So /b

So /b.

The Mudslimes of London have managed to vote in a mudslime Mayor. How fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F67JhKT5bxU
youtube.com/watch?v=kdqyG3CcoLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums

All the way fucked.

But you were anyway, even before voting in a Jew disguised as a paki.

As a Muslim I beleive he has a right to improve Muslim lives in Britain we have been subjugated far too much by British media.

Enjoy your sharia law faggot. Have fun praying five times a day and not bring able to eat pork or walk your dog In public

>projecting this much
>being a racist
>2016

now your fucked OP.

We don't see this as a problem and is part of our faith. We are a fairer and disciplined part of British society.

not one word of his post was racist. in fact your attacking him was the only racism there was.

>[Post a Reply]
VERY...

Racism is part of human psyche and is part of fun.

Jew... WTF do you mean?

I moved to Britain to see my family in Bolton and feel we are a part of this country since its culture has sunken by itself anyway. Plus we love mobile phones and its good signal over here.

He is a known terrorist, do the research.

they weren't kidding when they said they want to take over the world, good luck uk

Im a Pakistani immigrant and I voted for him you racist cunts

Yes he has been on calls to pakistan with people who are linked with terrorism in Pakistan.
He is playing the hollywood takeover role like craziii.

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY YOU FUCKING SLIMMY RADIO DILDO HEAD

Yes, also his cousin sponsored Al-qaida with money made from heroin trade. The next rule in London is every woman will needs to cover up their skin. This is literly the beginning of the end.

Britain First 25years+ supporter thread detected.

Pakistanis ..... those are the animals that rape their kids & burn women alive for being on facebook & shit.

Fucking die you filthy fucking mongrels. Do humanity a favor jyhad a mosque. #Taqiyya you filthy monkey.

Someone forgot the amount of white people in Parliament.

You're pretty fucking fucked.
He promises more affordable housing (read; free welfare housing) while promising to be a friend to business and not raise taxes. Yeah. That's like saying you can make dry water.

As an American, BHusseinObama promised something similar re: healthcare.. Everyone will be covered! Your rates won't go up! And now I pay a fortune in premiums. The shit of society get free healthcare though!

So yeah. He appeals to the masses that want free shit and will give him a majority, so he'll fuck your middle class to hell. And he's a Muslim, so expect to see pandering to religion and friendliness to Sharia.

I would say you Brits should consider fleeing your island and coming to America, but you'll vote for the same shitty policies that are destroying the UK now, except here.

Good luck faggots, enjoy your terror and Sharia!

bait. Thats George Clooney

Someone takes this website way to serious.

The government have done nothing for this country for like 500 years. Time to GO RADIO SILENCE BOYS and do this our selves.

Boris Johnson is Jewish

Your faith is irrelevant. There is no such thing as god. Go and read a fucking book and educate yourself. All religious beliefs should be ridiculed and until we rid the Earth of your mind viruses we will forever be in the clutches of your batshit beliefs.

sorry user i took the bait

S'only London. Shit hole anyway, nothing of value will be lost.

>Jew disguised as a paki.
>Boris Johnson is Jewish

Murrican here. How and why did he disguise himself as a Paki? Dude doesn't even look like a Paki.

As a member of parliament i do not see a reason to be worried we are a diverse country and liken this to a good trend for our economy for future jobs.

Prepare for a new round of laws telling you what you can and can't say about their child molesting, war mongering, camel fucking prophet.

youtube.com/watch?v=F67JhKT5bxU

HES ASSOCIATED WITH TERRORISTS

WHITE PEOPLE IN PARLIAMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS YOU KIKE

Indeed, I look forward to being further culturally enriched.

We need more curry houses and mobile repair shops.

It's as planned, inshalallah

You're far past fucked, you're well into being subjugated. You spineless cowards still glad you gave up your guns and created a nanny state? Don't even think about running away from your muzzie overlords to America, you cowards need to reap the seeds you sowed.

Goodbye Britain, hello New Palestine.

GINGERS DONT HAVE SOULS

Oh dear me, i orta reach my tea and biscuits and prey to allah this little americunnny is being naughty to me.

I will never accept their dominion over our motherland

You forgot "white women raping".

youtube.com/watch?v=kdqyG3CcoLM

London's due a Great Fire

Stop it you white trash, muslims are a part of your society since the industrial age. You wanted money you wanted tea bags, now you fucking got us, serves you right karma. Slave us and we slave your way of life tooo!!!!!!

