You know what you anti-trans anons remind me of...

You know what you anti-trans anons remind me of? Those crotchety old ladies who have nothing better to do than "enforce" the "moral code" of old-fashioned ethics they were raised on, people who have never been outside of their little bubble, and have no idea what the real world is like, (and that's probably because you're so shut in and broken off from the rest of the population) that you can't see that people like you are the aggressors, not the victims. You make me fucking sick and I hope you all get AIDS from a bar skank.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=can business owners refuse anyone service
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"I'm going to check every stall to make sure you're really a woman!" "I don't care if I'm violating your privacy, I just want to make sure you're not going to rape me!"

just fuck off to /lgbtbbq/ faggot

Have you figured out how to work the DVD player yet?

I'm not anti trans, I'm anti bullshit. If you were born a male you will die a male, no amount of hormones or cosmetic surgery will change that fact.

You do understand that human DNA is only slightly understood at this point, and that it is entirely possible that transgenderism is more than likely a scientific fact, right? Oh no, wait, you believe in a God that tells you that two of every single fucking animal were on one boat and survived a "worldwide" flood...

Nice strawman m8
This
You're assuming he believes in God, autist.
I'm an atheist and transgenderism is retarded.

FYI I'm an atheist.

Also...
>entirely possible that transgenderism is more than likely a scientific fact, right
>entirely possible that it is more than likely
That's such a stretch.
>only Christians can think that trannies are attention whores

TRAP & B8 THE MOVIE! ON Sup Forums NOW!

yepno, every cell in a trans man still contains a Y chromosome. don't need to be a geneticist to know that. nice try though

When did you become so jaded and cynical? When did you decide to hate people simply for expressing themselves the way they feel is correct? It's not like these people think they're dating cartoon horses... They feel like they were born in the wrong body, which is entirely possible. After all, people are born deformed every minute, and no one bats an eye. People have six toes, both sets of genitals, etc. Why is it so impossible that someone who is a woman has the deformity of a male body?

The day I see someone actually provide credible proof that being a tranny is not a disorder will be the day I accept it. Until then, go back to the /lgbt/ circle jerk

Who said anything about hate? I don't hate trannies, I simply don't accept them as their chosen gender. There's nothing hateful about that.

male is what you are born as and will stay but male is not a gender it's a biological sex you retard gender is cultural

Hey, I still think you need to explain why you assumed user was a Christian.
>They feel like they were born in the wrong body, which is entirely possible.
how is it possible? It's not the 'wrong' body, because no entity put a 'spirit' into that body. They just weren't born in a body they wanted to.
I don't hate them, only the extremists.
If I wanted to be born in a body with an 8-inch penis, that's fine, but I'm not going to expect people to pretend I really do have an 8-inch penis.

The good news is, civilization will collapse, and your kind will be in camps.

>gender is cultural
And in my culture there are two genders: Males who were born male and females who were born female.

But there is no biological reason for you to think you have an 8 inch penis. You simply want one. It's not that these people simply want to be the opposite gender. It's that they know they are the opposite gender, yet born in the opposite body.

Now, let me be clear. Do I think there are people who are wrong about this? Yes. I think there is a valid scientific reason for being transgender, but I don't think that everyone claiming to be transgender truly is. But then, I don't think that everyone claiming to be homosexual (which, yes, is much different) is either.

There's a valid scientific reason for every disorder.

This whole thread.
Stop bitching because who the hell cares...

Trans is a mental illness

Have fun with your fucked up penis. Just kill yourself.

truth wtfag. straight truth

Civilization will collapse because (what you assume are) men will dress as women? This is like that whole "homosexuals will cause the USA to fall like the Roman empire" bullshit.

The disorder is physical, not mental.

>who have nothing better to do than "enforce" the "moral code"

isn't that what SJW's do, except they are trying just enforce their own 'moral codes'?

I'm not sure about the depth of the science but there have been shown to be pre-natal hormonal and neurological differences in trans-people.
I've never heard any denial of being trans as a mental disorder. Gender dysphoria is in the ICD. Everyone recognizes it as a mental disorder. A biological male who wants to be a woman doesn't just say it and it happens, they go through years of therapy and shit to get it to happen. It's a disorder, but I accept people with other mental disorders too like depression or autism or whatever.

Also a lot of transpeople say that they recognize the strain in transitioning from gender to another. By definition, if they could be comfortable with their birth-gender, they wouldn't need to transition. But the best treatment available is transitioning.

