Should I get back with her, Sup Forums?

Should I get back with her, Sup Forums?

We we were engaged 8 years ago. We're talking again. Pic is from ~2 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Zt3rRGUP3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She looks like a bitch.

post nudes

Run. Run away as fast as you can and never look back.

It's right before she went to work, apparently. Bartender at that time.

Lmao, why?

id fuck her

Don't do it

She looks like fucking white trash

what does she look like now? You can gain a lot of weight in two years.

Why? Seriously I need some advice.

She had a seriously fucked up childhood, grew up in a small town, and has an IQ of 138.

Her a day ago in the hotel.

Watch this to help make up your mind, youtu.be/1Zt3rRGUP3Y

Seriously, I'm going to give you some advice, but I want more pictures of her. Why did you guys split up? And what does she look like now/does she gave any kids that aren't yours? None of these questions are for vain purposes. I'll help you out, but I want more pics of her.

Yeah, but no.

Gross

So?

A bitch bartender, then.

only if she likes to do anal

She desperately wanted kids, and had one after our engagement fell apart. She got a divorce after that was finalized just a few days ago and doesn't have possession.

She does, when the mood suits.

She's ugly as fuck mate. Looks horrible.

Hahaha, fair enough, Sup Forumsro.

????

There's some weird shit going on in that pic, I'll give you that.

used to be hot looking
now ex slag
treat her like a dawg, fuck her and do whatever the fuck you want on the side

>8 years ago

Just no.

Bump for advice.

Fuck her don't be her bitch

those trips tho

In point of fact, she likes being a sub

I don't like doing things halfway.

Alright, I'm the guy you responded to. It doesn't look like she has gained much weight, and what she did was probably from the baby, which is good. If she got fat she is depressed and you just can't deal with that right now.

Are you still attracted to her physically? Because a person can change a lot in two years, she's not the person you fell in love with almost 10 years ago. You can try again, but it's going to be different. Normally I would say she needs to prove that she's devoted to you, but...

She has a kid. This is a huge problem. That kid is going to be the number 1 priority always, when a person's spouse should fill that role. Also note there is another guy in the picture and your gonna help raise his kid.

Since you didn't say why you broke up, I'm going to guess that she cheated on you. Thus is different. Don't get back with her. It's very simple, she sucked another guys dick and let him cum inside ofnyer so you drop her and find someone better. Especially since these pictures have only been getting worse. But I appreciate you sharing, I hope that helps. Sorry mate.

I misread the post about her having the kid. Only pay attention to the first 2 paragraphs and the last one

Nope you can do better. She has to beg if she wants to be in your life again

No.
Bitch face.
Move on.

why did you split up in the first place?

i personally would not

if it was a girl i fucked sometimes but never got serious with sure, but not an ex.

i dont know your situation but i feel like it would end bad, real life is not a movie, i would run far away

shes cute though

she looks so familiar , is this ohio or illinois by chance?

I really appreciate the advice. Truly. I think that you made two assumptions that are wrong though. Three if you add this next fact: I was her first boyfriend, first everything.
As for the assumptions:
She got depressed a long time ago, when she moved with me for an internship I had;
which led to her thinking I cheated, because even though we were both functional alcoholics, I had people in daily life. She broke up with me.

As for her kid... He's part her, someone I've known for 15 years all said. If anything, I'd fight to get him closer for her sake.

Didn't see that in time.

I lost track for a bit, but I don't think she's been there.

alright confirmed youre a pussy faggot beta male
hence why your bitch fucked someone else
nothing in this will end well for you if cant treat her as just some vag

just to make you feel better i recognize her face, nothing more than that, no sexaus

never mind. I didnt see that she has had a child.
is correct, this can be problematic. Yes , the child will always be number 1 , but what about the father?
You dont want to inherit someone elses headache.

Complicated. See my long post. Basically we sucked at communication back then, we were both used to being the smartest people in the room, lol.

Probably the best advice here. Thank you.

After reading all of this i have a few questions:

>do you have a decent job?
>do you live alone?
>have any hobbies?
>have any friends?

If you said yes to at least three of these then i would not get back with her, maybe have her as a friend that can hang out sometimes, but personally i would live my life and someone you deserve will show up in your life

post nudes

It didn't work out before, so why would you want her now?

It's a planet half full of women, and many of them look good in a sexy outfit.

She is not a trap so no.

Looks like a dude.

Persue love you faggot

Lmao. Clearly you've never had a chick this hot that ties you down one day and begs to be choked the next. It's a good trade.

show us her nekid

nope, nothing good can come from that shit

Doesn't have custody of her child? Huge red flag. Why doesn't she?

She's damaged goods. Don't do it

clearly youre the one being choked you beta male
and obv i have hence why i know how to deal with them

:/ point.

Well, if she's a switch and so are you, maybe you can still fuck due to the relative rarity of such a preference. But I wonder if you should marry her.

dude, just dont do it. Trust me I've been there.

thats all i have to say feggit

of course you sure! nice trips,nips and lip

Never said. Probably because she wss a depressed party girl 6 years ago.

We're both older and wiser, but still have the same kinks and desires.

will introduce you to father continiously. might attempt to obtain custody based on your income. this is legally binding

Hmmmmmm.....
I moved recently to help family, which quashed a solid 4 yes into a maybe 2.
This my weakness I guess

Doesn't matter if she doesn't have them now then she clearly isn't partner material if she can't even get it together for her own child. That says it all op. She is scum no matter the situation. Move on way better fish in the sea. She is probably only running back to you because she is familiar and probably has some security with you not That she actually wants to be with you.

The rarity is definitely part of the attraction.

> older and wiser
Heh.

> still have the same kinks and desires
It's not like you can't fuck her, but I wonder if it will work out otherwise.

Hadn't thought of that.

New best advice in the thread. Thank you, user.

Yea, when isn't it.

The question is can you into casual sex? Love someone but keep them at arm's length in terms of everyday life?

I was desperately hoping no one noticed that. Applause, user, applause.

Whatever, for the USA that's not bad.

If it was someone else, maybe. I've done so before, but was almost too good at not caring.

just fuck her occasionally and maybe hang out with her sometimes.
>DO NOT set aside time/days for her
>DO NOT expect her not to flake
>DO NOT give a fuck about her
>DO NOT allow her any power over your emotions whatsoever. She's just a warm hole for you to stick it in and a fairweather friend

if she proves you wrong and starts to act like a proper wifey, put more effort forth.
if you both start putting genuine effort into making the relationship work, then work with her
if everything stays exactly the same, just get your dick wet and keep talking to other girls.

Advice taken.

dump nudes