gtfo

i could push you trashcan niggas over

>Dalekaium
>Light
Nice try, degenerate.

bitch i can lift half a tonne

My vision is not impaired.

wher're do you from?

I for one welcome our new Dalek overlords.

"EXTERMINAAATE!"
"EXTERMINAAAAATE!!"

That shit terrified me when I was a kid. That and Tom Bakers Giant, yellow ass English teeth.

You're fucked when I sneak up and push you over.
Or if emp.

My favorite doctor of all time. Fuck all these new age tumblr faggot doctors.

Thread theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr89EG6cqPQ
Personally I love my new Dalek enslavers, they might be nice to me.

Bow down to the superior species spaceniggers.

YOUR ARMOURED VEHICLES CANNOT SAVE YOU, YOU ARE OUTNUMBERED, OUTGUNNED, NO HOPE IN SIGHT.

Cannot emp the Daleks, they are biological and their circuits already carry too much current to pulse. They tried it in a couple diff episodes. They're retardedly designed to look at but conveniently unstoppable. The Doctor would have just pushed them over as well, but they are electromagnetically glued to whatever surface their giant bearings roll across. There's a whole science behind them created by the shows writers, an embarrassing amount of reason why you can't just fuck the Dalek up.

They will shoot down your artillery. It's a sci-fi super race, you think common bullshit is going to stop them? You have to come up with some convoluted plot point where you outsmart them in order to win. In a separate dimension sometime in the near future they invade earth and eliminate nearly every human despite our methods of conventional warfare.

HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE WE EXTERMINATED YOU ALL

Any site where i can watch doctor who?

Stay in the containment thread

no

DOWN WITH THE PARADIGM!!!

Dalek Sec reporting in.

But you'll be among your fellow Whovians there.

WOULD YOU CARE FOR SOME TEA!!???

FUCK THE DOCTORR!

THIS IS NOW A DALEK THRREAD!

REPORT AND EXTERRMINAATE!!

This nigger is my fave Dr. Who

Well of course my dear!

Is this a cringe thread?

If you had ever seen dr who you would not need to ask that question. Of course it fucking is.

That Doctor hasn't happened yet. But rest assured, he will steal shit.

A nigger Doctor, Sydney Newman would roll in his fucking grave.

Newman was a canadian. He was practically a nigger himself.

Alright Now where is my tea?

when did robocop fuck a keurig coffee maker?

BLASPHEME!!!

I recommend to run, NOW! RUN!

True enough. Still though, a nigger Doctor?

Why would I bow down to a giant pepper pot?

Yeah, big pimpin P'wee.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIYT9Pn2E84

when faced with the terrifying prospect of an impeding dalek doom...

just go down the stairs.

>faggot poms cant even into bad guys

They fly, eejit.

They can hover up/down stairs.

because i know you´ll google it

Jesus Christ.
I built a Dalek once, I loved it, but not that much.

They're hardly that advanced. Before they kill people, they shout 'Exterminate'. Before they go up a flight of stairs, they shout 'Levitate'. Just play really loud fucking music so they can't communicate. Not to mention, they're slow as all fuck so you could literally dance around them and all of their weapons face directly forward so they're easily flanked and they aren't immune to water being poured over them. Just fill a bucket of water, run around them and throw it over them. This kills the electricity.

It's a kids show. Stop looking at it like it's serious drama and you'll enjoy it more.

Fuck off space niggers, we're full.
You can crash land on the moon if you want.

I just like to ruin kids shows that sad old weebs enjoy too much for their own good.

they fly with all the grace and poise of a... well... garbage can on wheels. its obvious they were barely patching it up the holes as they went along. prop dude bangs some lights and a microphone stand on a bin then people wheel them around the set... which leads to obvious 'staircase' conundrum... which they solve with typical 1970s UK aplomb - lets give them rocket boosters!

pass the reefer charles. thankyou graham, about time you trimmed those sideburns what?

...cybermen were freakier.

But you're not ruining it for anyone. You're just whining autistically about a show you don't like.

shut up and make my french vanilla already.

I will destroy you with THESE DUBS!

Yeah, in the one episode I did see the Cybermen, they fuckin beamed down from space like some sort of fucking shock trooper master chiefs and raided every single house and building, slaughtering everything.

Daleks just show up in random corridors or anything with ramps, wag their little spud guns around and scream with the most annoying voice ever what they're about to do, then do it five minutes after they're done screaming.

They also turn slower than a boat on land

Naha

Of course they're not advanced, they were designed during an era where fans didn't question much, they were just terrified at their voices. As the show progressed and got popular they had to tie in and endless array of reasons the Daleks were hard to kill. At this point it's completely off the charts ridiculous, but the reasons have been laid out over time. Daleks are damn near unbeatable by conventional methods.

>weebs in love with a kids show
>point out something stupid
>weebs go all Canon on you

Good times

>where are do you from?
This nigger didn't even get 1st grade

So conventional methods of killing an alien race is throwing water over them?

They should just do away with the Dalek idea and have them evolve into high-tec Daleks.

Just tip the faggots over.
Wow.

EJACULATE!

EJACULATE!

EJACULATE!

Special electromagnetic/gravity bearings make them stick to anything they're rolling across. That was one of the first designs to shut kids up.

if drunk farmers can push over a half tonne cow im sure its no biggie to push over a dalek.

unless the toilet plunger was pointing straight at you, then you would be fucked

it's nice how a race without knees asks to bow.

AND YOU'D ALL MAKE WONDERFUL SCRAP

Holy fuck! Is that Mrs Plug the plumber?

>cybermen

Which cyberman do you guys associate strongest with?

For me its the 4th from left which is late 70s?

I guess it would be the Earthshock style but I do love the look of the Mondasians.

Are those Daleks in front of podiums? WHY WOULD A DALEK NEED A PODIUM??

I love you

Sorry I don't watch British cuck propaganda