PSA to anyone in the beta: If you play Pharah, Reaper or Genji, you should probably drink bleach

PSA to anyone in the beta: If you play Pharah, Reaper or Genji, you should probably drink bleach.

PSA to anyone in the beta: If you play Overwatch, you should probably drink bleach.

Forgot Hanzo. Probably because you play him, faggot

Reaper is balanced.
Genji is borderline.
Pharah is broken tho.

u am mad u suck at shooting?

>reaper is balanced
Anyone with teleport and insta kill ult can not be seriously considered balanced. Autism?

Shit troll is shit

We are too busy on the closed beta for blackwake.

Hanzo isn't broken at all. Slow rate of fire, average movement speed, and ult is easy to dodge if you just listen for it

I play Zenyatta, and have at least a 4 KD. Play PC, it has better servers.

The game gets old quick

Fuck off.

I do. Literally all Pharah mains with their boyfriends playing mercy right behind them all game. It's redic.

reaper is fine, fuck Mei though that freeze shit can go fuck off

OP here. Ok reaper is fine actually now that I think about it. But fuck pharah. Shit's broke

I have the most issue with Pharah or D. Va. Her exploding mech is bullshit.

Not if you actually pay a close mind to team compositions, and combos. The game is deceptively complex, and learning what each character is capable of and how to use those specific abilities makes the game pretty much timeless. I've probably logged 30 hours or so just this beta, because I can't stop until I master every character. Go for characters such as Zenyatta, Hanzo, McRee, or Roadhog, and you'll see just how deep the game is. Godspeed.

Agreed. Mei is annoying, especially when she shows up as soon as your team gets in a good groove.

>checked
>godspeed

I've been able to avoid it, but only because whenever I see a D. Va rush into an area with low health and her Defense Matrix up, I run like hell until the triangle above her head is yellow. Go for buildings to hide in, and she cannot do any damage.

Why is that fedora? I just said a simple word. Man, it seems like having decent grammar is a fucking crime and anyone with close to good speech is a neckbeard. Fuck you, dude.

>grammar and vocabulary are the same thing
>autism

I can handle anything as solder 76 or reinhardt except FUCKING MEI

FUCK MEI FUCK MEI FUCK MEI