Should men trim their junk?

Should men trim their junk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_r2rrjfP7c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, that's what girls do.

Yes you fucking kike

No. They should shave. Or wax. Fuck hair.

Will niggers nigg?

i shave my shit but i'm 20 and that's what most girls my age want, when i'm older i'll probably just trim.

Trim your bush

Shave your balls and shaft

Basically shave wherever you want a mouth, its common courtesy

You don't need to. You're never going to be near a woman anyway.

oh damn

This.

Don't be a modern day fagot. If you do, you may aswell trom your eyebrows like those party boys.

I never do becuase i need that buffer layer between shaved pussy or its like sandpaper is being rubbed against me

Yeah don't shave. Girls love pubic hair sooooo much. Pulling it out of my mouth after a beej is my fav

I'm clean shaven, girls appreciate it.

literally had a girl fist pump when she reached into my pants and said "Yes!! you shave!"

Shut the fuck up faggot

If you're fucking teenagers, shave. If you're fucking adult women, trim it. If you're a fucking hobo, just let it grow out.

damn,

Morgan Freeman??

I shave balls and shaft for greater pleasure during blowjobs, trim pubes because it's easy and why not, and trim ass hair because it speeds wiping. Really only need to do it once a week or less. Easy.

Anyone else get hair growing up along their shaft? it's really annoying me.

I swear this chick was a teacher at my high school

keep it tidy and trim. no man shaves his junk clean

post more fgt

Ohhh he mad keep crying kiddo

What kid of idiot takes the time to "trim" A fucking razor is quick and easy. Stop being retarded.

What school?

Fucking pre teens... What do?

Have you never seen a razor with a trimmer on it? Moron.

>shaves
>calls others retarded
el oh el

You'll want to keep your asshole shaved and tidy. Your future cellmate will appreciate it.

sauce

regularly rubs a sharp blade around his cock and balls
>quick and easy

check'd

It's cleaner, it looks better and feels better. No, guys shouldn't trim. They should completely deforest that shit.

is this thread about circumcision

Nice. Any ass? (Not hairy man as a)

That should be up to the individual man.

Should I buy the gillette body razor?
Like I keep cuting myself with normal razors, but also that shit it's expensive as fuck.
BTW Sorry for bad english

This

I do. not clean shaven though. makes my boners more intense, I don't know why

youtube.com/watch?v=_r2rrjfP7c4 live snuff film

>trim their junk
leave that shit uncut nigger

Gillette. The best a man can get.

It should be. That's a weird looking dick.

I only trim my pubes above my dick and I shave the hair around the base of my dick. The pubes are basically stubble. About a quarter inch long. Gives a clean finishing touch and look to it. I don't shave my balls though, or trim. They look good with fuzz and feel much better as well.

>I don't shave my balls though, or trim. They look good with fuzz and feel much better as well.
that sounds disgusting

meh. I personally dont like razors. Theyre not good for your skin, even if you arent cutting yourself (you get tiny cuts all over, its unpreventable). Trimming really close with an electric razor is the way i go. Sure it leaves a bit of shadow, but i dont think getting 0.001 cm closer for all that skin damage and discomfort is worth it. Also, nowhere can legally require you to shave closer than an electric trimmer can get. A lot of black men have such curly and course hair that shaving actually causes major skin problems as their entire face breaks out in a rash that can cause lifelong damage. So technically you can get them on racial discrimination laws if they try to make you shave all the way. Which is stupid, but it works i guess lol

Trim bush, shave balls ezpz. No one wants to suck a hairy dick.

Exactly, you shave your shit and you get ingrown hairs and it looks like shit a couple days later--plus you probably have hairy thighs and a hairy stomach so you then have this stupid looking bald patch surrounded by hair. If you're naturally (nearly) hairless then go for it but if you're a real man maybe trim it up a little but that's fucking it.

its already cut, and the dick looks fine

your opinions sound uneducated

my dick and balls are my junk, so no I'm not cutting off part of my dick and balls.
they did that shit to me when I was a baby. no more.

derp, forgot thread wasnt about faces, carry on

I have incredibly light nut hair. It is not that long either lol. Plus, I have never gotten any complaints. You must have incredibly dark sack hair.

Basiclly i trim above dick with trimer and shave balls and around balls, 3 minutes tops, dick looks nicer, bigger and girls are up for it.

12 years old here, not necessary, feels good man.

I don't think anyone can legally make you shave your ballsack either, so you're still good.

yes.
trimming or bald, but not hairy ape men shit.
unless you and your partner are into hairy muff diving, then it's ok.

In hindsight I might have trimmed it slightly.

Shave your pubs you disgusting faggot

ethan and hila honeymoon tape 1

Mods! Mods!

yup

Not sure, but I know armpit hair makes girls really uncomfortable