Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
I'm graduating from high school top of my class in two weeks and I still haven't written my speech.
Roll dubs and decide what I should include in it!

Talk about niggers

"His name...was Robert Paulson"

rerolling, post video if u get recorded

Reroll

reroll

Weave a bit of Hitler speeches in there.

HA! what school is it? so I can look up your "His name...was Robert Paulson" on youtube?

who is jaleel white?

Damnit Nick, stop being such a fag

Will include it.
Any particular speeches of his?

so, OP, you gonna do this?

can you tell us what school so I can look it up... if anybody posts on youtube

"Hi billy mays here"

u HAVE to tell now cuz dubs

I'd rather not at this time, but if it gets recorded I'll certainly post back on here with the link.

Thank you all for coming here, these past few years have been hard for me, but not as hard as my erect penis when misses "insert hot teacher here" was lecturing our class, and I'm syre many guys from my class share this opinion. Now, I would also like to thank my parents for being there for me and supporting me throughout, even though my dad can be a dick and my mom can be a whiny slut.
Anyways, I'll wrap this up, it is very clear that I'm better then you all since I have the highest grade and will continue build a succesful life once I leave, instead of all those dumb niggers in my class who will either be a crip, dead, or a deadbeat wellfare douchebag.

So thank you everyone for showing me that I am in fact better then anyone and I hope that I never have to see any of you miserable scumbags ever again.

"The teachers, you students...you're all potatoes. You count to potatoe, you look like potatoes. I'd ask, "are you what you eat?", but you're potatoe"

Vote for trump

pussy

reroll

>Potatoe

You didn't finish high school i guess?

I'd rather NOT have my plan ruined before I actually give this speech, thank you.

fine, email [email protected] with the info. I won't ruin ur speech, & u know my name so if i do you can hunt me down

Yes, everyone does now

u can google search robert soley milwaukee & find a news story with my picture, thus knowing it's me

I would like to take this opportunity to announce to the public at large that and

actually, i guess there isn't a pic on at least one
there WAS, i think