I'm an alcoholic who drinks about a litre of scotch/vodka a day. AMA

I'm an alcoholic who drinks about a litre of scotch/vodka a day. AMA.

What's your job

web developer

I'm approaching about 1/2 litre a day now, shit sucks

Do you run an alcoholic meme page

Why? Why would you let yourself get that bad? Smoke weed mate

what? no.

Why dont you just stop, its really unhealthy man

Why?

weed fucks me up, besides no access. As to why I got this bad....shit happens, havent recovered from shit in the past. It's an escape.

I know it's bad, my insides all hurt. Why? It's an escape,

how long you`ve been drinking that much?

Everytime you want to drink, rub your hands together really fast and scream. Soon you won't want to drink cause won't want to look like a faggot.

Are you getting a dull pain under your right lower rib cage yet? You're not a real alcohol until your liver is failing like mine.

I'll do either a bottle of wine and a few beers or about half a 750ml and a beer or two between drinks when I eat dinner. I don't think that's bad..

past couple of years. I've been a heavy drinker since about 17-18 but last couple of years have been bit out of control.

Yes, that pain is there.

Jesus christ I just fuckin died laughing

There is a way out if you want there to be, was on a liter of vodka a day for near enough 5 years, went into 30 day detox and am sorta clean now. I do go on binges, but in the past year I've drank maybe 10 times. 2 - 3 days usual amount.

But never mind that, how did you get into your drinking situation mate?

Seriously, man the fuck up, faggot. If you let alcohol run your life, just an hero and be done with it. Life is hard. For everyone. Get used to it already, you massive faggot.

>how did you get into your drinking situation mate
Long story short, shit happened early on that I never recovered from, kept drinking, became a habit, now I can't get drunk on half a bottle like I used to, half a bottle turned into a bottle, which turned into a litre, etc.

don`t you have family or friends? a good friend of mine is also an alcoholic for about 20 years now, and its painful watching him, can`t help him as long as he don`t want to. I guess you have to set goals or find some meaning in life, at least try to change your habbits, i guess thats the most difficult part

>man the fuck up
I know you're right, in practice doesn't quiet work like that.

>who drinks about a litre of scotch/vodka a day
vs my two litres, on top of benzos, crack and smack. goml, pleboholic.

What the fuck is that for bullshit attitude? Ofcourse addicts don't want help. It's your duty as a friend to help him realise he needs help. You are a horrible friend.

>change your habbits
like you said, that's the most difficult part. Small family, nothing to get excited about, no friends.

come back when you have grown up

What do you do about the heartburn?

I've been a chronic drunk for a few years and my stomach and stomach ulcers just fucking hurt.

How much does that set you back?

nothing really, I've been taking esomeprazole apotex but doesn't help much.

Sure it does. You talk about past problems. It is called the past for a reason. Let it go and stop being such a goddamned baby. Do you think everything just jumps into my lap without hard work? Do you think I haven't seen or experienced shitty chapters in my life (and trust me, there are enough)? You don't see me drinkijg my liver away.

that`s not how it works

I have an idea, and it may just blow you away.

>Stop drinking

What are you, twelve? You obviously don't know what 'grown up' means just yet.

Yup that's what happens, same story as mine basically. I won't even start drinking now unless I know I've got at least a week free and 3 or 4 liters of vodka.

I lost everything, and still didn't want to stop, then one day I thought fuck this shit and went into detox. I still love booze and will never be able to drink normally, but being sober is good, but not as good as being drunk. That first drink in the morning is the best feeling I've had, or will likely ever have.

Ain't that a bitch. Science needs to come up with some shit to fix this.

That's like you getting a girlfriend and getting laid. Just not gonna happen.

well, a lot. My life could've been a lot better without the past alcohol use for sure. I have a decent job but could've been at a much higher position if I wasn't drinking. Could've had more friends/more GFs/more this and that if it wasn't for my drinking.

That is exactly how it works. You just need a lot of patience and need to be firm.

So i guess your not that old, maybe in your mid 20s? ThereĀ“s hope for you

Also, what's your favorite part of being drunk/an alcoholic? Seriously.

I don't enjoy being an alcoholic, that bit sucks. I love being drunk though cos it calms everything down, makes me calm, removes stress, removes doubts, removes nightmares, it's friendly.

I used to drink about 1/2 gallon of whiskey per day. Now I've been sober for 3.5 years.

If you want to get sober, you can do it. It sucks and it's hard, but it's way better than late-stage alcoholism. Late-stage alcoholism is a hell that I wouldn't wish on anybody.

how's the shits the morning after?

also take B1/B-complex every morning the alcohol completely depletes it from your body.

How long have you been doing this?

read the fucking thread before repeating the same questions

>also take B1/B-complex
already am. Morning after is fucking terrible man. I wake up wishing I hadn't woke up.

