How do I dump my girlfriend of 5 years without breaking her heart too much?

How do I dump my girlfriend of 5 years without breaking her heart too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uAj4wBIU-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself

this, worked for me

Fokken kek

Come out as being gay.

Tell her you found someone else

This is guaranteed to work,
several of my friends have done this

Top kek

No possibility to do it without hurting - just do it quik without lies and don´t try the - we stil can be friends - thta hurt even more

Just talk to your right hand in a calm and collected manor. Then move on to another girlfriend by using your left hand.

You can't part from someone who gave you a piece of their heart, without breaking the heart.

Metaphorically speaking, obviously.

Just do it.
And be honest with why.
And don't back out of it, otherwise she has ammo and a reason to cheat on your ass. The moment you try to split up, the moment she starts looking for someone else.

have any friend who is into her?
my best friend took my gf of 3 years .... XD

No good way to do it man. My advice would be to break if off and cut ties for a long time. Your going to deal with allot of heartache if you try to do her the favor of staying friends.

/thread

Tell her you have just realized you are gay.
Nice dubs

Run at her wielding a fake stick of dynamite while screaming Allahu akbar. Worked for me, 18 month sentence was well worth it.

Did that guy get hired? At the job? With tattoo etc/

how did that work did you just swap?

Call her a faggot kike

get that exact tattoo on your cock.

She has a pussy tattoo on her back? That reason enough to break up right there.

Umm. Hello? That would definitely break her heart. OP should kill her. Do it quick and painless so there is no suffering.

try this
youtube.com/watch?v=2uAj4wBIU-8

Order her a pizza and have the pizza guy write "It's over" on the inside of the box. She will still be sad but at least she has pizza

Admit it. You are a cuck.

That is a neck bro.

A guys neck at that.

i would never allowed it, she told me there is nothing. One week later she moved to him. Of course i end friendship to him and if I ever see him again I will kick his ass

Sure you will champ.

Sure you will. :)

I'm sure you'd suck his dick just to taste her pussy again

that tattoo will be popular in prison

Literally dump her and say it isn't working. Clean break is easier in the long run.

Break her skull and dump her on the river. Don't need to get the heart involved

Made me kek

YOUR LEAVING ME WTF!!!!

kick her in the cunt

don't do it chad, you fuck

Use a classic literature quote. It will make you seem smart and will help take the sting out of getting dumped.

I suggest Herman Melville.
"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee."

Or the classic "It isn't you, it's me. You see, I hate you."

Kill her

you can't. she's either going to try to murder you or kill herself. good luck with that.

Tell her that you've been reading up on Donald Trump, and that he has more going on for him than you suspected.