Faggots are really annoying. I can see why christians are so against them

faggots are really annoying. I can see why christians are so against them

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-msm-syphilis.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flamboyant faggots are annoying.

Just plain normal gay and lesbian people are just fine, really.

I remember I thought this way for a while. They're all pretty bad though.

I actually flip-flopped the other way. I used to hate all gays when I was in my teens but now I've come to just stop caring where people stick their dicks.

In 2014, 83% of the reported male P&S syphilis cases where sex of sex partner was known were among gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men

cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-msm-syphilis.htm

No need to worry. It's a normal lifestyle

I'm gay and I'm fully against people who don't believe in Gay Rights being forced to believe in them, I didn't before I was gay and still kinda don't. It should be a man and a women really.

Also, you wouldn't be able to tell i'm gay and I'm most likely bi due to being attracted to females still.

But that picture is objectively right. If you care so much about what other people do in their bedroom that you have to forbid them to do it, you are a disgusting human being. You don't have to suck dick, nobody's forcing you, though we all know OP does have a mad desire to suck dicks all day erryday.

Also, real Christians aren't against them, it's just Muri-crazy Protestant sects who are.
The big hat of the ACTUAL Christian church is currently trying to get the hidebound dinosaurs to get that through their heads as well.

Well said

And that's what growing up means, Jimmy.

Look, I agree it's a 'mental disability' but if two guys want to live together and suck each other off once a week then what's the problem?

>more chicks for us
>makes straight dudes look auto alpha

It's like sucking dick makes them retarded or something.

True Christians, like Donald Trump and all of his supporters, don't hate gay people, they hate the sin of homosexuality.

It leads to other sins like eating chocolate cake, smoking and playing Pat Boone LPs

see
Sin

>makes terrible corny joke
>laughtrack
>camera zooms my face
>"Thanks, user"
>thumbs up
>wtfimafaggot.jpg

I don't think being gay is wrong, I just wish all fags would die.

What you are suggesting sir is a genocide.

Sounds like there may be some bottled up curiosities you would like to not be tempted by any more.

Wouldn't be too sure about those points. I'm gay and I lift, and because I'm not sexually interested in girls I can talk to them naturally. Because of this they tend to think I'm flirting with them and they spend the entire night chasing me.

We may not be fucking your girls but we've got their attention.

Annoying people are annoying

Fag detected.

this is a annoying pic, we don't have to accept anything, we tolerate it cause we have to

christians are really annoying. I can see why muslims are so against them

If two people are consenting in a mutually exclusive relationship then why do I give a fuck.

SLUTS are annoying. Girl sluts, tranny sluts, man sluts, gay, straight, I don't fucking care.

Sluts need to die.

More gross than annoying, really.

Don't you care who Michael Sam fucks?

No caring about who he fucks makes the NFL bigoted. Are you a bigot as well?

I dont know man, that milo yaninopolous guy seems pretty cool, id smoke bowls with him.

I mean, I don't know who Michael Sam fucks. If he was advertising about how he fucks different people all the time then I'd have a huge problem.

Just stick your fucking dick in someone that makes you happy and leave me out of it.

I don't care and if anyone cares about where I'm putting my dick then you're fucked up too.

Valid opinion. For a 12-year old.