Yeah sure, give the alcoholic some motivation to keep being one. Wanker.

I was almost getting there. Not fun, used it as an escape alcoholism and diabeties runs in the family. Started with low grade booze then to top shelf then back down to bottom but just bought more of it. Sipped about a half pint of canadian mist mixed in my soda cup through work. After work hit the store get 2 talls of pacifico for the walk home with a pint for when i got home. Then i just slowed down on my own...idk what happened maybe something during my blackout moments. Hope you can make peace with whatever is that makes you drink sooner than later.

Also, start taking milk thistle. seriously. if you take anything make it milk thistle. I don't take a b complex because I eat 1-2 cans of sardines a day, but take milk thistle because hurdur.

Did you start drinking heavily from one day to the other. Or did it happen slowly?

you will die soon

Well thats not that bad either, the friend of me is also in his 40s now, at least he stopped drinking hard stuff, drinks beer most of the time, maybe you should give it a try and gradually decrease the amount of alcohol

What the fuck. You guys are sick and need to be put down before you hurt someone.

i know that feel.
but then i have breakfast drink some water feel all better and before you know it another amber glass is being filled.

what are you doing on this thread? i'm sure there's a YLYL or two going around

>1/2 gallon
that's about two litres, right? same here man, lol. i'd have a pint of vodka staight as soon as i woke.

Like I said I've been a heavy drinker since teen years. It's happened slowly, I used to drink 300ml a day, then 400 ml a day, 600 ml a day etc. Doesn't happen overnight.

>milk thistle
don't know it, wil look it up.
thanks

I know. That's sort of what I'm trying to do without suicide.

I'm not gonna judge, I have been an opiate addict on and off 15 years now. I grew up in the original great Florida OxyContin boom. But alcohol? How do you do it? How do you deal with the hangover? How do you live every single day hungover? Why not just do heroin at this point? If you are gonna flush your life away for a drug, why the fuck is it alcohol? I will never get that. It feels so bad compared to opiates. Hangovers are a nightmare, and you wake up every day with one. I would kill myself if I woke up every day hungover.

You seriously think I find this funny? I find it paphetic. I would help you if I could because I don't wish that kind of lifestyle for anyone. I don't get what goes around in your head and why you would grab alcohol when you know you have a problem. That's just plain ignorance and I find it sad that you don't have any goal.

Ah, strange.

I like being drunk because weird shit happens in my life when I'm drinking, and I enjoy watching other 'normal' peoples lives spiral out of control.

Just last night I was at a bar drinking by myself and a couple came in, when I noticed that it was my old neighbor Lou and another neighbor Morgan. I guess they are sleeping together, which is weird because the last time I saw him he was complaining about his wife probably cheating on him and the last time I saw her was when she on St Patricks day when she was trying to get Lou's wife to sleep with me.

Fuck you, I may have foreclosed on my house but your life is a shit show too.

Errr pathetic*

It boosts liver function. it's amazing. at your rate I'd reccomended 2000mg a day of milk thistle. even better, stop dinking and take the milk thistle n high doses. if you aren't too far gone, it can actually reverse liver dmage. check it out.

>Sup Forums.org
>medicinal advice

Not the OP, but I preferred alcohol to opiates for a variety of reasons. Opiates made me feel good, but alcohol made me feel like the person I always wanted to be. Plus, once you're an addict or an alcoholic, getting the substance becomes the #1 concern. It's way easier to get booze than it is to get pills. Cheaper, don't have to worry about getting arrested, and don't have to deal with black drug dealers who want to kill or rob you. The reason so many addicts end up in prison is because of the things you need to do to maintain a drug habit. With booze, you really only have to worry about a DUI or blacking out/passing out in public.

Elaborate, how does it fuck you up?

That is not gonna help anyone, good for you that you dont have this weakness but stop bragging about it so you feel better, faggot

have you tried not drinking that much, doesn't sound healthy

I end up staring at the walls, can't walk, can't talk, can;t get off the chair to go to bed....

>milk thistle.
wouldn't recommend it tbh. if you really wanna annihilate an ulcer, you need the GAPS diet. i have ulcerative pancolitis, which means legit thousands upon thousands of ulcers to the point where i nearly bleed to death. the GAPS diet kicks the ever-loving shit out of ulcers and keeps them gone. this disease is supposed to be incurable and most doctors won't know about it, but i haven't had any symptoms for 15 years from a disease which was supposedly inevitably gonna require curative surgery within 6 months.

