I miss 2008' Sup Forums....
Now I would take any version ,even post-flag.

Also a reminder that starting from the 2014 Summer Cup, Sup Forums...

>Choked two late goals to /gd/ and got relegated
>Lost to fucking /i/ and got relegated again, conceded the fastest goal of all time
>Still can't beat Sup Forums in a cup match
>Lost to a managerless /cgl/
>NEARLY LOST TO /C/, got a crazy last minute draw and still got relegated
>Lost 5-1 to /diy/
>Choked a 2-1 lead to /tg/ in the last 5 minutes and lost
>Lost 5-1 to Sup Forums
>Choked a 2-1 lead to /u/ in injury time and drew
>Have only won ONE knockout match
>Didn't beat a weeb team in three consecutive cups (and struggled to beat /y/ in 2014)

Gotta catch em all

t. nigger

This board was already ruined years ago by the faggy mods, newfriend.

>Come to white supremacist website
>Complain about racism

This is bait

>where did it all go wrong?

Maybe when that cunt Merkel decided to destroy your country and the rest of Europe with her "refugees welcome xD" bullshit

>white supremacist website
t. subhuman nigger Paki

>The WC wasn't half as bad.

>CP spammed in every match thread
>75% of replies were AYY LMAO

>zika ridden monkey thinking he's superior to anyone

you're paki tier bruv

t. subhuman nigger Paki
How's multiculturalism working for you?

I'll take CP and bad memes over Sup Forumsshit everyday.

CP may be disgusting but at least it doesn't promote hate and intolerance.

ooga booga

Reported

Not subtle enough, suomi.
Sent

MENA MENA

>stumped by the trump

fuck

ever since that manager drama everything seems to be rigged against us :L

>/cric/

EASY

ligue1fag didn't kill himself for this.

>be german
>get raped

the angry virgins from Sup Forums are everywhere these days

what the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

t. subhuman nigger Paki

t. tourist from reddit

>Aruba
you on holiday pal or do you actually live in paradise? What you doing here anyway?

>leave saving Sup Forums to us

Would honestly rather have Sup Forums than Sup Forums spam

I've never been to Sup Forums yet I can understand simple truths of life, like subhuman monkeys not being european. When will you open your eyes?

spergs gonna spreg

>mfw even laotian cartoon is better than Sup Forums

is there anything more cringy than a romanian trying to fit in on Sup Forums?

man it was always like that. I remember the Olympic Games of 2012 in London. The threads about the opening show were full of REMOVE KEBAB >ENGLAND >WHITE etc etc

that's pretty good

Se pare ca nu ti-ai mai luat de mult o bataie de la niste tigani. Ai nevoie de una.

Nobody here is denying that, BUT THIS IS A FUCKING SPORTS BOARD

Sup Forums have contaminated every board on here, so it's no surprised that they would sperg out in discussions on a board about a field in which black people have excelled.

I really wonder what must go through their minds to take time out of their day, to go onto a sports board to bitch and complain about how a player isn't white, especially on a Friday night.

always with this shit, speak english you sperg

>finland literally requesting cheeto papayas

Is this a multiculturalist post?

If you get offended by someone calling you [chimp, spic, Ahmed, monkey or English] you are indeed a pussy. It's your culture and you have to accept it. Spain has like 50% moor blood, and there's nothing wrong with it, just deal with your memes until they change.

t. Lazy Andalusian

>Sup Forums literally becomes reddit because you mention that there's only three white people in the French team

Can't make this up? Will anybody say anything when the entire German team is made up of Turks.The entire English team is made up of pakis and blacks.

>Hate and intolerance

There are no pakis in the England team.

This is the problem, casuals who don't watch football coming here when they don't even know any of the players.

You seem to know pretty well what Reddit is like, consider going back where you came from?

you can have your revenge when Trump loses, Sup Forums is going to be shitpost city for a straight week

the tears, anons. think of the tears.

>when

I can not help myself, I am 24/7 racist.

So what is the most racially pure team? I need to cheer for one of them

Honestly I don't mind the race banter it's part of what makes this board so much fun I just wish it was more creative then just lol France have a lot of niggers in their team XD

Ce, ai stat pe net asa de mult ca nu mai stii limba romana?
There are people denying it though.
And it just so happens that spreading the truth is more important than sports. Even on a sports board.

>What you doing here anyway?

I'm here for the memes

spain

>And it just so happens that spreading the truth is more important than sports. Even on a sports board.
Kill yourself

>international tournament
>upset by nationalism

Germany. 100% Turks.