G'morning b

g'morning b,
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHMaiQimSYU
youtube.com/watch?v=aYZvyrKBBdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because things like that webm exist

Fapping to hot chicks feels so good despite me never being with one

Because my life has finally gotten better, I have a GF, schools great and I've reconnected with my friends.

Fuck depression and give me a sauce of that webm pls

in real life ?
probably not.

Lol, I love this .webm.

Anyway, I think about killing myself everyday. Especially because of my job.

I graduated with multiple majors and high honors but still couldn't find a job for like two years and nine months. I work at a hotel and it's awful.

But I'm moving on to something better.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHMaiQimSYU

that all sounds great man.
congrats

Because my fuckbuddy doesn't get back into town till monday and i'd rather go out on a high

Sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=aYZvyrKBBdA

I'm not too sure today

why is this posted everyday? OP why haven't you killed yourself? you should ill pay for the bullets and gun.

g'luck finding a job user.
i wish the best for you.

to much of a hassle

Thank you, user!

Thanks. It's been pretty awful.

I just hope it works.

Also, what's your story OP. This is posted everyday? Why don't you kill yourself? You must have some reason.

i'm good.
wondering whati'm going to do today.
I have friends, bday party, a festival i want to attend, and a last minute invite to a friend's wedding.
Or I could say fuck all that stuff and just sit on the couch all day.
haven't decided yet.

Also: I recently got and replanted some flowers. Somehow plants make me happy as fuck.

Plant moar!

Well, I'm not sure any longer tbqhf, as time moves forward, the thought of suicide just becomes sweeter, the fact that there is literally no more chance of becoming attractive through the means of growing up since puberty ended long time ago, looking ugly as sin your whole life, being a kissless virgin... I guess it's because I can't afford a helium tank.

show us a picture of your ugly mug faggot

Kissed a cute girl yesterday

sauce?
>i don't know, i don't wanna think about that

you're a fucking idiot

>shave your head
>pretend that you have confidence
>talk to girl
>get pussy

B-but I already have, fam.

because I'm too close to finishing my degree and I think that I'll be at least a little better when college is over

with tongue?
how did her mouth taste ?

handful of people who like me. Band of the Hand

>be me
>clinicaly depressed
>no meds, make me feel dead already
>self medicate with booze
>living at mom's house for the last 7 months
>no job
>no gf
>this friend of mine keeps talking about how he fucks a grill he met
>all the time damnit
>be me last night
>finally grow the balls to call 7/10 qt3.14 who's into me
>we meet and start drinking (we're all a bunch of alcoholic degenerates in my country)
>i'm nervous as fuck
>accidentaly knock down chairs and shit
>spaghetti all over the place
>but she's nervous too, which makes me feel a little bit better
>slowly feel my nuts drop out of my pelvis
>kiss her while shes talking
>real suave move
>she digs it
>we got to her place, fuck all night long
>cuddle and sleep
>no big talks, no nuffin

i feel a changed man. there ain't no better prescription than pussy.

i got my mojo back you mofos. bring it on world.

I feel like an ass for hijacking the thread but whatever, to tell you the bland truth, it's not the feeling of never having experienced a girl that's the worst thing, it's actually the feeling of inferiority all my life because of how I look, and the nail in the coffin, the fact that I will never be able to change it. Suicide is still the best option, once I can afford a helium tank that is.

at least people don't vomit when they face me

what is this? are they pretending to be high for the movie?

or did they do a bit too much coke beforehand?

or both?

Im glad you got your confidence back my bro keep your chin up

Because it's Saturday, tonight I'm going out with two chicks. One of whom I'm going to bang.

dude, seriously, you're not ugly

how old are you?

thanks bro, i will

How about shipping?

Not going to an hero today because its leg day. Also taking my dogger to get his shots, and I'm getting married in just over 2 months. Life is breddy gud Sup Forumsros

I spent the past few weeks getting comedians to perform tonight at a dinner for my engine company (I'm a volunteer firefighter). I got 6 comedians, and only 3 are paid. Only 24 members are going (including wives). But I think this is going to be an amazing time. Plus an open bar makes everything better. So its going to be a great night

Recently bought an Arduino board with some electronic parts. I want to finish a little project of mine first.
>nerdy weekend

g'luck.
hope you get to bang both.

you dont look older than 30. give yourself some time. one of the privilages you get as a male is than the older you grow, the more handsome you become. no homo. it's a fact. thats why women hate us so much, because we grow to be wise looking, gray haired gentlemen while they become soggy wrinkled hags. the moment i started getting wrinkles on my forehead and next to my eyes i got a much higher game. also, get vitamine B12 supplements, helps with depression. also, work out. also stop being a pussy. get de pusi, dont be de pusi. we got you fam, it's gonna be ok.

lol truuuu 100 100 100 *crying smiley of joy*

Thanks, Mr. Bond.

also, prostitutes.

Because this will be me tonight

> i got my mojo back

Austin Powers?

Starting a new job on monday

Because Im an underground celebrity that is notoriously hated and despised and joked on, yet this is all kept secret and perpetrated by the wealthy people I grew up with.

I find enjoyment in spiting them by continuing to exist, and shutting down their grandiose self importance and worth by reminding everyone that

even if you don't kill yourself, you'll be dead, long dead, as I will be, and people who loved and remembered you will die, just as the people who hated me

time will take us all.