You cannot refute this:

You cannot refute this:
Countries without civilian gun rights: no school shootings
America and its 2nd amendment: school shootings every year.
How can you possibly justify the slaughter of children so you can indulge in your fantasies?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2008/aug/30/ukcrime1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2013715/Violent-crime-rife-schools-police-record-65-assaults-EVERY-DAY.html
theguardian.com/education/classroomviolence
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scotland-assault-capital-world-according-6391138#r2VU483mJJwQEUuw.97
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting#Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting#Europe
youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtu.be/0rR9IaXH1M0
dropbox.com/s/wmmco5nr7nw28je/1e.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muh freedumb

of course, this will be ignored by gun nuts who have no argument against it

Noooooooooooooooooooooo reallllllllllllllly If you take knives away, there would be no stabbings either.

Why should i care if a couple of kids die. Shit happens. Life is expendable

because the kids didn't have guns duh

if it was mandatory carry shootings would never happen

Then it would be like China that only has mass school stabbings

Moot argument, since there's no way to confiscate guns in America.

The more interesting point that cannot be refuted:
other countries with civilian gun rights don't have nearly the school shootings we do.
Norway, I believe, has only had one.
In that instance, a student fired two shots, hit no one, teacher disarmed him.

Every school shooter in the last 25 years was either taking or just stopped taking SSRI's. How can you justify still prescribing this shit? I don't lose my rights because of bad parents & mentally defective kids.

theguardian.com/uk/2008/aug/30/ukcrime1

It has more to do with culture than relative ease of access.

Nice strawman and false equivalence

You are mentally retarded. Please don't reproduce and if you think you might be tempted then just kill yourself

We're the second most populated country in the world. Of course more bad things are gonna happen here more often dumbass

Lies from the get go.

Mentally Defective Kid Detected

third, but whatever

usa needs more of these:
more 9/11s
more school shootings
more hate and racism
more invasions
more dumb fat incest cunt that love eating their own shit for breakfast

Can't refute it mostly because we don't care fag.

dubs,
speak the truth

it's more likely that your kid gonna die drowning in pool than getting shot (it's true statistics) I say that's fair risk I'm willing to live with if I can have gun to kill every nigger that comes to rob me at night.

well if you look at the break down of the numbers and demographics the US is one of the safest countries in the world. Also the stats on school shootings are grossly misrepresented. They count people shot near schools, and people who should be enrolled in school who are shot as school shootings. So if a teenaged drug dealer drop out, is shot 5miles from school that gets counted as a school shooting. Cop shooting a 50 year old crazy guy across the street from a school? You guessed it! This also counts as a school shooting.

Also, in the US we value the rights of the individual.

>Nice strawman and false equivalence

Except they aren't strawmen or false equivalences. You take away the guns, angry people are going to stab each other. You take away the knives, they will find another means of hurting one another.

Keep in mind, you're also making the argument on Sup Forums, not Reddit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2013715/Violent-crime-rife-schools-police-record-65-assaults-EVERY-DAY.html

theguardian.com/education/classroomviolence

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scotland-assault-capital-world-according-6391138#r2VU483mJJwQEUuw.97

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting#Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting#Europe

especially if your kids a nigger, niggers cant swim, lol.

oh mad because he is right!

How many school mass stabbings have there been user? Also that argument is weak. If you took away cars there would be no car accidents, if you took away planes, there would be no plane accidents etc etc

It's our attempt to control overpopulation.

Population control. /thread/

Hey OP, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k [Open] ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. listen OP, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds gets wild after midnight

do you really want to live in a world where you are "protected" from something because something bad "could" happen? I could drown in a swimming pool...POOF no more pools. I dont want to live in a world loke that

What movie is that is it about aliens or paranormal beings?

SSRI's detected. Don't go to user's school tomorrow Sup Forums

I tried saying this to an American, he said gun laws are dumb because countries and states with tighter gun restrictions have more shootings.

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence

>How can you possibly justify the slaughter of children so you can indulge in your fantasies?

what fantasies? there is no refute... your statement is a mismatch of sentences.

no there would be less stabbing. and more bludgeoning.

No shit, you cant shoot people without guns.
School shootings is such a week point to bring up. This is not how a majority of kids die you tards.
Also where there is heavy gun laws there is higher crime. Sorry to break it to you

I agree with this 100%

Anyone who agrees in having gun rights is a total idiot.

>"But muh guns will stop the illuminati from uprising".

Oh you fucking idiot believing in conspiracy shit!

Go and study all the countries who do not allow guns like Canada, Australia. Those hardly have any murders whereas Murica is filled with bloodshed and gangs killing each other nonstop.

you like being edgy don't you squidward?

/thread

really? every single one? I actually knew somebody who was a school shooter, and they took no meds. They did it because it was like that book 'The Most Dangerous Game'

To purchase a handgun or other restricted firearm, a person must have a possession and acquisition licence (PAL) for restricted firearms. Canada's federal laws severely restrict the ability of civilians to transport restricted or prohibited (grandfathered) firearms in public.

I'm Canadian, most of these are with rifles or weapons more then likely purchased from the states or brough over considering handguns are illegal to own with out very special certification that civilians cannot normally obtain, fyi, wiki the amount of American school shootings compairison its alughbale how you guys topple everyone, oh btw why the fuck did you even bother linking mexico no shit its a fucking shit hole its a given,

Canadian civs are restricted to hunting rifles with very rare exceptions

Civilians in Canada can get guns through the proper licenses, though you cant carry them around unless authorized to, and there is no such thing as a concealed weapons license.

