ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING BRAZIL

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING BRAZIL

>corruption
>crippled govt
>economic recession
>rio de janeiro officially bankrupt and asking for emergency loan to host olympics
>crime
>zika virus
>now super bacteria

HOW FAST CAN YOU GET THE OLYMPIC VENUES UP AND RUNNING ENGLAND

A study published in late 2014 had shown the presence of the super bacteria - classified by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as an urgent public health threat - off one of the beaches in Guanabara Bay, where sailing and wind-surfing events will be held during the Games.

The first of the two new studies, reviewed in September by scientists at the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy in San Diego, showed the presence of the microbes at five of Rio's showcase beaches, including the ocean-front Copacabana, where open-water and triathlon swimming will take place.

Health experts say Rio's poor wastewater management has already created endemic illnesses associated with sewage that disproportionately impact the city's poor, including gastrointestinal and respiratory problems, Hepatitis A and severe heart and brain conditions.

Rio's Olympic organizing committee referred questions on water quality to state authorities.

Rio state's Inea environmental agency said in an emailed statement it follows the World Health Organization's recommendations for testing recreational water safety, and that searching for super bacteria is not included in that. It also said there was a lack of studies about the bacteria in water and health outcomes.

>you'll still watch this shit
>doping games
>caring with those
Cucks, kek

ofc ill still watch.ill also watch at least half of all of the water based sports athletes contract some mrsa and parasites

Ill watch from the safety of my home, i legitimately fear for those traveling to rio

>being a nigger and a cuck
>watching doping games
>any year

You realise that all our Olympians are going to bring all these viruses back with them, right?

We're all fucked. Now I wish Australia was an actual irrelevant shithole that cannot into Olympics.

In Brazil, bacteria takes the gold.

>you now realise the pandemic that will extinguish the human race will happen because cucks came to brazil to watch doping games, with various kinds of running, jumping and niggering about
wew

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

Gasol from the soanish basketball team said he wouldnt go for fear of the zika virus

Brazil is the worst olympics host ever and keep in mind it ls been happening for centuries

Pau Gasol is a smart man. He's always been one of my favourites.

olympics is shit anyway
the cup happened here and everyone had a blast

i couldn't give a single fuck about any other sport, i hope everyone dies from zika virus

if you want to bomb rio de janeiro while you're at it then by all means go ahead

That's not the point. The point is they fucking gave to Brazil... a country that is full of deadly diseases.

And don't talk shit about Australia because it is on record that Sydney was the best Olympics in the modern era.

>australia complaining about somewhere else not being safe

my fucking sides

Do you even have a govt still? Like is there anyone going to pay the police to protect the tourists?

>Humanity will go extinct in your lifetime

Maybe there is hope.

>protecting tourists

lel

you guys will be our top income for 2016. bring tons of monies pls

Hey man, we needed someone to work the fields. We didn't know the Brazilians would keep them around forever.

Dumb frogposter.

I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself from making a comment about us. You're a fucking moron if you think anywhere in this country is as bad as the "safest" place in Brazil.

>be an athlete
>go to olympics
>cut your skin
>get gangrene and die

Dumb Alberto Barbarossa poster

>You're a fucking moron if you think anywhere in this country is as bad as the "safest" place in Brazil

the irony in this post is delicious

yeah bro i'm sure thieferson mcrapist is having a better life than me in middle of buttfuck australia being devoured by giant spiders than my tough, subhuman life here in campos do jordão

This t b h, the world cup was GOAT, nothing else matters

Keep trying

sure

i feel so unsafe here
i wish i were running from fire tornados in australia, now that's the life

But Australia **is** an irrelevant shithole

>actual brazilians walking around
>safe

>work so hard your whole life to be an athlete
>sacrifice everything so you can be at the olympics
>get to rio
>get robbed
>get stabbed
>paramedics clean the wound with water
>turns out it had super bacteria
>get stung by a mosquito
>get zika virus
>brazil has no active government
>no hospitals are active
>die in a favela dehydrated and surrounded by monkeys waiting for your death so they can take your clothes and sell them

Best host nation ever

>It's an American mistakes what their Government tells them about themselves and what reality is episode

This Olympics should have gone to Toronto. Our city is perfect for hosting them

So this is how the Illuminati reduce world population. Get people from all corners of the globe to travel to one destination, get infected and take it home with them. Well played.

