Hey britfags how does it feel that you elected a muslim for mayor...

Hey britfags how does it feel that you elected a muslim for mayor? Enjoy becoming overrun with more immigrants and bombing.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/2iacqrzr31sz7c3/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=6_GYLxe3Vuk
youtube.com/watch?v=hgn6APtz8QE
rt.com/uk/333280-boris-brexit-prime-minister/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3577975/PETER-OBORNE-s-one-real-winner-elections-released-create-maximum-havoc.html
theguardian.com/business/2015/apr/09/west-sussex-oilfield-could-produce-50-to-100m-barrels-of-oil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As an American, I can say I feel bad for them. Time for all the white folk to move to smaller suburban towns and let the mudslimes have the major city. Keeping them all in one place makes for an easier counter attack

not really worried tbh this means there is more chance of a dirty bomb going off in london and they will kill themselves

>Hey britfags how does it feel that you elected a muslim for mayor?

Because he is the mayor of Britain, right, you American fuck? Or do all Brits live in London? Which was is it, you halfwit?

eh, honestly I guess he'll be fine.

Brittain has a mayor?

We were over run before this happened. As a Scotfag it isn't so bad here... yet. It will happen cause no one will do a fucking thing to stop them. Fuck all this PC SJW bullshit

>not really worried tbh this means there is more chance of a dirty bomb going off in london and they will kill themselves

How did that chance increase? Elaborate please.

>image.jpg
kill yourself

retard is retard, bad bait is bad bait, autistic jelly roll is autistic jelly roll

London is not all of Britain, I'm also Canadian

>As a Scotfag it isn't so bad here... yet.

Have immigrants blend in would mean a genetic upgrade for you people.

the guy wants to welcome more mus...i mean terrorists in and their main goal is to set off a dirty bomb in london with them having one of them running london this increases their chances hugely.

Junge halts maul...

You can't complain fags. Islam would have prevented your feminist, cuckold, homosexual, unintelligent and degenerate society, yet you CHOSE not to accept it... And now you constantly complain about these vices ruining your society.
You have no right to complain. You were given the option to save yourselves. The downfall of Western civilization is on your hands. Accept your fate. This mayor will fix everything including your stupid hypocritical culture.

6032 dropbox.com/s/2iacqrzr31sz7c3/Sup Forums.zip?dl=1

I take it you are a amerifat from how you worded this. Our country is more cultured then yours will every be. Our economy is also doing well. Also last time I checked our currency is worth more than your silly dollar. When was the last time your dollar was worth anything?

well if your leader has her way you will be independent.....and underpopulated and not able to cope.....unless she imports a few million refugee's to support growth....if that happens say goodbye to scotland

>i mean terrorists in and their main goal is to set off a dirty bomb in london with them having one of them running london this increases their chances hugely.

Do you sort glas for a living?

Related:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_GYLxe3Vuk

youtube.com/watch?v=hgn6APtz8QE

>virus

>Enjoy becoming overrun with more immigrants and bombing.

So in case Britain leaves the EU this summers, does that mean the IRA will come back instead?

nobody wants to live in scotland, so you'll be fine

Good. Arab muslims are the hottest

Fuck London (and a few other cities). They accept the blackies so that my little rural village stays pure.

Nice try achmed but everyone knows that all muslims are terrorists and that their "holy book" tells them to act like our friends and lie to use and then stab us in the back to take over, this shitskin is a terrorist and a fake, jeremy corbyn is a muslim lover who supports terrorism and hates the jews and supports hamas and put this shit skin up for mayor of london for a reason.

Rotterdam also has a Turkish mayor. He isn't even doing bad!

fact: some britfags elected a mudslime for mayor.
u mad?

if the uk leave the eu the following will happen

>cameron steps down

>boris becomes PM

>boris closes borders

>boris starts the process of sending back around 3 quarters of the muslim..i mean terrorists back to syria

>feels good man

Mayor of what town?

yeah, he's fine actually

Britfag your county has been going downhill since WWII. Ever heard of the lend lease act? The only reason your county still exists is because we gave you supplies. Your country is like the rest of europoor, nothing but a shit hole overrun with muslims.

