Underrated Wrappers thread

Underrated Wrappers thread.
>These types of wrappers are the easiest to open. Imo.

Bump.

Here is a empty wrapper.

My favorite wrapper

This is a nice thread, OP. Sorry I don't have a wrapper to contribute but i'll be lurking.

Void. It's awesome.

The faggots that think it's a primitive class can DIAF.

The wrapper class named Void is not a primitive wrapper class, specifically because void is not a primitive data type. WTF is up with some anons?

Fap, fap,fap.

What kind of language needs a wrapper class for void?

Here is an empty one

A language used for programming computers, that's what kind of language. Do try and keep up.

I dunno m8, maybe I'm missing something here but I'm fairly sure I don't need a wrapper class in order to return void in Perl or C. It does seem to act like a primitive because it's invoked just like a procedure that expects to return any other primitive.

Here is the wrappers for the wrappers

I used to get so hyped when I heard this wrapper was coming to town, I would rage out with my homies and tear it up. I mean we would go ham on the town hangin out with this wrapper, booze, candy , strippers, cake, the works...Nowadays, the homies are all gone so it's just me and my wizards hat this year, might not even get to see this wrapper ever again...

K&R calls and refers to it as a type, and it can be used as a type, so I'm going with "it's a type"