>be Brazilian
>don't get Zika shot

They said all the same shit for South Africa World Cup and everything was fine

It's just shitty yellow journalism

Don't forget Qatar being prime real estate for an ISIS attack in a few years

Yeah those Pakis and Somalis can put on quite a show

I have zero (0) % chance of contracting a super saiyan zika virus in my country whereas 7 brazilians for ever 1 square block of your country have it

It'll never happen. Qatar, among other shitholes in the the Middle Earth will become uninhabitable in a few years dude to global warming. It'll be relocated to a cooler country. Mock my words...

He's right, be too honest

>super saiyan zika virus that does absolutely nothing but a minor annoyance

Don't get me wrong i wish the virus killed half of our country too. But it just doesn't happen. Your foreigners are being dumb as always and overrating this shit that is a slightly less worrysome Dengue.

Are you a pregnant old woman? Why are you so worried about zika virus anyway?

They pump sewage into that beach. The piss and shit and vomit and cum and blood of millions of people of a dirty fucking slum city. Into that water.

Who the fuck is honestly surprised by super bacteria forming in that toxic waste water? It's literally a breeding ground for bio weapons.

>zico virus
>superb bacteria
>poo everywhere
>dangerous criminals everywhere

this should be called off.

Super bacteries are commonly found in hospitals worldwide.

Better claim your dumpster early

>Zika can also spread from a pregnant woman to her fetus. This can result in microcephaly, severe brain malformations, and other birth defects

>minor annoyance

mad that its exposing your country for the shithole that it is?

nice try huehue

>31 million people are living on less than $1.25 per day

You mean bacteria are found where really sick people are?
No way, no. way. Really?
We have a genius over here.

And when biowar happens nothing but favelados will remain

Suck it nazi, your perfect aryan race will be the first to succumb to shit that brown subhumans won't even notice

Never knew australia was nothing but pregnant women around. No wonder everyone there is so bitter.

You wouldn't be so dismissive of it if you looked like and were a literal fucking retard like half the children in your virus plagued country.

At what point will you guys realize it and call an international press conference and say something like
"Alright, we have a lot of shit going on at the same time, we dont even have an -actual- government, rio is literally bankrupt, sorry lads but we cant host this, not now of all times

>reveling in the shit state of his shit country
And when biowar happens nothing but favelados will remain
>a large scale world war will even happen again
bro, if thats really your defense, the argument is already over

huehuhehuheue

>poor people that can't afford zika shots won't have 10 shitty kids to suck the government tits anymore

Can't seriously understand how people think zika is bad t b h

>virus plagued country
>everyone is pregnant and won't take zika shots
lel

but you know more about being born in a country full of retard inbred english criminals than me so i'll take your word for it

Jesus christ Brazil why did you bid for the fucking Olympics? Now we will have more dead athletes thanks to your shithole of a country.

Even if the games dont bring the world together like brazil hopes. The shit state of your country already has

Hospitals can believe people are treated from super bacteries, but maybe don't with total accuracy.

I look forward to it

100 meter monkey hurdles just to get to the stadium

> implying we'd wait for the death to take their clothes

>giving a mess of country with bad infrastructure and administration the responsibilities of the World Cup and Olympics in the span of 2 years

Who thought this was a good idea

>calling anyone a cuck
>being this huetarded

>>Sup Forums

>We don't know what it does
>so.... w/e

australia turns away refugee boats to random islands in the pacific bro they dont have your problems

where is that lad off to with that wood? everyone else in the pic seems relaxed.

The stone age

If the Olympics were being held in Chicago, the media would be complaining about the gun violence throughout the city.