Anybody else have/had shitty parents that fucked them up?

Anybody else have/had shitty parents that fucked them up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UB1ImTi5YLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My dad did his best to ensure that the family's tradition of unstable emotional health was passed along, if that's what you mean.

My mother made me homeless after falsely accusing me of stealing my dead grandmother's ring and my father is ashamed of me for refusing to become a freemason and I've always been the black sheep of four brothers. Does that count?

Do you have any relation with them anymore?

Meh kindof

yes, my mum is totally insane and i cant wait for her to die

OP, if you're thinking of cutting off contact but not sure, start preparing for it anyways - save money, find another support network, etcetera. These things take time and even if you're wavering on this decision, you're going to want to be prepared to make it if you find yourself ten or twenty years later wanting to suddenly make it.

Appreciate the advice.

>Anybody else have/had shitty parents that fucked them up?

Yes and no.

Won't cry for either of them. So long as I get my $$$ from their life insurances I'll be better off when they're gone.

Neither hesitated to sell me down the river to suit their own selfish purposes.

Mom is a two-faced dyke cunt. Dad was just an absentee asshole.

That's why I answer yes to the first part of your question.

2nd part: did they fuck me up?

Well, it influenced me. It caused me pain. It gave me assumptions, beliefs, and bad memories.

That does not make me fucked up. It took me time to get over it. It took work to dig out of the holes they threw me into, but I'm doing fine.

Good job. Good life. Even good relationships despite their fuckwittery. My life might even be enviable, but that's because of me, not my parents (except maybe genes?).

If I have kids, I'll never to do them what my parents did to me because I'm not fucked up.

Yes. My parents were stupid and didn't know how to parent at all.

Excellent advice. This guy gets it.

The days when an 18 yr old could just move out after graduation and make it on his own are long gone and have been gone since the fucking 1960's.

I've heard parents brag about booting their kids out after HS graduation. I hope they don't plan on seeing their grandkids.

The only reliable way I can think of an 18 yr old to move out and be independent immediately is to join the military. I suspect dysfunctional home life are why a lot of young people do enlist.

Once you get independent, don't cut all ties -- unless circumstances are extreme. Send a Christmas card and call once in a while so they'll keep you in the will.

You're all a bunch of fags. Don't blame your parents for your shitty life, stop whining and get your fuckin ass up.
Faggots.

I've been left with fucking Ling Ling from the Philippines 3/4 of my life while they were on business trips. We've always been in the upper class, but it has also meant a lot of sacrificing from their side. I know that they did it for me and my brother and that their intentions were good, but it fucked us really badly up. My brother developed an alcohol abuse, which he came in rehab for, then he started working out and taking steroids. I got a depression and eating disorder, was locked up and inpatient for about a year, then I came out and I've been seeing a therapist since I was 12. I'm now a druguser and my brother's continuing to use steroids and yet, they still only care about their work and still keeps on buying their responsibility away by giving us money every week.

Why not? Parents give you the 2 things that make you, you. If someone becomes fucked up it's 100% because of those 2 reasons.

>genetics
>nature

>social environment
>nurture

Why can't people accept this truth?

we wouldnt be here if they didnt fuck up somehow

I think you're largely right, but I see the guy's point.

You can't control your genetically based predilections.

You can't change the psychological conditioning they imprinted on you.

You CAN take charge of your life. It might require therapy, medication, a mentor, a lover, or another brain-washer, BUT it can be done and we must do it.

I always hated the "take responsibility" bullshit because it assumes that you had something to do with every shitty situation you got into, but we can take the point to optimize our situations given the hand we've been dealt.

Take charge, not responsibility.

parents were alright to start
>mum died
>dad shattered
>their shitty families had their hooks in me for way too long
>fairly functional person
>scars never leave
I cut of all contact and they haven't tracked me down for the last few years
this guy...
>was 17 joined military
>kept in contact
>got mildly involved with parents familes going to funerals and finishing service
>they are still the scummy people from my childhood
>cut them off for good

Sister is still heavily involved and I miss her so much but if we talk she will be harassed (went terrible for her last time).

