Ask a guy who didnt use shampoo for 10 months and used water only for his hair anything

Ask a guy who didnt use shampoo for 10 months and used water only for his hair anything.

My hair never looked better. Shampoo is unnecesary bull shit. Water is all you need.

Pic related:my hair. Since my hair is pretty straight it took me about 7-8 months till the sebum production adjusted and normalized itself from the year-long shampoo abuse and stopped looking greasy.

Do it. Its for your best. I want to help you have better hair

Other urls found in this thread:

store.aobiome.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have wavy or curly hair it will adjust faster.

Follow my way in order to make this world a better place

Looks greasy, you should try shampoo.

this

god its so greasy

Its getting better by the day. I need to stick to it because if I use shampoo i lose more hair and it becomes frizzy as fuck. I cant use a comb when i use shampoo as i tear tons of hair out.

Hair loss is a bitch. Europeans and americans can fight it if they follow my way. Im not joking. Or did you ever see a balding native american?

You sound and look like a faggot.

That looks like it smells
Hair does not smell good. But hey, if you're in some shit European nation then they don't care if you smell like big foots dick

You have dandruff flakes.

Why? Because i try to help people? Ive been bald myself and i dont want anyone to experience this pain and therefore i say - put the shampoo bottle away.

I dont need your thanks. It just feels like shit to me if i see a bald person and i know EXACTLY how it feels to be bald and that it could probably be cured with ditching the sulfates and all that other chemical crap they put in it.

No hair is better than greasy hair though...

honestly if you're not gonna use shampoo use baking soda paste or w/e then, like you probably have shit tons of trash particles on your head, thats disgusting m8, you do know skins shed right?

>I've been bald
Can afford Bosley, but can't afford a bottle of Suave?

There's a difference between being bald and having your head shaved, guy

>helping people...
>Sup Forums...

Does not mix well!

baking soda cleans the hair without stripping the oil

every tried hair conditioner you dumb fucking slut. also loosing hair is fucking normal. even more if you have long hair, which looks redicolously anyway you fucking dumb faggot

>totally greasy

Your hair looks like it smells like shit

what about bar of soap

You should reconsider your lifestyle choice, friend. Get a good product. Old Spice, Axe, Tressemme, they're each pretty decent. I use Tressemme (I don't know how to spell this shit) myself, shampoo and conditioner. And my hair never felt better.

I haven't used shampoo in over a year. It's best to stop using it after a haircut. You just need to shower daily.

amen brother

How do you manage the swarms of flies you've become a tasty target of?

holy shit dude, you need a bath. you do realize that greasy hair makes you look like a total dirtbag, right?

Baking soda and that apple cider vinegar is shitty. It does more harm than good. Its like a bleach in a way.

There is no need forall that crap - water is the way to go. Remember that ive been using shampoo for around 15 years non-stop, ofte daily.

I need some more time so my scalp and the sebum-production adjust better. People in asian countries and indigenous folks have them perfect hair because they actually rely on water only. Its very rare that they use plants or something like that.

Shampoo is an american invention from the 1930s which did more harm than good to the western world. Period.

Didn't you post the same thread a year ago?

I heard about that kind of stuff before. here, try this:
store.aobiome.com/

>which did more harm than good to the western world. Period.

I'm going to need some sauce on that.

Guys dont feed this troll. If he isn't a troll hes fucking autistic. Anyone motherfucker with any sense can look at those and see the nasty.

Well if i will have a wife (which will happen once i attend university) and she really begs me to do it - so be it. I might give natural sulfate and glycerin free high quality shampoos a chance. But for now i stick with my water.

Wont google it for you son. Did a lot of research and there is TONS of information on the harm of shampoo and coorelation between shampoo and loss of hair on the web.

Pic: i bet this guy hasnt touched shampoo in years. Especially close up shots of his hair show that mine and his are similiar. Frizz and all that bs stems from shampoo. sad but true.

Not everything you grew up with and thought was 'normal' is good for you and your health.

>obvious bait is bait

> People in asian countries and indigenous folks have them perfect hair because they actually rely on water only.

can i just call bullshit on this? as a pacific islander, born and raised in their country, we use shampoo just like everyone else in the world. personally, this is the first time i've heard someone claim that we don't.

cool

its sad but im not even baiting. im very genuine with that. i honestly belief that male baldness is a western thing and is strongly coorelated with the (ab)use of shampoo.

i will stick with the water only hair wash for a while. im sure my hair will look like pic related in a few years. for now i have to get through that greasy stage and get all the smiles from the hoes

type 'japan no poo' and 'whitewolfpack native american hair secrets' into google.

Get your haircut you fucking gothic smeagol looking cunt

I guarantee if you put a paper towel against your hair, it would get grease on it.

OP i use less shampoo than normal people, once a week

in my mind its better to wean yourself to a lower amount of shampoo rather than go cold turkey and have greasy hair

i successfully reduced the amount of shampoo i used, and made my hair thicker and healthier, without ever having to deal with greasy hair

its a lot easier if your hair is short like mine though, not sure if it works with long hair

Nice greasy hair. The only person you're fooling is yourself.

you shouldn't shampoo every day. I think every other day is ideal.

lol'd. of course you shouldn't shampoo in the jungle, then the vietcong can smell where you are.

I love how you show yourself and you look like that one greasy haired Mexican kid everyone encounters at least once in their lifetime and then you think in your mind that you look like some kind of long haired native hunk. You are deluded.

there is no "ideal" amount of using shampoo you just have to use the amount that fits your body and lifestyle

some people have naturally greasy hair and/or a lifestyle that involves a lot of sweaty hair and/or dusty hair

those people need to shampoo a little more

people with short hair, and thin hair, who dont normally get drenched in sweat or covered in dust, probably dont need to shampoo more than once a week so long as they are still taking the time to comb and rinse their hair to distribute the natural oils evenly