This has gone on long enough! I don't know who's doing it or for what reason but people from here are going to great...

This has gone on long enough! I don't know who's doing it or for what reason but people from here are going to great lengths to humiliate and ruin Ivy, and it stops today!
These 2 videos of Ivy and piss
youtube.com/watch?v=JXtB9cExhQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=t_ztkPqHV3s
about pissforequality and diapers keep popping up everywhere and they are uploaded by your people,Sup Forums, and they need to be removed!
People keep posting her pictures and videos here and that needs to stop!!
You people are slandering her for no reason but just to mess her life up. This is beyond degrading and this ends now.
You people are sick disgusting people and you need to get a life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youre welcome

>kek

Skew you, People like you are sick

im getting hard

>keksimus

Go be a cry baby Bernie boner having feelings driven pussy somewhere else. Sup Forums doesn't give a shit

Its sad to see the scum of the internet hide here and post stuff they wouldnt say IRL. You really are the worst kind of people

millennials are truly the dumbest generation.

Tell me more tell me more did she shit her diaper

As someone with a diaper fetish

This is hot as fuck

This is now a diaper girl thread

You will give a shit when your ass is in another lawsuit for defamation of her character. This whole place has some sort of vendetta against her and this needs to end. I bet you are a trump supporter too

So why aren't you padded right now

newfag here

The girl fell for an obvious joke called pissforequality?

why? so she can live a normal life and fuck chads and screw her way into some money? yeah no

Quit making fun of her for fucks sake! This is the exact reason people need to stop this
Yes she made the pee video for the prank cause by you idiots now everyone will not leave her alone because of it

So she fell for an obvious prank but you call the prankers idiots? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me.

this is so hot

She thought it was a legitimate feminist cause. Then everyone here glorified it and made her the face for the cause. Canyou imagine the hhumiliation she has suffered because of this? She can't get a job now because of this. You Google her name and it comes up 'diapers' or 'pissforequality'

that's hilarious on every single level

Kill yourself, fucking faggot. Ah, and LETS DO SOME CYBERBULLING, Sup ForumsROS

havnt seen threads about this shit in a few months now it seams like

youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM

This is not funny this is a crime