Can't be bothered with details. But a typical abuse story. Have changed my address phone number email job and deleted all social media multiple times. Still "owe" me money, still track me down sometimes to cause fights etc.

Having excuses must feel really soothing...

>Sister is still heavily involved and I miss her so much but if we talk she will be harassed (went terrible for her last time).
>Can't be bothered with details. But a typical abuse story. Have changed my address phone number email job and deleted all social media multiple times. Still "owe" me money, still track me down sometimes to cause fights etc.

Can you explain more about this?

The kennel is where kids belong. It's the reason kids are so fucked up these days. Not enough kennel time and off leash in public. Fuck I hate kids.

Sure. Parents divorced as baby. Aggressive defensive verbally abusive alcoholics.
Dad physically scarred me as an infant. On my cock.
Mom would fuck men in and out of the apartments we stayed in while I stayed in my room next over.
Dad threatens me with knowing exactly where I am at all times and can "send someone to find me."
Mom never talks to me (always on her phone) and takes her anger at work out on me because she's single and I'm an only child.
Until mom starts dating worse and worse men, I find a girlfriend and mom catches me having sex and screams in my gf's face, threatening her. Next I'm kicked out of my house for standing up to my mom's boyfriend but apparently I'm schizophrenic and out of control so I have to move in with my dad.
Every morning before high school I catch a strong secondary high, like my school isn't already breathing down my neck about this shit enough.
Dad meets girlfriend, I slowly move back into mom's house since she's never there. Gf and I can fuck forever. She's always scared though and mom does drop by drunk with her bf and fuck in her room and me and gf can hear it. Gf dumps me first year in college.
Mom's second bf is lazy aggressive and jobless but I'm not and I have to move out again. Dad announced I'm going to be a brother. After eighteen years, finally. They fight constantly, stepmom is a ham-planet like no other, she fucking hates me, dad distances himself from me, I don't even get to hold sister the day she is born, I don't even get to be there when she is born. Rarely get to see her unless my dad is making a beer run and needs me watch over her. Drunkenly screams in baby sister's face things like, "Shut-up!" "I can't hear the t.v.!" Step mother moves out, takes sister with her, until I'm kicked out step mother won't move back in. Stuck with mom in a trailer sitting on the railroad tracks. Pretends like nothing even happened. Expects me to as well.

Nah m8, grew up playing catch and riding dirt bikes with my pops while my mom was at home making sure dinner was on the table. Sorry about your luck.

kid looks autistic, thats where autistic "people" belong; in cages to be studied like monkies so we can figure out how to keep the tard off us

>Having excuses must feel really soothing...

I think the larger problem is that seeing oneself as not in any control of the situation is the problem.

Parents can give you shitty genes: intelligence, impulse control, temper, even excessive horniness.

Parents can imprint poor behaviors: over-eating, laziness, abusiveness, etc.

But if you don't cowboy the fuck up and make the most of what you've got that's on you.

It's like if someone reneged on a job offer and you responded by lying on the couch watching TV instead of sending out resumes because the motherfucker had an obligation to employ you . . . you have the duty to mitigate the loss, the ability to respond to the new reality, and the will to overcome it all.

>be a kid
>have parents that believe in magical skyman
>take me to place with other mentally ill people that talk to their imaginary, invisible friend
>have me believing in that shit till I got into college
>One day, given a fedora
>There must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found
>neverthesame.jpg

Worst parents ever. Disowned them soon after. Never looked back.

Did you get any good drugs from pawining your grammys ring?

watch that edge son
might cut you

>be me
>raised by single mom
do i need to say more?

She spends a lot of time with our mothers side, even lived with our aunty. They have helped her out and act like they own her. Tell her nobody will marry her without them to pay for her wedding, tell her our fathers side are bad people trying to hurt her. When we were in contact they found out. Total psycho stuff stealing her phone going through her facebook having the cops show up to her place to "find me".
I think they found my address in her ebay account. They sent me a Christmas card saying some of them would visit and showed up to my house with most of the males to fight me.

Honestly it was worse when I was in contact with them.

