"but you were in iCarly"

>"but you were in iCarly"

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/wmmco5nr7nw28je/1e.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi Dan. Are you back here to show off your massive cock?

>Dan "if she cries I'm going in dry" Schneider

Dan Schneider "Teen Rider"

>Dan "She's a fighter, hold her tighter" Schneider

someone post the ghost pasta. so good to fap

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.
It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.
She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.
It was the worst night of my life.

>Dan "If there's no grass in her glass, turn her 'round and put it in her brown" Schneider

still funny lol

What the fuck was that?

Someones fantasy of things that never happened.

Dan "The hymen divider" Schneider

8599 dropbox.com/s/wmmco5nr7nw28je/1e.zip?dl=1

>icarly vs USC football team, fall of 2012, Pike Fraternity big party
>after some drinking and snorting, she is "fuck room" material
>surrounded by more than 20 jocks, she begs them to be gentle, deeply scared yet horny.
>she knows she will have her work cut out for her this night. she knows she will be sore for a week afterwards.
>she's tossed around more times than a Bop-It, some hardcore groping, dirty and abusive talk
>talented deepthroater
>kneeling and blowing like a champ, one by one, cum pours down her throat
>her body completely drenched in stinky cum
>all that yellowish cum over her pale body
>giving her streched out and sensitive ass a brutal try
>two dicks at a time in her mouth
>fucking her in both holes at the same time
>giving her tiny and cute tits a crazy tit-fuck to two dicks
>she's really fallen for all that dicks
>fucking her entire body like a pussy
>she's cumming and cumming and cumming, so happy
>milking all the players dry
>more drinking and snorting
>out of control, she begs them to use her like the dirty whore she is
>jocks doing everything imaginable to her
>the noise is immense, she is loudly moaning, screaming obscenities at the players fucking her
>"fuck me hard. use me!!!"
>she wants to test her physical limits. she wants to be sexually destroyed
>filling up her pussy, ass and mouth at the same time again and again
>"brutal anal pounding is the right treatment for cute slut"
>broken her apart after more than ten hours
>using and abusing her after she passed out until all the players were bored

She's a dude.

Miranda, please.... You shouldn't fuck the basketball team and expect them not to brag. Just deal with it, whore.

Everyone knows Dan Schneider's a dude you stupid fucking faggot

Her lips are perfect.

What are the numbers for

ITS A VIRUS

he spams every thread with it the numbers are how many times its been spammed