If we are truly living in a multiverse and our uworld is one in an infinite variety of expanding and collapsing...

If we are truly living in a multiverse and our uworld is one in an infinite variety of expanding and collapsing universes, is it possible for our body and brain to be reborn in a parallel universe? Not as in us being reborn as a buddha and remembering our previous lives, but a carbon copy of us like a clone. Same DNA, same body, same neurons, no memory of past lives, just a different universe. Could this be a form of reincarnation or am i just being retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1209/0295-5075/113/40006
phys.org/news/2016-05-space-three-dimensional.html
phys.org/news/2016-02-five-dimensional-black-hole-relativity.html
phys.org/news/2009-02-fourth-dimension.html
phys.org/news/2016-05-simulations-phenomenon-black-holes-merging.html#nRlv
phys.org/news/2011-03-physicists-dimensions-universe.html#nRlv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*world

Dude, stop with drugs and focus on the real world, the one you could actually have a life in.

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1209/0295-5075/113/40006
phys.org/news/2016-05-space-three-dimensional.html
phys.org/news/2016-02-five-dimensional-black-hole-relativity.html
phys.org/news/2009-02-fourth-dimension.html
phys.org/news/2016-05-simulations-phenomenon-black-holes-merging.html#nRlv
phys.org/news/2011-03-physicists-dimensions-universe.html#nRlv

You're a fucking idiot dude.

I can't this shits fucking with my head. What if death is an illusion and we're destined to do this shit forever?

checked
theoretically, it is possible, but the plausibility and feasibility of it isnt very high.

God has spoken
Actually 70% of americas society are on drugs...youre one of the rare ones?

Just the dance the dance.

Prove me wrong faget.

>this guy thinks a wormhole opens up after they commit your body

No idiot, you become a maggot, then get eaten by a fregg then get eaten by a cat and become a human's pet until a dog eats you. You're not even "you", your body rebuilds it's self constantly and there is no permanent you.

You don't have to smoke the entire bag like that, OP. Save some for later, wait until you sober up a bit to smoke.

>is it possible for our body and brain to be reborn in a parallel universe?

Not in the sense that you mean.

>there is a world where I get strap-on fucked by Emma Watson

Quads speak
And the multiverse is real, and out of the infinite metaverses there are bound to be physical carbon copies that may even have done the same things as you have in your lifetime. But they would in fact not have any recollection of any past lives, much as you don't.

Much as quads user said, quit focusing on theoretics of the universes end game cause it really don't matter.

anyways, not really.
an alternate universe is like a separate continent
well, when i think of reincarnation, i think recycling of energy on this plane, what you are proposing is more of a unified energy system and while, yes, some sort of information or energy would necessarily have to be copied between or through higher dimensional possibilities it seems unlikely to me that reincarnation if anything could exist beyond the energy-trap of this specific iteration and influence things outside of it. maybe there is a pattern between everything, but we are still consigned to where and what we are and what you are suggestion is less parallel and more intertwined. still, interesting idea, food for thought. thanks.
my thoughts, anyways.

>this guy thinks a wormhole opens up after they commit your body
Nowhere did I say anything about wormholes or travelling between universes.
>You're not even "you", your body rebuilds it's self constantly and there is no permanent you.
Exactly my point we are nothing but chemical reactions and neurons firing in the brain. If there is a multiverse then the chances that our minds being reborn (again no memory of past lives) in another universe is possible.

>Much as quads user said, quit focusing on theoretics of the universes end game cause it really don't matter.

Keeping your self out of the way of things with a lot of momentum is way more important.

Wouldn't it make more sense that if a universe was created near ours with almost exact circumstances which led to create someone similar to you but totally unrelated?
In other words, not you.

maybe every time you have to decide between two options, you are actually deciding which universe you gonna live next
if
you
know
whatimean

it is sort of like a dchp lease
only you have no option to release and renew it.

Not similar, exactly the same body and brain just different universe. When we die our clones will live on in a constant cycle of rebirth and death for eternity.