Also, anti-LGBT stuff is economically harmful. LGBT people are more likely to be homeless/jobless and wind up in mental hospitals due to the social stigmatization that comes from being LGBT. Dealing with that costs tax money.

Truth

>gender is a social construct
>I was born the wrong gender
>gays are just born thay way, you don't decide to be gay

This is why everyone thinks you're a fucking retard.

There's a massive difference between "live and let live" and "maaah, I must patrol every bathroom, maaah".

Spot on. SJWs are a bunch of fascists.

You think you decide to be gay?

Choose to be gay for ten minutes, please. I'd like to see this.

Did you choose to be attracted to women? Did you choose your favorite food, or is it simply your favorite?

If it's my bathroom, I should have the right to patrol it if I so wish. I also have the right to say who uses it. Denying me these rights is not "Live and let live".

then why are SJW's such bullies?

I should only have to say this once.

Intolerance of intolerance is not intolerance.

The bathrooms they're talking about are public bathrooms, not your bathroom.

But it's not your bathroom.

What an idiot.

Public bathrooms still belong to someone. My point still stands.

Fresh off wiki:
Genetic variation, hormones, and differences in brain functioning and brain structures provide evidence for the biological etiology of the symptoms associated with GID. Twin studies indicate that GID is 62% heritable, evidencing the genetic influence or prenatal development as its origin.[22] In transsexual people who were assigned male at birth, GID is associated with variations in an individual's genes that make the individual less sensitive to androgens.[1] Zhou et al. (1995), in a study of six individuals, found that in one area of the brain, transsexual people who were assigned male at birth have a typically female structure, and transsexual people who were assigned female at birth have a typically male structure.[23] In addition, some aspects of trans women's hypothalamus functioning resemble that typical of cisgender women.[24]

The presence of typically female patterns of white matter and neuron patterns has also been observed in the brains of transsexual people who were assigned male at birth[25][26] and overall longer instances of the androgen receptor gene.[27]

yeah right, and black people aren't racist.

Public bathrooms belong to the public, you fucking retard.

Yeah, and intolerance of retardation is not intolerence either.
Intolerance of intolerance of retardation is.

See I see you have no real argument.

Nice generalization.

That's like me saying white people aren't racist, except, oh, you are, and so are a million people, but then there are people like me, who aren't, which proves that not all white people are racist. And the same can be said for black people.

But you're too retarded to get that through your peanut.

>Fresh off wiki:

stopped reading there.

Now I know you're a shitposter.

Yeah, they belong to the government. You don't decide anything about the bathrooms directly. You decide through voting for people who share your views. If you go into any public, government-regulated area, whether it be a bathroom or store or office or basketball court, and tell people they can be there, you can be sued or arrested if the law says those people can be there.

Yeah, because anyone can just make up shit on Wikipedia in 2016.

Jesus Christ, did you stop going to school 10 years ago?

Strawman also you cant change dna

God damn I wish the fucking Christians hadn't caused the dark ages, if they hadn't we would have missed this retarded topic in social evolution by a few hundred years

hurr durr cant use commas or periods or type in sentences but take my scientific logic pls

>Yeah, they belong to the government.
Only the ones in government buildings.

>anyone can just make up shit on Wikipedia in 2016

good thing you mentioned the current year, that completely validates what you said.

i point out something that's true; just how does my previous statement make me a racist?

Actually, it does, since ten years ago, you could get away with it, but now you can't.

What's the problem?

Yes, but the law applies to the ones used for the public. If you kill someone in a bathroom at WalMart, the government is the one charging you with murder, not WalMart.

Oh gee, generalizing every single black person isn't racist? I suppose they all love Kool-Aid and watermelon too, right? Every single one?

i never bothered making/editing a wikipedia entry, but i still wouldn't rely solely on one for information.

>The presence of typically female patterns of white matter and neuron patterns has also been observed in the brains of transsexual people who were assigned male at birth[25][26] and overall longer instances of the androgen receptor gene.[27]

All males contain an X chromosome, you retard. The Y chromosome is what makes them a male. But you're probably missing some non-gender related chromosomes with how you think.

i didn't say EVERY black person now did I?

>implying modern moral scolds trying to ban everything they don't like aren't all leftists

Hah.

Your implication that all black people are racist isn't true. What defines black, racism, and all members of a certain group is debatable depending on context. Whether anyone is racist is an opinion unless racism is legally defined. And since not literally all black people have committed hate-crimes, saying black people are all racists is false in the most objective sense possible.