Please use the original picture in future threads. He actually said "BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM".

Aw, that's cute

London you fucking cuck

The funny thing is that, if Britain leaves the European Union the French will stop controlling who wants to get to Britain in Calais.

France will also stop accepting back people who where caught by border patrol on the British side. Britain will have to deport these people directly into their home country, which could become quite expensive.

That means pretty much that all the people waiting in Calais to cross will get a free pass.

is london even in brittain?

>boris closes borders

And how exactly are you going to do trade in that case? Have fun with your economy going down.

Hahaha! Youre probably right. Scotland is a fucking shithole. Isn't over run with muslims yet but the majority of the local populace are scum

this is the worst bait I have ever seen

says alot when he was the better alternative
plus he's only a mayor

Your country is already on a slippery slope that you can climb out of since you allowed muslims to take control

True. Saving up money to get the fuck out of here

have any of you actually heard of 'Article 50'?

Basically, if the UK votes to leave the EU, there will be a mandated period of 2 years where the EU drums up our exit plan, a process that we, as a nation, with have NO part of

and then, when the 2 years or so are up, they tell us what will happens, and it's take it or leave it. Either way, we'll be fucked and be beiing to re-enter the EU within a year

which will never happen. leaving the EU will kill Britian, and it'll be nothing whatsoever to do with some imaginary invasion

born and bred Londonfag here, and this guy is actually the best candidate for the job. He's not just good by default of the others being rich dickheads with no concept of the real world, but he's genuinely a good guy.
Constrast Khan(Muslim) with one of the other candidates, Zac Goldsmith, who was 'gifted' 300 million quid and dropped out of the very prestigious Eton school for taking drugs.

London will do well under this guy.

what's the difference?

you seam mad?

very easily we change the human rights act as we plan to do once we leave and can control our boarders efficiently and use force when needed, instead of being powerless like we are now while letting in trade and having a stronger economy.

they are not in control, its the totally 100% jew run media that has made people into PC fearing sheep, just need a few things to happen to disable to jewmedia

>Zac Goldsmith

Jewish?

nice bait there achmed

>you seam mad?
No, I just think it's adorable that you've held onto that bullshit like a comforter for so long

whats so bad about Scotland?
legitimate question.

>Remove bans on weapons
>kill all muslims
>profit

Its not bait faggot

He's just what we needed

Yep. RIch, 'Gold'-name.

yeah it obviously is achmed

faggot, right wing homos are you friends now

We're used to co-existing over here in Europe. We've been doing it for thousands of years. You've got what? Like 4 countries on your continent and you can't get along? The USA needs to grow up before it joins the big boys table.

FYI: there's never been a ban on weapons in the UK. There just haven't been laws permiiting everyone and their 6 year old child from ownl#ing one. The process to own a weapon in this country is long-winded and meticulous. You don;t get a shotgun for opening a bank account over here, because that would be insane

nah its well established that will happen, thats why boris didnt run for mayor for a 3rd time he knows if he backed brexit and was a champion for it he would be enhancing his claim to be the man to run the torys when cameron steps down...

Yeah fucking right, Boris is a mudslime lover

And where are you going to get your oil from afterwards, mouthbreather? The Arab countries wouldn't be delivering you a single liter for the next 1000 years. Have fun paying 20€ for a liter.

its fine he is a complete moderate who supports gay rights and is a competent leader

we are not retarded enough to not vote for the right leader just because of racism, he lived in London his entire life

>well established
citation needed.

haha thanks for being an idiot but boris is the uk's version of TRUMP

>it's fine
Lmao faggot

>what is fracking
>what is the huge oil reserve found at gatwick recently

enjoy being a retarded faggot

>we are not retarded enough to not vote for the right leader just because of racism

In other words, we aren't Republicans

No, farage is the UK's version of Trump. Boris is dangerous though. he's an amenable buffoon, but h#get him in a position ofreal power and he could fuck this country up good and proper

>kill all muslims
>all
There wouldn't be any left in the world so how would they do that you fucking cuck

You think the major has any real power

If he is so dangerous than how did he get elected mayor in the first place?

rt.com/uk/333280-boris-brexit-prime-minister/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3577975/PETER-OBORNE-s-one-real-winner-elections-released-create-maximum-havoc.html

>>what is fracking

Have fun with the poisoned ground water and the constant earth quakes.