>Was he the best choice? Yes
>Will we be a safer city now? Yes

I have no problems with him holding the mayoral position.

thats finchley park mosque right? lol ive been there, most somalians ive ever seen on one street

As a member of parliament i find you to be a very weak individual.

I can see it now...

>He implements a policy that isn't liked
>Gets called a "bad mayor"
>"OMG THAT'S RACIST YOU CAN'T SAY THAT"

Cant wait till he makes some changes the cunts in these country are dirty scum racists. I came to UK from Afghanistan to get my degree and i know im smarter than those people but you people are fucking racists cum scums

All muslims need to fucking die.

Fuck u mother bitch cunt

I take it that you are a faggot mudslime.
Enjoy having a culture full of sandy retards that blow themselves up. But im sure you think you are civilized.

Agreed

He was born in London for Christ's sake.

Nah, I'm just trolling, from Seattle

You must also have no problem with being a cuck.
Moot would be proud.

gtfo Sup Forums, grown up people don't care.

nobody taking the b8?

^^Here's a great example of mudslime gratitude.

They don't deserve a better life. They deserve an existence of shit and suffering. You euro faggots will soon find out the hard way.

Truer words have never been spoken.

I doubt a white christian man or ("god forbids") woman born in Saudi Arabia could ever become mayor of Riyad.
Our democracies have become our downfall because they have no balls.

>block system with Quran
>call plumber
>is muslim
wat do?

white liberals propably are worst than khan

definitely GC. I call bate.

They pushed him in because the other mayor wanted trump to win, so they panicked and pushed him in.
Come to america.

>pushes for gay rights
>Enjoy your sharia law faggot

You see how retarded you are?

I couldn't give a shit what they do in those backward countries. This is Britian and he is British.

>because gay rights matter when you're gonna throw them from rooftops anyway

>Come to america
If only, I'd love to own a gun in the sunshine

>implying mudslimes actually work

topkek m8

You have a right to go back to your desert and die

This is only the beginning. Once you have muslims in parliament, then the raping will really truly begin.
Then your prime minister
Then your police
It will just keep going and going until Shariah is considered above British law.

I say this every day
I should make t-shirts

You mean the majority elected a majority? Sounds about right.

>Europe
>White
Top Kek

Enjoy your Sharia law.

I'm pretty sure we have all manner of muslims and niggers in parliament and the police. Even worse, they even have women.

looooooooooooool, whata horror loooooool

jeez wtf is happening to Europe ?

>The Mudslimes of London have managed to vote in a mudslime Mayor.

You do realise that the mudslimes don't even make up the majority right? The people voted for him because they thought he was the right choice, muslims and white British people alike.

What's happening to America where it elects a nigger?

Yeah, because it's the same thing elect a nigger who shares the same culture of other Americans, and elect a psychopath Muslim who follows all those sick and disturbed traditions.

>a nigger who shares the same culture of other Americans, and elect a psychopath Muslim who follows all those sick and disturbed traditions.
>implying the nigger president isn't a muslim

Khan is probably seen as a non Muslim by his fellow Muslims. He doesn't strike me as observant.

but at least he doesn't exposes, man I could not imagine that my generation would see a new fire of London...
What more wonderful surprises fate awaits to us?

why?

WW3.

>muslim start war in their shitty ass fucking garbage country called africa
>isis push false refugess aka. terrorists into other countries,spreading like the worst bitch vag. labias
>sadick is one of them
>few years passes and by other muslim in the country favours he gets into the politic field
>managed to get elected somehow
>will gain trust of both british and muds(asstards)lims
>will open to the doors to an non-stop immigration
>enjoy your country being fucked internally

This is exactly how certain types of parasite works

>we

im not fucked sorry

only you spineless brits are fucked

enjoying every second of it

>we have been subjugated far too much by British media.
*we have had our dicks sucked far too much by British media
Fixed

How come every truly privileged group of people: Muslims, Jews, women etc. believe they're "oppressed"?

>mfw he was born in the uk

>mfw muslims are taking over europe

>mfw Canada will be the last bastion of hope for civilization in 40 years

COD WWIII Islamic domination

>isis push false refugess aka. terrorists into other countries,spreading like the worst bitch vag. labias
>sadick is one of them

Isis wants people to stay in their areas and Sadiq was born in London.

What a trump shill. He's british through and through.

You have bigger problems, look who's going to move up from the south... Americans.

Would suck to not have mobile cover on your detonator.

Pfff!!! Oh no! Americans?!

>mfw there are pictures of Justin Trudeau praying with Muslims

>mfw a Canadian man was sent to court for criticizing feminists on the internet

>mfw sharia law governed areas were almost established in Quebec