>eternity
this word actually gives a lot to think

I'd much rather it be that I kill myself now, and am reborn in a new "shell", instead of my ugly face and body. But yeah, only in my dreams. We aren't our body and face, we're just our memories. Once we die and memories are gone, there only remains the question of consciousness, self-awareness. I can't tell you how happy I'd be knowing that I can just sort of "restart" by killing myself here, and being born in a different body and with a different face, different place. Just like a vydia.

you can die and reborn in a video game, still the story of it will keep being the same (usually)

Maybe or you might be reborn In the exact same universe living the same life over and over again. Anything is possible in a multiverse

im an indigo pill bitx
i just meant that concieveing time in relation with multiverses is complicated, and universe in general

Yeah well, that would just be agonizing, now wouldn't it? Let's just hope it's not that way.

Also the pic had me zozzlin.

Gtfo Illuminati shill.

>tfw bitch isn't even Caucasian

is the non-existence of multiverse possible too in a multiverse?

and she fucking loves BBC

it's just physics m8, not a b8

Well, it's not that deep for me actually, I wouldn't care if the story remained the same, I'd just want to "pick a different char", and the story would play itself differently automatically.

>tfw not getting the irony

That's just contradictory to itself.

Yes, but it doesn't matter. Multiverse theory is just a comforting religion replacement. There's no evidence it's real, but it doesn't actively violate our understanding of physics.

you feel it already m9?

One would have to argue with infinite time to argue otherwise.

Well, if that's actually what she said, then I'm sorry for missing the joke. But I assumed that someone just captioned it for the sake of it. idk

Tila is the new queen of Sup Forums

No seriously she's gone off the deep end.

How'd you get 70%? Between caffeine, nicotine, alcohol and all the illicit drugs I'd be very surprised if any less than 99% of the population was drugged at least a few times a week.

There's always the possible. Emma, are you in the now?

that's the point, wasn't meant to make any sense

There's also a world where Emma Watson completed Hitler's final solution. And a world where she completed his final solution while fucking you with a strapon shaped like jesus.

ALL HAIL THE MULTIVERSE

Makes sense and I'm actually sober today. How can people remember memories of lives they never lived? I do often and it's fucking creepy.

i once heard of something called imagination

She's literally a jew tho...

The multiverse theory is limited in scope to the parameters of each universe, not all possible concepts. To include the possibility of no multiverse, you'd need to be theorising on some further segmentation of all of reality so that many individual multiverses can exist and not exist, although I'm not sure what other variations on infinite universes you can have beyond its non-existance, so it might be a small set.

Not in that world she isn't.

No that's not what i'm talking about our memories are completely erased and we are reborn as children again with no memories of past lives.

I often entertain the idea that mind death is impossible. That is soon as you "Died" you jump to a new timeline roughly similar to yours and continue on as though nothing happened.

I always though, what if I have died 100's of times before but everytime i die i get transfered into the body of an alternate version of me and have different memories,and my old ones were erased.

Sure they can.

Oh wow, no shit? Cool story, bro. Still, it's hard to shake a vivid memory of being killed and occasionally feeling the pain of it...

She's a jew in every realm, my cock-savvy user.

Maybe, i think it's more likely we are reborn as babies and we start from scratch

Vivid memory =/= real event. You mock the imagination suggestion, but your brain can make up whatever the fuck it wants and make it as real to you as it likes, depending on how broken it is at the time.

I was expanding the scope of the thread because it's dying.

Nope. There's an infinite number where she's as Aryan as they come, and an infinite number where she's a filthy mudslime.

I know my threads always die...

Well I'm mentally and physically healthy, went to the doctor because I almost died last year. Imagination doesn't kill people but ideas do when they're put in motion.

What's it like being so boring that even fat neckbeards sitting around arguing with each other for shits and giggles won't spend time with you?

She'll always be a filthy mudblood too.

How's that possible in the universe where every sentient being is Emma Watson?

I have no friends in the real world or even on the internet.

Just kill me fam

salt

then im forever fucked. i should be crying

>Emma
>Jewish
Source?
Watson was born in Paris, France, the daughter of English lawyers Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson

but why wouldn't you be considering, instead of "many individual multiverses", all of them? Taking apart reality, we somehow could "affirm" the universe we currently are in exists, but how would you know the others can if you consider the possibility of them not existing too?

well you dont really remember stuff you known when you were born...

like who know, there is that stuff that what babies dream off

maybe its about your past life, or something and you gradually forget it,, thats why eventually you will remember nothing from your first years

who knows, you might as well get there from another universe.. you just forget it

There is 2 options, this is the only universe and when we die we fade to black or the multiverse is real and the ride never ends.

Either way seems ok to me.