Armenia hate thread

Armenia hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q9CMUnV8Z5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok turkey

fuck those armenian pigs everyone hates them I am sure there is no reason for this tread

There is literally no other country on Earth that I could care less about than Armenia.

What about Vatican City or Chad?;

OP you're probably a Turkish pig. Go fuck your cloth faced repressed arranged marriage depressed self-loathing wife so you can sell your offspring for cattle.

>implying every1 who hates Armenia is Turkish

didn't you notice the "probably" part?

He's probably a Turk as well. It would explain his lack of basic thinking skills.

The only armenians I know are educated expats, and they seem okay.

That said, I've noticed that most hated groups can actually be decomposed into two groups:

1. The elite who are usually okay
2. The pleb who usually deserve their reputation

Can someone explain the armenia hate to me?

butthurt low IQ turkroaches still upset that armenians exist and cant get over the fact that their land is literally pillaged armenian/greek/assyrian land

armenians have the most power out of any group they've managed to commit genocide against and therefore the hate for us is the highest

>Greek detected

OP here. Most armenians I met were lazy workless shits on welfare who are extremely racist towards non-armenians, not only Turkish people. That's why most people hate them.
I even spoke once with an american who told me he would have wanted the Ottomans to ''genocide'' them all.

I literally said I was an Armenian in my post you fucking idiot

>prime example of low IQ turkroach

Nice try, Rastapopoulos.

>683136436
poor guy

Turkish are retards who basically voted for saddam.

Got some jewtube examples of shit-bag armenians? In france we have to with these fucks

youtu.be/q9CMUnV8Z5s

pay debt

How about you admit to that genocide now Turkey eh?

Yeah, okay Nikos. Come back when you've paid your fucking taxes, then maybe we'll take you seriously.

i live in western europe too. Not north african myself but from experience i know most of them are fine and dont act agressive unless you provoke them.

>most of them are fine and dont act agressive unless you provoke them.

What are you on about? When they're not pickpocketing they're getting hammered and assaulting strangers.

There was no genocide you cuck.

Ok then, I'll just kill a few million Turks with the intention to see them wiped of the face of the planet and claim it was just in 'self defence'

At least they'll be a reason to wipe the filthy cockroaches off the planet

im was being serious actually. most of them i know study and work and dont cause trouble cause they're good citizens.

but hey im gonna stop talking about africans since the topic was about Armenia.

Oh, I see the misunderstanding: those are roma.

North Africans are hit-or-miss. There's the upstanding hadji doctor and there's the piece of shit thug.

Hey fuck, have you ever heard about Khojaly massacre? And about all racial attacks from armenians to non-armenians during the Ottoman Empire? It was the armenian scum to cause trouble in order to create more lebensraum for their parasite ''country''

Learn some history please.

WOW never knew Armenia was considered a country, they even have an anthem and shit.

I have learnt history, which is why I conclude that the Turkish committed a genocide on the Armenians.

You basically just said hey look, he raped a child, that justifies my raping of a child

Then again, I wouldn't expect logic from a roach now would I? Have fun never entering the EU faggot

This guy gets it.

Nobody except Turks even gives a shit about Armenia, and most people wouldn't be able to point it out on a map