NJ what's up late night?

NJ what's up late night?

trying to find a guy to fuck my girlfriend at the club tonight. no one had enough confidence, maybe better luck tomorrow

shes probably gross, post pics to prove otherwise

What town? What are either of you into? And yes, post some pics.

lol not at all. i specifically wait for the guys to hit on her and try to pick her up before i bring it up

it requires a man with a lot of confidence. not some pussy who cant get the job done

leanin' off the kush and high as a full moon playing dark souls.

but actually cant sleep cause I'm horribly depressed since I have to sleep in the same bed as my ex. But its cool cause shes gone in a few days and ive got an emo latina stoner lined up to fuck. I've never fucked a latina yet. I dont know why I spilled my heart to Sup Forums i guess im just high as fuck.

im 201 mahwah

Hello friends

Debating if I should get my permit this month, find a job, and change my life for the better being or just go back and watch some Hentai.

How about you OP?

U go to bergen?

i wont post them here. come to this vola for her pics: 0Q000R

Working....

Sorry to sound so new, vola?

monmouth county here, anyone else?

Looking to buy a car currently and maybe getting a date with this chick but I don't think she's interested :(

I'm from Monmouth county too

Is Howell Monmoth?

I'm working in howell

yea i can share pics there. 1 already came but he was a real asshole and didnt want the pics apparently

WITNESSED

Nice trips. Is it an app?

anything exciting local? im in Asbury.

Probably not. I'm from Middletown but currently in Hoboken

jackson
its beyond me why anyone would want to be in asbury

You can watch me stock shelves. Ill buy ice cream ;-)

I'm from jackson. But work in howell

Anything exciting in Asbury?

wouldnt ask if there was anything exciting outside of here if there was something here lol. was hoping to get lucky and find some local femanon for meeting or pic sharing. i know, 5:10am on Sup Forums. dont have to point it out lol.

Anyone from South jersey?

Thread is dead

only 2 came to the room then left