Actual Judy/bunny/zootopia thread

Actual Judy/bunny/zootopia thread.

Not a pepsi-raid thread.
This raid is turning cancerous.

I don't have that much, so I would be thankful if you help me out.

any judyfags joining me?

>This raid is turning cancerous.
Did you really just say that.

someone has this comic with the predator/prey-fetish?
where judy and nick are in their car?

What's wrong about it?

He's happy for her #uncledrewaka
#PepsiLust

RAID TIME FUCKFACE

We're trying to cause butthurt over Pepsi's Twitter, it's not our fault it's being memed so soon before the lulz are had. They're probably only posting it to show the progress of the raid and to get more people to help.

Some lewd stuff for those who want to fuck the bunny.

>They're probably only posting it to show the progress of the raid and to get more people to help.
It is definitly not working when you are spamming this shit all over Sup Forums.

You should make one big compilation, like all the other best of Sup Forums and raid pics.

You didn't get the point of the raid.

Oh but it is working.

What do you think the point of the raid is? And it's not even over until the Pepsi contest is over.

On twitter, yeah, but not on Sup Forums.
Also you kind of forgot the old target. The campaign of pepsi was about nicknames, the raid was refering to the name "Judy Hopps" as your Nickname and maybe posting some pics of her.
Now you are just posting pics of nazi-pepsi-r34.

see
This rais isn't anymore what it was supposed to be.
I liked how it developed the first few hours, but now..

what are you going to do??? Huh??? Fuckign suntan lotion her FUR??

Still good just slow

No judyfags on Sup Forums today?

Hello, тупые американцы. How are you?

What's wrong

We organize and recruit on Sup Forums in spurts.

>Dubs decides what name we use to flood and hijack Pepsi's Twitter
>Judy Hopps
Most of what's posted is relevant, as long as it's about Judy or Pepsi.

You were probably the ones mad about the whole thing from the beginning, those same butthurt fags bitching about in the threads.

>You were probably the ones mad about the whole thing from the beginning, those same butthurt fags bitching about in the threads.
Nope.
I supported the raid yesterday for a few hours. I made some pics, posted other pics of judy for other to edit and shit like that.
But as I said before, this is a twitter raid, and those who are raiding Sup Forums with those shit are cancer.

They're not raiding Sup Forums moron. They're getting people to join by informing them of what's going on. Too many of you fucking normies and newfags on here is the reason we have to do that because you're wasting space.

this

I didn't storm the beaches of Normandy so you little shits back home can drink your cuckjuice on my tab!

>They're not raiding Sup Forums moron.
See and especially It's just shitposting.
If you want to inform people see
>You should make one big compilation, like all the other best of Sup Forums and raid pics.

>Too many of you fucking normies and newfags
What leads you to the point that I am a newfag or a normie?

The point is, we're making OC, you're not. You're doing the same thing you're claiming they're doing.

So I am spamming shit in threads it doesn't belong into?
And how does not making OC make you a normie or a newfag? You are just throwing with words who might look "cool" on Sup Forums.
Besides that, I also made OC for this raid.
You are raiding twitter, that's cool, I did too, but now I am posting pics of a bunny, in a thread for pics of a bunny.

Check those doubles.

oh shit

You're supposed to be here to create original content.