Minority here

Minority here

Why is it that I am so attracted to blonde hair blue eye white cuties for? They are just so beautiful. It's hard not to get excited looking at them.

Do you guys get mad when you see white girls dating/fucking minorities? Whether hispanic, arab, black or whatever? I pretty much only want to fuck hotties like this now.

Ok look here faggot. I'm a minority that's with a Scandinavian chick.

Why do you care about whitefags getting mad? On Sup Forums they get mad but IRL most I've met don't mention a thing, act naturally, or whatever... You shouldn't assume whitefags are always mad as fuck; especially on race.

As for my personal experience, I've only seen a few stare with curiosity and very few stare with burning anger. Regardless I don't give a fuck, and neither should you. Go try your luck.

I'm black and my girlfriend is half Swedish and half Japanese masterpiece.

feels good Sup Forumsros

>tfw black and want a fine white bitch who loves sex with your BBC but

Why fucking live
My ancestors suffered and escaped slavery for this??

A couple days ago this black guy who claimed to be marrying a Scandinavian girl and moving to Norway said he would post a picture of himself and his girlfriend. Of course he didn't deliver because he was cuckposting white shill faggot instead.

Look here faggot

Bruh idk wtf to do nigga

Love

What are you concerned about? Just go fuck

I bring it up because I know that there are not nearly enough blonde hair blue eye white girls to go around for everyone. Let's put it this way, if half of all these white girls suddenly went with non white men then these genes would be in seriously danger of going extinct. Which sucks because they are the hottest women by far.

That bitch is hit. White girls are bottom barell and age the worst.

I'm the guy who posted first reply and I didn't know that. I'm not that faggot you talked about though

Where do I find white bitches (not trash) who like black dick?
My physical and personality shortcomings are other obstacles

Are you under the impression that right now millions of blonde blue eyed kids aren't being birthed right now? If you're that concerned about a future you'll never see then dont do it. Or just hookup with no relationships.

Me? I litter, fuck anyone and do all kinds of shit that could probably bring the end of the world. But I don't give a fuck cos I won't see it.

Please post more cute blonde women.

Well you have to look like one of those upbeat black dudes. Don't wear a bunch of baggy shit. Wear very clean cut. Just don't look stereotypical, look no threatening, and talk naturally.

Race isn't on the mind of a chick as often as you think.

Oh no don't get me wrong I'm not saying this worries me. I'm sure it must worry many white guys though. Even if millions were being born they are still getting outnumbered by far by non blonde blue eye people. By the way white birthrates are below replacement level for nearly every nation right now. So the genes that makes blondes are definitely dying out as of right now. It doesn't help matters when these blondes have non white kids.

Because we're the fucking master race of the world, that's why. Everyone else are basic monkeys, but not us, we are heavenly angles sent to earth by God to spread beauty as far as the eye can see.

Well then... It's up to you

>by God
>hurrdurr my race is so special that we're sent by an imaginary creature

yeah... you're crazy.

OP they do not age well. Just look at pure white Gisele Bundchen versus mulata Adriana Lima. Poor Gisele is turning into Stefi Graff while Adri is getting better.

>they do not age well

Why would you want an old fart for a fuck? Are you some kind of retard?

>not realising its not meant to be taken seriously
>im an atheist
go die in a hole faggot

>we are heavenly angles sent to earth by God to spread beauty as far as the eye can see.

I hope this also means allowing us minorities to get our dicks wet by sexy blondes ;)

bcuz ur a shitskin

Redheads are much much much much closer to extinction than blondes but nobody gives a fuck.

Where do you live? If you live in one of the Scandi-countries we should totally meet up in some remote location.

Minority here. I've only dated white girls. Protip: They don't care.

I'm actually not brown/black.
Redheads can be hot to but blondes definitely better. I wonder what's going to be the exact year when the world becomes nothing but dark people. White skin at least might survive but the only "whites" left in the far future will have dark hair and eyes.

Why my man kek?

Blacks will also be rare or dwindle down a long way down the line along with all other races. Until it'll be mixedish looking people. There's nothing anyone can do about it, so go crazy.

>Blacks will also be rare or dwindle down

Not happening user. They are projected to go over 4 billion by like 2050 or some shit like that. Also whenever a black has a kid with a white the kid always looks black.

Yeah I mean the mixed looking thing. I'm pretty much saying if we fast forward 300 years down the line, everyone will look a heck of a lot different from now. I shouldve specified a time

>im an atheist

White births are massively dropping while black births are increasing a ton. Also Chinese birth rate is dropping off due to 1 child policy and the Chinese are going to decline in population. Blacks will far outnumber any one single racial group.

You do not know what you are talking about.