Is it OK to pee in the shower? My cousin does

Is it OK to pee in the shower? My cousin does.

If you're having a shower yes.

Not sure. I'd have to see more of your cousin to be sure.

You might want to check for two things, user.

1 - Make sure the water is running.
2 - Make sure there isn't somebody else using the shower when you do it. Because that's super awkward.

I pee in the sink

I always pee when i'm showering with someone. The reaction is priceless.

I've been pissing and shitting in the shower for over 30 years. It's just easier to go than to get out and use the toilet.

Especially when they didn't know you broke into their house during their shower.

Why do people shit in the shower? That's just not normal man.

Two kind of people in this world. There are people that piss in the shower and there are liars.

yeah its fine, if you have a fungus or athletes foot, piss cures it.

It's kind of fun to try to bust it up with your pee so it will go down the drain though.

It kind of sucks when it's too tough to bust up with the shower head though.

degenerate AF fam

i shit in shower and separate shit to sink

stay classy

Those nipples are great, got anymore?

no. pissing on your feet is why you have jungle rot to begin with

grow up m80

Kek. But that's not what I meant. In my local swimming pool we have a big room for showers. No covers or anything. It's just a room with shower heads coming out of the ceiling, and the water flows non-stop. Most of the people are wearing something while showering in there, but I don't because I don't care. And I like peeing in there because of the people reactions. I go there daily because I like showring in there. I feel creepy when I showering alone.

Seconded

Nah, don't worry about showering alone, you're creepy all the time, user!

piss inside her cunt, assert throw dominance

The nice thing about peeing in the shower is clean up is easy.

Haha. Seriously tho, when you are showring at home alone you can here all of the things in your house moving (because of the wind, or things that make noises), hearing those sounds makes me feel like a psycopath.

>It kind of sucks when it's too tough to bust up with the shower head though.

Also hate it when that happens. You have to pick it up and throw it in the toilet. Did it once out of habit without realizing the lid was down.

Any more of her?

No its bad for the plumbing.

any more? hot.

Not much on my phone

lovely

you the best OP

OP got a full body??

I wish I had a girlfriend who peed in the shower.

I wonder if she would be kinky and try to pee on me. Could I pee on her for revenge? Would we have sex after peeing on each other?

But to answer your question, it's fine. Most pipes for plumbing are identical. The only difference being the radius of the actual opening.

So yes, your shower will be fine if you pee OR shit in it. Clean? Probably not.

If dubs OP goes and shows her these videos

How old is she?

So long as you clean your shower regularly, I don't see why it'd be a problem to pee in the shower.

If you don't clean your shower often, then you're probably a dirty fucker anyway and it shouldn't matter whether you do or not.

So either way, yes. It's fine. Go nuts.

Second this. My wife was the first person to tell me this.
Nice dubs.

How did you hide the camera?

Who gives a shit you fucking nigger

This. also what kind

Amazing op thanks

You just gotta have a shower with your gf then tell her your peeing on her right now and then she will say fuck you and get you back.
It's pretty much that easy.

I've never once pissed in the shower. Generally the toilet is in the same room so I just use it before getting in the shower.

guess thats all of it. thanks for sharing it op, was great

>Is it OK to pee in the shower? My cousin does.

How stupid can you possibly be? You want to be in a shower with atomized urine?

Try this: get a fountain pen and empty it while you're in the shower. Where does the ink go?

I mean, this is beyond stupid.

Am I the only one who pees in the sink?

It just feels so good

I do that too, also that saves water, i dot before brush my teeth or wash my hands so the water will clean the pipes anyway

have you tried turning on the taps while you are peeing? looks so cool with the 2 liquids going down drain

Saving water its not, just doit beore washing hands or brush teeth, or maybe you just have a micri dick and cant reach the edge of the sink.

Whats the best voyeur site? HD if possible

Noice. Bitch knows how to keep the old pooper clean. Always ready for anilingus and cock.

no you're not

Only when I'm brushing my teeth.

>Saving water its not
>I do that too, also that saves water

Where the fuck do you retards live that saving the liter of water it takes to flush your damn toilet is a big deal? You're filthy animals lads, stop trying to justify your disgusting habits.

fag

dubs of truth

tell me a piss story

You have to stomp the shit down the drain with your foot.

Only if you drink it to make sure the floor stays clean.

Man, how you set a camera ? ?? Where is it ?

Liter of water? Did you know how fucking much the toilet tank waste every time you flush it, and dont came out with the shit that you have money for water bill etc, also if you see the public toilets you have those sinks like on the wall for pissing so what is the big deal then, just because the system told you those are designed for it and the sink is not for pissing.

>just because the system told you those are designed for it and the sink is not for pissing.

You're fucking autistic. Stay mad nigger, if you really wanted to 'save water' you'd just pee in the toilet and simply not flush til you took a shit.

This shit is all over the net, not OP by the way.

Yes. Peeing in bathtub might be weird but I still do it. Fuck them all. Still laying in tub in my pee water. Not trolling, just depressed and not giving a shit

More webma