Drug thread

Drug thread.
Pic related, should I even bother buying a test kit or just chuck these hoes back out in the street?

i wouldn't recommend the superman's without testing

the other look them up on pill report

Just send em to me. I'm drooling

I did and theres alot of mixed reviews. Can't find the radioactive or w/e at all on there

Dancesafe.org. always test your pills. Who knows who had the pill press last.

grind them up and sniff them

what country are you in?

Ive popped no more than 10 or so e's in the past over the course of 2 - 3 years. Ive only ever swallowed them and usually get sick at the comeup and halfway through.
About a week ago I was drinking, and had one pill left, and was more than 6 months since the last time I took one so I decided fuck it ill rail it half up each nostril. I came up hard, mixed very well with the effects from my drink, i didnt get sick or feel sick and was able to sleep 6 hours later perfectly without any trouble and also had a very nice mellow roll.

is this safe to do in the future in about 2 months time for a rave or in general. oh I do stay hydrated too and dont take any e's that people haven't already binged on and survived, also check pill reports religiously.

Any experienced trippers here? Been thinking about shrooms, any general advice/commentary is welcomed.

US, in the south

yeah mate, just take them oraly, that's the easiest way

Do it. Shrooms are the shit

I miss the south there ain't shit for pills up here

Hi, i'd like to buy some add me on facebookcom/john22cali

Id used to roll all the time. I'd usually snort one and eat one and go from there. Drink water stay hydrated.

Hi FBI fuck off

Hi kid, new here?
>pic related, its you.

I really really like this image thanks lori

>pic related it's you

random ass question but what's adderall like?

it's harder to get than heroin or coke here in most european countries so it naturally got my interest.

dont american doctors give it out like candy?

It's good. I've got a prescription. It's just an amphetamine so you get a rush of energy, pretty much just a long adrenaline rush and euphoria for the first 1-3hrs depending on the dose. Helps me get through the day.

Not a go and do things drug. Take them in an environment your comfortable in, with people your comfortable with. Not super visual, alot of the tripping takes place in your mind. Good self discovery drug