We're both late 20s and live states apart. Learned my lessons now. Way too old for this shit.

did you fuck her? anal?

>inb4 No

Both were overbearing fundamentalist Christians who believed in stoning the gays and all that. My younger brother happened to be gay, and he thought that they wouldn't dare hurt their son. Long story short, they beat him so bad he died. They made up some sob story about a car crash, and even totalled their own car to back it up. Dad raped my younger sister a lot too, and she killed herself two years ago. I finally managed to get recordings of them confessing to my brother's murder (Hidden camera) and turned them to the police. They've been locked up for life, and my remaining brother stayed with me. This happened about 10 years ago. We're both okay now, but my brother insists on visiting them every month. They're still the same hateful, evil bigots and I've never regretted putting them away. Plus, my brother and sister and I got €750,000 each I'm compensation and from their estate, so it didn't turn out so bad.

My mom is British, became a citizen when she was 18, but kept the accent. (I never picked up on it, sound american).

She got custody of me when she and my dad divorced when I was 10. When I was 14/15, She began insisting I be around her all the time. Eventually she began "tucking me in" and ensuring I went to bed. Long story short, a cycle of sexual abuse began. I lost my virginity to her a few months later.

The absolute worst was when she would get really excited and begin yelling shit like "Ooh yah luv, pound me fanny! Spunk in me quim! oooooh!"

Do you have any idea what that type of shit does to a kid? No child should be exposed to women with british accents mid-coitus. It sounds so fucking stupid.

I hate her to this day for what she did.

>That's fucking stupid
None of that is inherited, it's learned you fucking idiot.

>Anybody else have/had shitty parents that fucked them up?

Betwix my cunt mother and "Back to the Future" I developed one helluva wincest fetish.

Don't wanna fuck my own mom. Beyond lack of physical desire for her, I really don't want to share an intimate experience with her. Plus, she wants grandkids and I'm sure as hell not gonna give her a belly full of them.

Anyhow, I was always looking for a mother figure in romances. Lost my virginity to a fatty with short hair because she looked like my mom. Finished up her ass so my first piece of ass was an ass and I figuratively sodomized my mom.

Instead of crushing on the cute college girls, I had the hots for 40-50 yr old women during my college days.

Would still love to have a relationship with a booty-mama who would roleplay mom-son whenever we're together.

Trust me a wincest fetish will hamper a sexual relationship pretty quick . . . she doesn't want to roleplay your mom or talk dirty about how hot incest is.

no

No but i seen and heard plenty of other dudes fuck her.

Pretty much all through my teenage years when i would come home all i would hear were the sounds of her getting plowed.

She was a whore though, I asked her who my father was and she has no idea, I've heard multiple stories about him, Some chad that knocked her up then joined to military or someshit.

I want to fuck my mom. I just want my mom to look like Jennifer Anustounge.

Best film ever. Physicist from LOST fucks his mom.

I'd love to have had a mom who surrendered to me sexually, preferably w/o the British accent, but @ 15 I'd have overlooked it.

this is now a thread about fucking your mothers.

Damn you ever fap to the sound of her taking it, also did it ever sound like she was receiving anal and did you fap to that? maybe took a look through the crack in the door?

It was OK..... personally I thought he was a pussy for not being the man of the house like his mom was dying for him to be.

The scene where she smacked his GF and got turned on as he pinned her down was his opportunity to become a real man. Conquering her like that would have done more for his career than some shitty internship.

Taking the dominant role with mama would've made him the alpha male. Made him the one who could take charge, work all day to get the job done.

He wanted her, she wanted him to take charge of her on that bed. He took the cowards way out because of some ridiculous societal taboo.

He could've had the teenager and his mom. He could've learned the way of the world -- dominance. Instead he just decided to spank the monkey.

>this is now a thread about fucking your mothers.

That would be shockingly therapeutic for most of us.

Not that those selfish cunts would ever do something so loving and nurturing. If they were loving and nurturing, this thread would've died long ago.

