Remember when it wasn't Cancerous?

Remember when it wasn't Cancerous?

Good times

if you get a bunch of your friends it's good you don't have to deal with 12 year olds

I've been thinking about starting up an Alpha/Beta server with some friends just to dick around and have fun. It really was a nice game before it got meme-ified.

whats changed? I have not played since they created rabbits.

Dude definitely, get a realm going with some friends, shits the titties

Nothing really, it's better now with mods etc. I guess OP is salty about the hoards of 12 year olds ?

You're not missing anything, nothing good has been added since rabbits, almost all of the new things in the game are just direct copies of mods, there's even wearable wings in the game now

I bought the game for $3 like 10 years ago I think it is. Can old early access subscribers still get the full game now? I think I paid $2.50 for it back then lol

>oh god. I almost barfed. I miss mining and fighting zombies, none of that gay shit

Think so, if you have the email or username you backed it with.

See The community has just been infested with 12 year olds, and it's irratating

Yeah, the game is always yours no matter what point you bought it at.

I still have the old launcher but it doesn't work anymore, just gives a ton of errors and it doesn't even work on the good ol' win 10 botnet

Would be nice to have a server for anons that just want to enjoy simpler times. Maybe with a minimum age requirement

go on the site and get the new one

wait till youre older

>inb4 b&

I've moved on

Those times will not come just because you install an old version, they will never come because we have changed, i bet no one plays now like when he started playing. I miss too the old minecraft beta times, but is impossible to feel the same once again.

>Remember when it wasn't Cancerous?
No. I played the alpha and it was ill at birth, not in a good way. The game itself is pretty fun but fuck me is the community up its own vagina.

It's a rip off of Infiniminer anyway; anyone who gets their panties in a twist about the "clone" Minecraft games needs to know the history of the game. Read: blatant concept and style theft.

MODS MODS MODS

>2009 was seven years ago.

I'm crying.

I know user

Hard to think about, isn't it?

what do you mean

the community was never too bad as a general whole; there will always be people who are fucking lame tho

This tbh.