Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
Is it possible for someone to not get "high" from weed?
I tried it a couple of times and never got high,
just a little nausea
One time i even smoked too much and started shaking, and feeling "immobile", but not in a good way..Maybe i'm allergic to cannabis?
What is wrong with me Sup Forums?

I dunno. Never met someone who couldnt get high from weed and most people who say they didn't get high the first time are lying their asses off. I would shoot myself in the skull if I couldn't get stoned from weed. Kill urself OP

How much would 7 grams of banana shatter last a person who wants to stay high all day errday faggots?

You're probably not smoking it right. Make sure you get good hits and hold them in your lungs for 5 seconds.

That's the thing that happen when you first start smoking. Either you barely feel anything at all or you get way too fucking high and it becomes unpleasant. Just try it again a couple more times and be sure to not overdo it. Take a couple puffs then wait a couple minutes in between and see how you feel.

Even after smoking for years their are some occasions where I won't get high. I think it's from not smoking enough for not holding it in deep enough. Maybe your weed is shitty

Can't say. Don't into shatter cuz I'm old and it scares me.

Yeah a common mistake some new smokers do. Don't treat it like a cigarette, inhale then keep the smoke in your lungs for a few moments before exhaling.

Lear how to inhale smoke faggot...

How many times have you tried smoking weed? a lot of people don't get high the first few times for whatever reason. the first 3 or 4 times I smoked it was out of a bowl, and I felt nothing. it wasn't until I had my first joint that I actually got high. if you actually want to get high, try using different methods of intake (ie joint, blunt, bowl, etc) until you find a high you enjoy.

weed isn't for everyone though. I know many people who just dont enjoy the feeling, and if that's you, you shouldnt try to force yourself to enjoy it, because you won't.

basically this. try holding hits in your lungs for longer, too

Maybe a month or two
(But my tolerance is fukt so)

Its depends on the THC and CBD levels, THC gets you high CBD is used in medical weed. So its possible you got some high CBD weed and like next to none THC.

I think i'm inhaling it right, i even tried vaporizing..
I know the weed is good because my friend's got high.. I'm just wondering if some people just can't get high from weed.. I want to try it again but i'm afraid it's just my body that reacts differently to it..

It depends on what you are smoking. There are strains out there with small THC and large CBD which will give yoiu little to no head but lots of body.

Or possibly you are just smoking ditch weed.

If you can actually find different strains, go for a sativa or sativa dominant hybrid for the big head highs. But be careful as there are strains that can blow your head off.

Agent Orange might work as a starter sativa.

or u can give up now and kill urself faggot.

I visited Amsterdam and smoked legal weed so the weed should be good

that might be a part of it. in my personal experience (stayed in amsterdam for about 6 months a few years back) weed in amsterdam is not that great. I live in the states (MD) and the weed here is orders of magnitude better than anything I got there. I don't even live in a very weed-centric area either

with vaporizers you have to inhale for a lot longer than you might think you have to. my vape I inhale slowly and steadily for about 30 seconds to a minute and its about the equivalent to taking a normal hit from glass or something else. difference is you hardly feel it in your lungs and the high really sneaks up on you

Idk why you say that those people are lying. The first two times I didn't feel much, if anything at all. I didn't take small hits or anything either because by the third time I was fucked up after only a few rips.

If you are buying it legally, try to get stuff that is lab tested and you can the know THC levels with some degree of certainty.

If nothing else, talk to your budtender (and hope they aren't just trying to push whatever they have the most of).

The trick is to inhale some air after you inhale from the bong/joint/blunt/pipe/whatever else. It should actually burn in your throat a little and you should cough a bit (or a lot, if you burn half the bowl on your first hit like I accidentally did) and then you should start to feel it pretty quickly, within 2 minutes. It'll be a calm feeling followed by the real high. Just make sure you're pushing the smoke down into your lungs with some regular air in the same breath as the hit.

try edibles

I tried a space cake, tried to eat half, and after not feeling nothing took the other half about hour and a half afterwords

I smoked weed almost everyday for ten years, for reference. I didn't get high the first time I smoked, and didn't change anything about that time to the time I did get high first. Personally I feel like it's something about your body needing to learn to metabolize the thc properly and kind of get the motor started in your neurons that let's you get high. Why I say this is because breaking through on salvia was similar for me, where it wasn't until I smoked it quite a few times where I actually went into a full on mind trip.

OP, make sure you're inhaling properly and not swallowing smoke or something dumb like that, relax and don't feel like you NEED to get high. Also most of the time when people are allergic their throat gets super itchy and other things, they still get high,

Oh I forgot are you smoking with friends who are getting high? Or are you alone smoking catnip that you bought as weed lmao

I tried smoking with friends and 2 of them did get high, although another new smoker friend didn't really feel it either..

okay well, I'll explain a good inhale technique, basically (for pipe or joint) just breath in slowly as if you're doing breathing exercises for meditation, or breathing in for a doctor in a check up. Then after a little while of breathing in smoke take a little bit more of a breath of air.

Do this and you'll be high.

hold it in for like 5 seconds*

Not sure, have you tried a vaporizer?

of course it's possible.

not all weed has thc or cbd in it. and not all faggots inhale.

learn to inhale. get high.

You might be a faggot

not really necissary... and pretty sure that's more of a wive's tale... you don't need to hold your breath, but idk I still do this. it just feels nice

Weed is for losers.

no, holding in longer doesn't make you higher. But you still need to hold the smoke in your lungs as it absorbs into them. It's been shown that ~80something% is absorbed in 5-7 seconds. It still needs to absorb though.

Rate my pipe niggers

Made from an old guitar lead.

dude what meds are you on?
some antidepressents can treat it that way too.

I smoked heaps and heaps and I'd get shakey without that amazing high I use to get years ago, I've changed meds, the only thing the weed does for me now is able to keep all my food down.

Caffine with a bit of weed gives me a buzz of loving music again for a bit.

I really am gonna go with your meds.

This happens all the time. I didn't feel shit the first 3-4 times I smoked, while my friends were high as fuck. It just did nothing.

Then eventually it did.

ex gf wasnt affected by any drugs, saw her eat acid and smoke weed several times and it just didnt affected her

You're pathetic if you smoke weed. This isn't even bait

not so sure about this.

did you clean it? that stuff could have a film on it that evaporates when you start smoking out of it.

2 months if you use a rig and don't do more than you need

Try mixing some Heroin in your weed, works for me