I'm gonna call her tomorrow and jerk off while wishing her a happy mother's day, even though she doesn't deserve it. It'll be like free phone sex for me.

no because she was such a whore seeing her naked was no big deal, she would lay out in the backyard nude to get a sun tan all the time, she literally didn't care who saw or heard what, i did see our neighbor hiding behind a row of bushes jerking off to her one time though.

I didn't say anything to him though because i really didn't care, Kinda weird when you are a kid though and everyone in the neighborhood has jerked it to your mom and dreams about banging her.

i understand all this might turn you on but keep in mind its degenerate behavour and there is nothing nice or clean about a whore.

When I was just a 6 years old girl, my father called me into the kitchen of our house in Hokkaido, I was sleeping when he called me and I remember it was still dark outside, and it must have been winter, I remember seeing the moonlight illuminating the thick blanket of snow that enveloped the Maple trees in our garden.
As I entered the kitchen I saw my father standing firmly in place next to my mother, who was sitting at the table. I noticed my father holding Gozen. Gozen was the name my grandfather had given to his wakizashi, a beautifully crafted sword that he had handed down to my father. This was strange as I had never seen Gozen being handled by anybody, it was always on display above the fireplace, a family heirloom to be admired with the eyes only.
I caught my father's eye, the corners of his mouth jittered as if trying to form a smile for me, his eyes, sympathetic and glazed over like they were masking a deep pain. His sympathetic expression dropped, and his face went dead, blank, emotionless, and with a rounded sweep of his arms, he had removed my mother's head from her torso. Her body still slumped in the chair as her head hit the ground. Before I had time to process what had just happened, may father turned the blade around at arm's length and pointed it at the lower left side of his own stomach. I stood there frozen, unable to scream, unable to move, unable to take my eyes off the horrifying actions unfolding in front of me. He effortlessly impaled himself with the blade and in a gliding motion, from left to right, opened up his own midriff. He dropped the sword, and proceeded to insert his right hand into the laceration. His hand wrist deep in his own abdomen was when he collapsed, face first onto the floor, his head inches away from my mother's.

This is the last memory I have of my parents, it's also the only memory I have of them, which makes it my only childhood memory, as my childhood died that day with my parents in the kitchen

True man, i feel for you i'd hate for that to be my mum.

Tits or GTFO.

Oi weeb trash, you aren't an anime

I'm very uncomfortable around my dad because we don't talk to eachother and when we do its to tell me I did something wrnog

so I stay in my room upstairs until he leaves
then I feel okay to go downstairs

source?

Well, I'm fucked up but I can't hold my parents responsible for that.

My mom had this really bad drug addiction, and she used to prostitute me and my older brother out so she would always have available funds to get high.

Did it fuck me up? mmmmmmm I think I could of ended up a lot worse. My life is pretty stable.

>I think I could of
>could of

could have* you dumb shit, you turned out shit, kill yourself

I think you could of corrected me in a nicer way.

Nigger, you did it again.

yup

yeah seriously grammar nazis are fucking gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Nice dubs,
I wish I could of gotten dubs.

russian parents with sowjet military past are the worst

I was growing up in Russia and all parents here are pretty shitty. The main reason is simple - all them are from complete another era - soviet era. Most of them even have are totally another value system and shit. It's like they themselves were bringing up in North Korea and now they live in South Korea.

My parents divorced when I was seven. Both of them were children operating in adult bodies. Dad also has a shit ton of narcissism to add into the mix. My step parents were insane, one acted like a spoiled little child all the time and the other hated my brother and I's guts. It was tough growing up.

I'm not blaming the bad things in my life on them. I'm taking the bad things about parenting I experienced and trying my best to keep my two daughters from going through the same trials and tribulations I did. So far, so good.

>sowjet

Hard to believe that somebody in Poland has parents from Russia.

Somewhat. Anything isn't black or white. Great parents but because of how their lives weren't as good as mine had some negative behaviour patterns.

It takes some time to change those habits, but I almost finished doing it. The most difficult part is identifying them, because you are so used. Then it is just easy.

Currently going through therapy, but it's been pretty bad.