Probably because school shootings started about 20 years ago. In the three hundred years before that, when every family owned multiple guns, there were no mass shootings.

Maybe we have a sick people problem.

All of those countries you mentioned have violent crimes with different weapons. Also, you can't get rid of the guns in the US, because there are too many, and only the law abiding citizens would turn theirs in. Want to see a crime spike against the innocent? If you don't live in the US, you have no business making these statements, and if you do, then you're an ignorant SJW cunt, or a teenager with no real life experience.

I love how EU and Canada can briefly fit on a page with South America, Asia and the rest of the world.

The US needs a seperate page and decennial subordination.

same user, also shot guns are allowed

Canada allows guns, fucktard. They even allow some guns that are restricted in the US. I'd know, I have a short barreled 12 gauge in Toronto.

Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. You think because we have Facebook and Internet that governmental takeovers just can't happen?

America has a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

pretty sure u understand that what we allow in Canada is based for hunting right???? I hope you realize this you stupid fuck tard

That's exactly the problem but the fucking lefties want to blame it on guns. Don't really know why..

That is why people need to be careful who they elect, do you really think that a civilian militia could ever conceivably beat a modern government, let alone the US government

Who cares if fucktard mericunts kill each other. Give them all guns I say, let them wipe themselves off this planet. No loss, world will be a better place.

That shit went over my head man. I want to know hat your saying. Can you repeat in a dumbed down version?

Countries with no schools have no school shootings either. Coincidence?

>Me agreeing with both parties
No guns would make us safer overall
However, knives would be used to kill, but they would not have as high a fatality rate as guns
if somebody doesn't turn in their gun (or deactivates it), make it that the second you see a gun, instant arrest. Done.

Statistically if you removed all niggers from american crime statistics, you'd have a country that has as much gun related crime as canada

No joke

Because Americans are taught to fear their neighbours at a very young age and the concept of fear is continually reinforced in the media so Americans feel the need to own and carry firearms for protection

And relative to population...

Edgy

Don't give a shit, and I'm not backing any argument, but that user wad full of shit and wrong when he said "Canada doesn't allow guns."

Was just about to say that it might not be so bad by population, considering that Canada is basically equivalent to California in population

>say faggots who, in other circumstances, said it was impossible for the US to defeat the North Vietnamese or Iraqi insurgency or Taliban

There was one in Canada but the kid went to school and shot his brother and his brothers friend then killed himself
It wasn't a mass shooting it was a targeted killing

>what is 700% more violent crimes than the US

Lol Americans falling for the mental illness meme of the NRA

>Eurofag currently sucking off invading Muslim before being beheaded detected

Strange how everyone's forgetting a place like Europe just had over 140 people killed in one mass shooting and their gun laws are tight.

If you removed nigger shootings the USA would be almost exactly the same as canada

Don't throw away the rights that the Founders gave you... they wrote the 2nd amendment for a reason

well no shit, most countries allow guns for the purpose of sport/hunting you fucking cuck it was a complete given to begin with but you made it seem like were just like the states, god Ontario fucks are stupid

>We're the second most populated country in the world.
Christ you idiot

It really is a joke of a country.
I'd never, ever consider living there.

I wonder if someone's gonna start a post today that isn't b8 and pure cancer.

Jk that shit won't happen

>butt hurt obese mericunt currently sucking off his dad whilst holding a gun to his head detected.

the sample demographic is uncomparably smaller.

Nope, 6 times as bad.

>b-but eurocucks murder with other weapons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

US has a murder rate of 3.8 per 100k. Germany 0.7...

I don't care about school shootings. In every instance where someone tried that and other people were armed no kids were killed. So it's not having guns that's the problem. It's gun free zones. Those are the problem.

Most murder in Canada are gang related in either Toronto Vancouver or Montreal

I like how it says murder. Even though it includes suicide, accidents, self defence and so on

source you stupoid lieing shit head, don't refute facts without actuall facts of your won to refute with,

>The founding made the bill of rights
>Relying on a constitution written by slave owners

Yup. Gun control works perfect everywhere, pic related.

>suicide, accidents
That still firearm death though

Keep replying I'll keep calling you wrong. You said guns aren't allowed in Canada and that's bullshit. You were wrong, and no argument will change that. Go ahead and reply, you're still full of shit.

>suicide
Which is higher than the rest of the world - gun suicides don't fail.

>accidents
Which helps your case how?

>self defence
Ah yes, the US of A, where muggings turn into legal homicides. Freedom!

Yeah ARs and handguns for hunting?

Really? how did they get the guns? through illegal means. 2nd has nothing to do with it.point is those with illegal intent will find illegal means. your point is moot as fuck

Let's pick out the anomalous incidents in other countries to justify American mass shootings!

All you need to watch is this:
youtu.be/0rR9IaXH1M0

Jim Jefferies. A comedian who's argument is sound.

In 2015 only 13000 Americans died due to gun violence. There are roughly 300 million Americans. It's a small percentage.

Since we people seem to be against eugenics, there has to be something to keep the pop down.

Well, it's the third, it's not like he's far off.

are u stupid I never said that you retarded fucking autstic jelly roll

Maybe we should make murder illegal.

3422 dropbox.com/s/wmmco5nr7nw28je/1e.zip?dl=1

So much this.

You ever heard of "per capita"? Retard.