Are you lonely?

Are you lonely?

I wasn't. Until I went to a wedding yesterday. As usual at these kind of things, I was one of the only single people there. From what I could tell, there were 2 single grills. One looked lovely, but wasn't really my type (too orange, too much makeup). But the other, dayum, she looked like an pretty cool indie/rock chick. Right up my street. She was sat with her parents all night, so I didn't get the opportunity to go strike up a conversation. Not that I would have had the balls anyway really, I'd been getting drunk all day and she only came later on for the evening do.

I just did my usual creepy, beta faggot shit, fell in love with her from across the room and just creeped her out by getting caught looking at her a few too may times.

I came home, got high, fapped and resisted the urge to cut myself and cry myself to sleep.

I'm usually pretty good at not having any feelings, but today I feel pretty lonely.

seek medical help

Only everyday

It's good it is caturday today

Why do you say this? Like mental illness kind of medical help? I think I'm just borderline autistic really.

this made me a little happy tbh
thank you

>cut myself and cry myself to sleep
you need medical help

No, I have my dubs by my side.

you're welcome desu senpai cat-nee

I am. But some people are meant to walk through life alone.

I think prison would be better than living my life on the outside

was going to post a really cool pussy for you but 4chuck doesn't like my filesize

>meant to
nah, you just need to push yourself abit more and be more social

do they have cats and dogs in prison?

im sure they have dogs or cats that come in for people who need it

If only it was that easy.

foreveralone represent bruh

I have more days I want to sit in my place and be alone then go out and do things. It's pretty nice, I play a lot of CSGO so there is a little social interaction but I like to just have peace and quiet

I am.

That's why I keep coming here, even though it's fake companionship.

>fake compansionship

fuck you m80 - speak for yourself. it's real for me

you have to start somewhere gesu

i need cats for caturday, it's SUPER IMORPRONANT!1

I have Sup Forums

>CSGO
guess there's worse games you could be playing

>fake companionship.
how can it be fake when i'm real?

This thread made me realise how lonely I feel
OP is a fag

Im pretty lonely. Ive never had a "friend" who didnt backstab me. I remember one year i straight didnt talk to people as best can. Basically said yes or no for literally everything

kill yourself

Yea, I've got a good group of people I met that play on a regular basis.

Very. I work nights and I'm in a new city with almost nobody to talk to. Haven't dated in years and online dating seems to be for people attractive enough not to need it.

I turned 28 recently so that doesn't help either.

maybe you shouldn't blame Sup Forums for how you feel catsu

join a club

neet, do you play other things with them?

you should get a cat... or pizza

I'm not a pet person anymore, and I'm trying to lose weight.

yep, only real interaction i had with people was the people on day shift at work, got moved to night shift and pretty much am alone 90 percent of the time. i have no friends in this new town, damn.

>anymore?
>lose weight?
join the caturday club c8

become a vampire, vampires haz friends, right?

Cats are cute and all, but I was a dog person. I took care of my brother's dog for a while and then it died on me in a pretty bad way. So now I don't have pets and don't want any.

>be me
>be introvert
>feels good to be alone

Still need interaction every two weeks or so, which kinda sucks.

i guess

Yup I just work to give money for my family, i don't give a shit about my life, i don't buy clothes,nothing to me, i just works for them, what's the point in living, studying, save money if your going to die

Sorry man

you should go to clubs and dance

If there's anything I hate it's dancing. I absolutely hate it. Bars are boring if you have no friends to go with.

Haha same boat man!

Tbh I'm a nihilistic so that's why I don't give a single fuck, i like being alone

like all of my friends turned into xanax heads. they dont give a shit about anything, always forgetting everything , not even themselves anymore and dont wanna hang with me anymore because i never have klonopin/xanax or weed or something.

try online gaming c8

>nihilistic
>i like
that's not how it works stu8

they're not your friends m9

>>online gaming
I am. I play WoW by myself and an rpg with my friends over roll20. It'd just be nice to have some real life contact. Or a girl to be with.

I honestly like being alone, it's just the feeling of loneliness that I hate

hookers c9, pay, and play tabletop rpgs with them c7

>like being alone
>feeling of loneliness
then you don't like being alone d8

they used to be my real friends though, grew up together. Now theyre all on around 10-15 mg xanax a day and the way they act its just not even fun to be around them, i love them and any time i try to tell them they take too much xanax they fuckin rage. I pop a bar here and there but cant even imagine taking as much as them. theyre gonna hurt themselves or get arrested or some shit theyre always driving fucked up like that even on the highway

It's not because I'm nihilistic i cannot have fun, being alone is the only thing that makes me happy and give money to my family, i don't care about them but they need money, and yes I do LIKE being alone

I'd rather not. Besides, I don't make that much money.

Seriously.