Feels Thread ~ Post your sad stories here

Feels Thread ~ Post your sad stories here

I'll start:

So I met this girl in October. She is easily a 10/10 in my eyes. We meet in our high school administration office because our grades are shit. The first time we saw eachother, it felt almost surreal. I saw the perfect girl for the first time. Fw two weeks, and I end up finding her on instagram by complete chance, and we start talking. I find out that every guy she's been with has either left her for another girl or cheated on her. Her most reccent boyfriend ( of about a year) cheated on her and got another girl pregnant, which caused her to go into a depression and starve herself. We get to know eachother more, and soon we become friends, and fw to December, I ask her out on our first date. We become really close and attatched, we're eachother's best friends. It's us vs. the world. We have some arguments down the road, but we always end up being better in the end. Fw to this March. We've been rocky those past weeks, and when I tell her that a girl messaged me, she flips her shit.dj. She breaks up with me, and we have a huge falling out. I am crushed, and I try to hang on to our relationship the best I can. She tells me that she doesn't trust me and that she thinks I am just going to hurt her like her ex did. I beg her to stay, but she leaves and goes on a date with a fuckboi the day we break up. The next week at school, fuckboi starts telling "rumors" at school about her. fw about a week, and she messages me, apologizing for leaving me. I am pissed, happy but fucking depressed all at the same time. I tell her to tell me what happened on the date, and she tells me that they made out and that he grabbed her tits and she grabbed his dick. Cont?

cont plis

I am fucking destroyed rn, but I try to forgive her and stay friends. Fw to about a week or so, she tells me that one of her ex boyfriends is coming to town because he's under suspicion of drug related felonies, and that she wants to say goodbye to him. I already know what's about to happen, and soon enough she leaves me for him. I try to move on, but I just can't. I tell my friend what happened between us, and he gets edgy.avi and starts sitting at their table and harassing them. So this Wenesday, I messaged her apologizing for him being a dick. She answered almost immediately. I try to keep it brief, but we end up talking until 2 AM like we used too. I can't take it anymore. She says that I am better than all of them, yet she still leaves. I fucked up after that. On thursday afternoon, I traded a friend of mine an oz of weed for 5 Ambiens and 5 tremadaols. I down all 10 in effort to end it. I tell her it's her fault, and that I love her. She calls, and my mom finds out that I just tried to kill myself. I get rushed to the ER, and I pull through. My parents now think I am a drug addict, femanon hates me and...I just have nothing to live for anymore. I want to die Sup Forums, and I am thinking about trying again.

Aaay man, I know the feel ive bad the same type of shit happen to me(weirdly alike) but in after a while she came back to me and we built our friendship up again. Now we are are dating again and we're happier than ever
You wanna talk just give ur snapchat

And if you gonna end it pls stream it

Get in engaged to my college sweet heart, get a job with her dad, she goes to Vegas with her friends a week before the wedding bangs bunch of dudes steals about 25,000 I break off the wedding quit my job, go in to a deep depression now used to have alot of friends but now don't talk to anyone so I'm a hermit now and I keep to myself

Shits rough man I just posted my story about the Vegas thing I attempted it twice recovery suck, pretty I'm in limbo don't have a reason for living but I don't have a reason for dying shit happens just take care of yourself

Not worth over some stupid bitch that clearly craves the attention she gets from guys than the actual relationship. It gets better user just keep on trucking. You find value in yourself not others so to blame her for your attempt is foolish since you allow her to manipulate you into that position. Ignore her stupid ass and see how fast she comes back around.

But now I have a great job and travel no matter how bad it gets you just have to take it one day at a time and the best thing I learned is to talk

This is as fake as it is gay girls don't like us never mind have relationships with us

Well damn dude, shit's fucked up. Especially since it was all preventable and stuff, I mean, she clearly was having mental problems due to past experiences (obvious since the time you knew she'd been starving herself), so of course you'd have to protect her idea of the relationship until the relationship and yourself had been therapeutic enough for her. You can clearly fix this with her though, just apologize, communicate, tell her you love her so much and really just wanted to die if you couldn't be with her, that she'd be the only girl you'd ever want, ect. Good luck man.

Once i read a book called "The Outsiders".

I am sorry guys. That's fucking deep. I hope you guys are all doing alright. I don't really have anybody to talk to who will understand so this helps more than you think.

Bumperino

Yeah dude relationships don't happen ever or anything, and your non-experiences are the only valuable information in existence about this subject. Seriously, go fuck yourself, better yet, go to a club, meet a nice/cute slut if you want to lose your virginity, or a nice/cute regular girl if you want to build a relationship.

I just cuckled hard

Gtfo permavirgin

Where's all the sad images

I'll keep it short, bitch is a hoe and killing yourself over it is not worth it. She obviously wants attention more than a genuine relationship.

I gotchu

I agree, I think I'll just have to drop her.

Keep em coming fam

Op, by not replying to my post you're showing that you have some problem with the solution I'm telling you about, please explain this, I would like to attempt to correct my solution if it is in fact wrong.

It's just that I have apologized way too much to her. I feel that I have to stop taking blame for her leaving, because I've done everything in my power to keep her and she just leaves because she knows I'll stay. I think it'll be best if I ignore her for a while or just drop her completely.

Dude just be a man. Walk up to her, grab her arm and tell her she's coming with you. Then fuck her silly and do a japenese parachute with her and make sure it's on a really tall building. Best make up fuck of your life and you've killed the bitch and don't have to deal with her sappy woman shit anymore. Win win in my books.
P.s- if you want a memento before you end her, get a vacuum and suck our her cervix. Save it for later and you can hop on craigslist and get a cheap deal on having it framed. What a way to remember the bitch. Who am I kidding, what a fucking awesome trophy!

Sometimes that can be a highly effective way of dealing with things, what you described I mean.
However, here, communication seems like a better way forward to me, and if successful, much better for you as well. Apology probably isn't the thing you need to communicate at this point though since you're saying you've already done that and to a high extent.

I cuckled so hard my schmekles fell out of my nose

I agree, I want to communicate as well but idk how to approach it

that shit was actually sad as fuck. rip johnny and dally

Litteraly this, dubs speak the truth