>>what is the huge oil reserve found at gatwick recently

Apparently nothing.

>kill all muslims

Which equates to one quarter of the earth's population.

Mop your own floors, white boi

Muslims voting him into power because they have thr majority and brits are in general retarded

what is your point you brainless cuck

London is the best and most successful city in the world precisely because of how multicultural it is

take your shitty attitude back out to rural america and fuck your sister more

boris is a fucking genius he acts like that but people realise he is secretly a trump in disguise

yo common sense logic doesn't work here you must be a newfag

Everyone in general hates them though. Even Asians hate muslims/asian muslims.

Also technology > manpower akhmed, we've been over this.

>London is the best and most successful city in the world precisely because of how multicultural it is

Hahahahahaha!

London WAS. Its falling apart. Just like your culture and country. Damage control while you still can, cuck.

Boris cried like a little sand nigger dick gobbling bitch when Trump made comments about deporting and banning mudslimes.

>Have fun with the poisoned ground water and the constant earth quakes.
no proof of this lol

>Apparently nothing.
theguardian.com/business/2015/apr/09/west-sussex-oilfield-could-produce-50-to-100m-barrels-of-oil

damn this is just too easy

The mayor or my city is a liberal openly gay muslim

Have had 0 problems.

>London is the best and most successful city in the world precisely because of how multicultural it is

Yep, there is actually a reason why real estate prices in London are some of the highest ist the world. People do not pay a shit-ton of money to live in a city that totally sucks. Probably would like to stay there for a while myself, though the left-hand traffic just triggers my OCD.

Shitskin detected

Maybe not but If a muslim can be elected mayor of the capital city they can soon be elected as PM. And then what? Wouldn't be surprised if your puppet monarch is soon ruled by muslims. That cunt Diana left Charles to marry one.

he was following the government line it was his JOB to say that as an MP now he is backing brexit he is siding with Trump and can freely say what he likes.

>could-produce
>could

Come back when it does.

And it still says nothing about how expensive the oil drawn from there would be.

no its because Boris sold everything to the russians and chinese ..nothing to do with mudlimes..infact mudslimes made it worse ....just google tower hamlets LOL

We have a Muslim mayor in one city. In the rest of England the conservatives have pretty much dominated. UKIP has done better than ever before and in Sctotland the SNP has dominated.

I assume you're American so have fun living in a less than 60% white country (including fucking hispanics in that percentage)

>was

yeah I work in London

London has the highest wages and most competition compared to ANYWHERE besides maybe New York

I work with Muslims and Indians and Chinese and even Americans, London is a worldwide hub not some backwater American town where we vote on what religion someone is.
oh ignoring the saudis and a good percentage of Indians there?

>Just like your culture and country.

Tell us what you know about "British Culture" and then how it is deteriorating please?

Diana wasn't even from the royal bloodline, she married into it you fucking faggot

lol 'racism'

Try replacing that word with 'common sense'. Maybe inviting people who are sworn to murder us into our society might not be the next idea. You and your family can be beheaded with ridiculous concepts like tolerance and diversity on your lips: we will survive while the people who call us racist will be burnt alive.

couldn't Britain just let them 'illegally' back into France... like piggy in the middle.

Except Borris could never become PM..

>sworn to murder us

maybe you are mistaking fighters in Syria with educated professionals working at an equal level

I'll ask my co-worker when he plans to murder everyone in the office next time I see him

or not

Atleast our population is over %60 white..