How big are you guys? A pint of vodka in that short period of time would conk most people out..

not giving advice to be an alcoholic you dense peice of shit. i have the same problem with alcohol and it is called a fucking problem

what we are doing here is giving each-other some tips on how to at least keep the body from shutting down for the time being

you think anybody chooses to be an alcoholic?

what the fuck is wrong with YOU? how much of a comfortable and shielded white princess life did you have exactly?

you're on Sup Forums so you can't be totally computer illiterate op. in which case

>DL & install tor
>search reddit for darknetmarkets
>through tor chose a market, register an account & look around for the LSD listings
>go on localbitcoins & buy some btc
>transfer to the market account you created
>buy some LSD

risk is pretty much 0 since you're just receiving paper. LSD will help you quit alcohol. once you've tripped a few times, I would recommend taking regular SMALL (below 30ug) doses every 3-4 days to stop depression instead of drinking.

you're welcome

Not OP, but am alcy.

Before I got sick, as long as I ate regularly this wouldn't be an issue.

When I didn't eat, I'd likely vomit a little on the first few chugs and then finish the bottle just fine.

A pint isn't that much. I used to drink a fifth on my lunch break and no one questioned it.

I'm not that big. 6'0" and probably 170lbs when I was drinking. You build up a tolerance really fast with booze, particularly when you switch over from beer to hard liquor.

I drank for about 16 years total and I drank daily for about 7 years before getting sober. Here is the progression for those 7 years:

-12 pack/day
-12 pack plus half-pint/day
-12 pack plus pint/day
-18 pack plus pint/day
-12 pack plus fifth/day
-6 pack plus 1.5 fifths/day
-1/2 gallon/day

Cheers to that!

Yes, you choose to be an alcoholic every time you open that bottle. That's your biggest problem, you alway lay the blame somewhere else. As already pointed out a few times in this thread; life is hard, deal with it. Also, don't assume my life has been good just because I'm not an alcoholic. For all that matter, chances are my life has been worse than yours. So shut the fuck up, stop drinking and be a fucking soldier, faggot.

I'm pretty much becoming what you are now
21 years old and drinking a lot more than usual for a year or so now, came back to this gay board and everything, in a bit of a hole
Do the hangovers keep getting worse? I used to be able to deal with them but now they are just fucking ridiculous

oh god checkout this princess.
you are so much stronger and smarter than everyone else here. you are right everyone is a loser and choose this.
feeling good about yourself now? please gtfo

gtfo

So, because I didn't turn to any bottle, I'm a princess? Something is very, very wrong in your head.

Is that it? in my time that was enough to keep me going at work then id hit the wine and beers when I got home

I enjoy drinking. I drink too much. I'm not an alcoholic. I know this because.i am a smoker. I can stop drinking, I do it all the time for months on end. I am addicted to cigarettes. addiction is much different from what I experience with alcohol.

>risk is pretty much 0
what's DL & mean? How's it 0 risk when the drug gets mailed to me?

Oh wine is the worst.

I'd probably need to ask some of my smarter friends, but I used to finish a big bottle of wine and then go to the bar and those nights always ended up with me either shitting my pants, losing something, or pulling my gun out.

>Do the hangovers keep getting worse?
yes, they will get worse

also not op, but have to answer this.
>How do you do it? How do you deal with the hangover? How do you live every single day hungover? Why not just do heroin at this point? If you are gonna flush your life away for a drug, why the fuck is it alcohol?
honest truth, i don't fucking know, i just know i love it and EVERYTHING makes me think about alcohol. achieved something good? have a drink. something bad happened? have a drink. anything inbetween? may as well have a drink, i'm bored.
tried therapy, counseling, CBT, anti depressants, anti psychotics, anti anxiety meds, i've OD'd on china white, i've smoked home-made, purified crack made from peruvian fishscale, i've spent thousands of pounds in hours... all of this in an attempt to stop drinking. i can't.
the hangovers are staggeringly bad when you've been drunk for 22 fucking years and drink 40-70 shots a day. thing is i simply love alcohol, and i say this as someone who just 2 fucking weeks ago kicked heroin and has tried every single common street drug there is, all to excess, multiple ODs on multiple chems, been on detox, in comas, had DTs so bad i practically convulse... but i always come home to alcohol. it's going to kill me, i can't escape. legit past even caring at this point, death is nothing to be scared of.

Please leave the thread, you have no fucking clue on this whatsoever.
I have read some dumb shit but you win. Fucking kids.

May i ask what brand? Top shelf or the swill?

>So, because I didn't turn to any bottle, I'm a princess?
no.
but your attitude makes you one. your highness noticed the reaction people have to your posts?
you have something to contribute please do.
you have advice? please provide
you want to take the moral high ground and call people here losers? please get the fuck out.

Not OP, but I'm fairly wealthy and a drunk.

It's pretty impossible to be a drunk and not be fiscally responsible. Plus you're not drinking for taste but for effect.

top shelf usually. sometimes red when feeling cheap.

Dying surely is though? The process..

>How big are you guys?
180lbs

Maybe you should stop dude

Jesus fucking Christ user...

How can you fucking afford it?

I'll drink to you user.