Anons what is the meaning of life?

Anons what is the meaning of life?

Reading Doctor Suess books.

Beat me to it.

Does this make anyone else feel lonely?

Read Ecclesiastes

To die

nothing. work, and then nothing again, then die.

Wow thats basically my life in a nutshell.
I'm sad now...

thats everybodys life, but some of us can play it off better, we all drink and feel this shit, we are nothing

There is no meaning to it. That's the beauty of it all.

We live on a planet with such unlikely odds of making it this far, and people spend their time wondering what a girl thinks of them, arguing about the meaning of life, or even watching "Glee."

As it turns out, all we are are tiny little organisms living on a big rock in a huge universe. In the grand scheme of things, what we know as life on earth is so infinitesimally insignificant. The universe is a beautiful place and it should be explored. It is too magnificent for it not to be seen by someone.

RAPE LITTLE GIRLS

Life has no inherent meaning
You aren't born to "do" anything other than stay alive long enough to reproduce
But you can give your own life meaning with hobbies and relationships and experiences that make you feel purposeful

whatever you belive it to be or whatever you make it be.

the better question is "what is the meanig in life for me"

To have and raise children to be more benevolent, successful, and happy than yourself.

whoa dude

Death

This has made my day. Probably the best thread I've seen on Sup Forums.

It made me feel lonely.

im sorry but this is stupid

To make for yourself the best life you can with the limited amount of years left to you. Do what makes you happy and do it as often as you can. Also fuck some bitch and have a baby to pass on your genetic lineage. There, thats all there is to it. Enjoy.

To explore,discover,study and conquer the things this world has to offer.

Dat boi