My point is that a business owner should have the right to dictate who is allowed to use his bathroom and also to refuse service based on whatever reasons he likes. It's not a good way of doing business but he should have that right.

see

>black people

Yeah, that sounds like all black people.

If he wants to open business to the public? No, he should not have the right to discriminate.

Are you dumb?

out of all places to complain about issues like transgender shit you go on the Sup Forums thread of Sup Forums

Why shouldn't he? It is HIS business.

I don't understand. Are you implying that the quoted "presence of female pattern of white matter and neuron patterns has also been observed in the brains of transsexual people who were assigned male at birth" is redundant information because, since all males contain an X chromosome, they will have inherently female patterns of white matter and neurons? That's nonsensical. The quote implies that this is only observed in trans people assigned male at birth, so it would not be in all males, despite them having an X chromosome.

well some people do only go to car races to see the crashes.

You know what you anti-pedo anons remind me of? Those crotchety old ladies who have nothing better to do than "enforce" the "moral code" of old-fashioned ethics they were raised on, people who have never been outside of their little bubble, and have no idea what the real world is like, (and that's probably because you're so shut in and broken off from the rest of the population) that you can't see that people like you are the aggressors, not the victims. You make me fucking sick and I hope you all get AIDS from a bar skank.

You know what you anti-eugenics anons remind me of? Those crotchety old ladies who have nothing better to do than "enforce" the "moral code" of old-fashioned ethics they were raised on, people who have never been outside of their little bubble, and have no idea what the real world is like, (and that's probably because you're so shut in and broken off from the rest of the population) that you can't see that people like you are the aggressors, not the victims. You make me fucking sick and I hope you all get AIDS from a bar skank.

lmgtfy.com/?q=can business owners refuse anyone service

That analogy doesn't quite work. Pedos victimise children. The only victims of transgenderism are those guys that are too drunk or too desperate to realise they're fucking a dude.

Worthy of debate but that's a different issue than the trans stuff. You're going back through an entire history of many governments' different antidiscrimination laws.

The only victims of date rape are those chicks that are too drunk or wasted to realize they're fucking an ugly dude.

Your "bait" is "terrible" and "stale" and you should feel"bad" about yourself. OP is a "faggot."

It's not about morals. It's the disgust. I hate when men give up on themselves, grow tits and suck cock in exchange for a plase in someones life.

Women who do this are disgusting. Men who try to be those women are even worse.

Also the stereotype of men dressed in drag to get dudes in bars to sleep with them almost never happens. In real life, they know if they pose as a woman and a man finds out they have a dick, they might be seriously assaulted or killed.

Ah, see that is your Morals talking!
The only reason children are victimized is because society tells them what happened is wrong!

It is completely natural

That is a relief to hear.

Lots of things are disgusting, but I can't tell you how to live your life just because something you do is gross. Also, most of these "men" identify as female their entire lives. And if they were born with hormonal problems (ie androgen insensitivity) then they never had a shot at being a man anyway.

Similar brain structure differences have, however, been noted between gay and heterosexual men, and between lesbian and heterosexual women.[29][30]

> They feel like they were born in the wrong body, which is entirely possible.

> feel

Mental illness

You know what you feminist anons remind me of? Those crotchety fat ladies who have nothing better to do than "enforce" the "moral code" of 68 leftist ethics they were raised on, people who have never been outside of their little bubble, and have no idea what the real world is like, (and that's probably because you're so shut in and broken off from the rest of the population) that you can't see that people like you are the aggressors, not the victims. You make me fucking sick and I hope you all get AIDS from a rapist.

So its not normalized for just trans-retards. Nice ignoring the sentence below your choice of words.

God, you people are all fucking retarded. All of you. Every single one of you in this thread.

Man, clean shits are the best ones.

Wrong, trans people must be the retards if they think that they can suddenly choose to be a different gender.

Yes. The science isn't complete, it's in process and constantly up for debate. The only thing we know for sure is that there're some people who, for whatever reason, feel so strongly not like their biological gender that they'll kill themselves unless they transition to the other gender. The present system isn't perfect, but it's better than having these people be suicidal burdens on society.

You know what you needy trans faggots remind me of?
Cancer

>they'll kill themselves unless they transition to the other gender.

and in a large percentage of cases that do transition, kill themselves anyways.

It's not sudden, and
It is a mental illness, no one's arguing that.

I'd rather have them just all kill themselves.

Do you understand by this logic, everything is only slightly understood? So your solid "facts" that explain your dysphoria are merely just opinions. By your logic that is.

this

Indeed. Just like with any treatment of any disorder, there'll be many whom the treatment can't restore.