Rett syndrome is a rare non-inherited genetic postnatal neurological disorder that occurs almost exclusively in girls...

Rett syndrome is a rare non-inherited genetic postnatal neurological disorder that occurs almost exclusively in girls and leads to severe impairments, affecting nearly every aspect of the child’s life: their ability to speak, walk, eat, and even breathe easily. Together Sup Forums we can make a difference. Please guys, support research into treatment of rett syndrome. philanthropy thread. regain karma here folks.

you have come to the right place in search of help

Eeeee that sounds rett good does that.

i was just curious if the image would bait pervs lol

She won't see this dick coming at least.

Her cousin.

Get rekt with your rett

called it

Tbh people with illnesses like this are a complete waste of space time and effort. Whats the point in keeping this person alive??

happy birthday thousands of young girls in pure existential agony.

>mfw society and doctors help these vegetables to survive

>I should be texting
Let her die she would be a teen whore skipping school and getting fucked by 20 years old cunts

Hey good looking.

i think the same way,dig a giant hole deep to the earths' core,and throw those living pieces of human excrement into the dark oblivion of hell

holy shit, a syndrome that makes you look like bill hader

>almost exclusively in girls

fucking sexist piece of shit disease. I won't rest until research is being conducted to find a way to make sure at least as many boys, if not more, as girls contract this disease.

thanks for turning our attention to this gross injustice, user.

wanna get your dick wet handsome

I would fuck her

my sides

ikr, not THAAAAT UGLY

I misread that as rekt syndrome at first, many keks were had

hey guys this is serious. young women are fightin for their lives against this illness.

Just put a box over her, and you can go at it even in public, it only looks like you're trying to move a really heavy parcel.

She's actually kind of hot

She looks happier than me.

Hot Wheels?

>hotwheelswheelingawayyyy.wav

Is that an elf?

all you rich fucks crackin jokes when
donating to help ill folk would be the only worthwhile thing you would do in your miserable lives.

MY SIDES

have you ever seen 300

same lmao

no

I wonder if she'll think it's funny when I keep her awake pulling her hair all night.

banking these.

>dat back
>must be a gym rett

Ich werde darüber nachdenken

as a heart attack bb

>mfw i came to this pic

erg bedankt

sinful cums

Karma simply means the sum of your actions.
There's no "losing" or "regaining" karma. It is what it is.

If you interfere with the karmic cycle of others, traditional buddhism claims you do wrong. If you believe in all that BS, curing her is problematic. You would have to assume she got what she deserves.

Sad fucking underageb&. GTFO.