>Mom and Dad dated for 14 months
>Dad was on tour for 9 of them
>They decide to breakup
>Dad go on tour for almost a year
>Comes home blueballed
>Mom and Dad fuck
>Once
>Condom, on the pill, the whole shebang
>9 months later I arrive
>My earliest memory is of Dad telling me I ruined his life
>He doesn't hit me
>He doesn't touch me at all actually
>At moms house I'm told to stay in my room
>At dads place I'm called trash
>They both get new partners and kids when I'm 9
>Dad's new wife scold me the first time we meet
>She comes up with new ways to bully me everyday
>Mom's new guy is a junkie, but he's kind.
>The neglect at mom's place gets worse all the time
>They treat my little brother like an angel
>He isn't
>He brings home 11 kids he just met to wreck my stuff for fun
>"He's just 6 years, you can't be mad at him"
>My little sister at Dad's place get treated like a genius
>she slapped the piano once when she was 3 years.
>they send her to school for the musically gifted
>Dad encourages me to show my drawings
>He asks me to show him
>He gives me a look of disgust and tell me that it's fucking shit
>this goes on my entire life
>I was 24 years old when I first got a compliment that wasn't a double negative (ergo "You didn't fail as miserably as I expected!")
>My mom just doesn't care about me at all.

God damn that's rough.

genius , the "sowjet" for the "military education"

Thanks, man. It helps to hear actually. Sometimes I wish he hit me, so I would know it wasn't all in my head. He died last year, so things are starting to get easier.

In my late teens things got a little bit better, but my stepmom put an end to that.

>Had an aunt that everyone loved
>she died in a bicycle accident when I was four
>they found her necklace that she always wore, it originally belonged to my dead grandfather
>it was willed to be given to me at the age of 18
>It was my most prized possession
>Dad and I started to get along better
>I put my necklace in it's box everyday when I got home
>One day, I had been home for an hour
>Necklace in box as usual.
>Stepmom comes in
>"Have you lost the necklace already?"
>"what, no? It was there just now"
>It isn't
>I think nothing of it, it's probably in my bag
>a few minutes later my dad comes down, crying
>He tells me it's just a thing, that it isn't important
>I've never seen him this heartbroken
>Years later I put things together
>Before I react that something is gone, my stepmom knows about it
>She fucking stole it
>She fucking stole a family heirloom that meant the world to my father
>She did it just to make sure that I didn't get along with my dad
>I'm waiting to tell her I know until the perfect time. I will ruin her fucking life.

Spoken like someone born with a silver spoon up his ass

My mother loved my brother and I. My father was a Vietnam vet that got injured over there and got hooked on the morphine, eventually moved to heroin. He got AIDS and died when I was in sixth grade (1998). He didn't pass it to the three of us. He made shit choices, but he wasn't abusive, and he never used when he was married to my mother. I miss him a bit. Ma would slap us if we stepped out of line, but she never "beat" us. Got some tough love when we needed it, and she propped us up when we needed that, too.

I can try to give advice from an "oldfag" (28) to anybody who wants it, though I'm sure there are many here older than I am.

>Dad physically scarred me as an infant. On my cock.

If you haven't already, you should look into foreskin restoration.
www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UB1ImTi5YLs

This is what they call breaking the cycle.

Sorry to hear, user. Anything I can do?

shit dude

>Drunkenly screams in baby sister's face things like, "Shut-up!" "I can't hear the t.v.!"
I hate reading this shit.

shut up

Damn, my friend. That is a rough read. Can you share any of your drawings? I bet they're pretty good.

Kek

What are their values? I'm curious. Are they far-left? Or just authoritarian?

I entered this thread to feel better about myself and my family

You made a mistake, man.

This

>don't blame your parents for molesting you, breaking your limbs, etc
Does your mom still pack your lunch

>I've been left with fucking Ling Ling
Your parents bought you a fucking battle monster?

My mum abandoned me when I was a few days old, didn't tell my real dad and now 30 something years later when I finally tracked her down she won't make contact (probably due to shame). Fucked me up a bit emotionally with some confidence and abandonment issues but I turned out pretty good, probably much better than if I was in her care.