Whats your guys's opinion on the new BattleField?

Whats your guys's opinion on the new BattleField?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5/5

Won't be able to play it, looks cool though

neat

32man bayonette charge, targeting same target, one after one.
Count me in

Just as boring as all the otherones, its just copypaste shit like call of duty. wake up and stop buying this shit

#ripcod

No real opinion cuz its not released yet, but I have hope

Back to the rinky dink obselete shit of yester-war because it's too much effort to add anything even remotely fresh into this franchise or genre. old shitty weapons, vehicles, and unlocks. Can't wait to play medic and have to once again unlock my fucking defib.

suit you self

Battlefield 2 Atacama desert is the greatest level of any video game any platform so if they replicate that kind of feel I'll be happy

ive been playing battlefield for a while, but this looks like its gonna be shit.

they will hype up scripted events in multiplayer (i.e. the destruction of the tower in shanghai map in bf4), but there won't be anything groundbreaking that will make the game stand out.

people will likely buy it, just like cod fanboys always spend way too much money on those shit games, but that won't make it a good game to play.

Another shitty copy paste with no innovation. Just like CoD.
Into the trash it goes.

I feel like most of these people have no idea what it's about.. It's fucking world war 1, how is that not awesome?

>It's fucking world war 1, how is that not awesome?
Are you serious nigger? or are you just 12? like this shit hasn't been done an awful amount of times before...

It was awesome when it was done before. The past billion games have been future shit, it's about time we get a game based on past wars with better engines

Or, here's a better idea. A goddamned innovative game for once.

Why don't you give suggestions then?

Fuck man..

you must be thinking of ww2 you dumb >nigger. I can only think of a handful of decent ww1 games.

Why? Are you implying that they actually listen to their communities? That's funny user, real funny.

This
I've been in since Battlefield 2 and I just cant imagine BF in world war 1.
It won't work.

Tell me ANY differences, gameplay wise.

We want new not old. WWI will just be map after map of such wonderful environments like trenchsmoke grey, mud field brown, and practically no decent flying vehicles. everything will be old, slow, and inaccurate. Look at how little effort they put into Battlefront:EA. What makes you think it will be any different?

Its a reskin of BF4 and people are getting all shit happy over a pre rendered video.

Gamers are fucking beyond retarded

the only decent WW1 FPS that have come out in the past 5 years is Verdun . which got very positive reviews
if they do a A class Verdun this game will be awesome
what i hope for is BF3 in WW1 time .

Do you guys not appreciate old stuff? It's a game for the history fans not 12 year olds looking for crazy excitement

I second that. Well said.

Replace "BF4" and you can say the same for any game that gets over hyped these days

Fallout 4
Its a reskin of Fallout 3 and people are getting all shit happy over a pre rendered video.

Dark Souls 3
Its a reskin of DS2 and people are getting all shit happy over a pre rendered video.

Call of Duty: Whatever
Its a reskin of CoD:x and people are getting all shit happy over a pre rendered video.

well son i have played BF from 1942 and i can tell it can work if done properly . the real thing is
will they gone do it good or they gone try to cashgrab it and give us another battlefront

>Buying a VIDEO GAME because "muh history"
Are you really this autistic? If I want to read about history I'll crack open a history book.

your retardedness is off the charts. but here:
>WW1, only firearms bolt-action rifles + mounted MGs except for 1918 with the Bergmann MP
>WW2, every side had multiple portable full-automatic weapons, plus middle of the war semi-automatic rifles

But then you can't be in the history, you can't get the experience of playing a person fighting in it.

>Replace "BF4" and you can say the same for any game that gets over hyped these days
So how is his point of "gamers are fucking retarded" invalid? or where you trying to prove him right?

there is wiazrds in the new battlefield no way

Red orchestra 2 Vietnam is looking nice.

?your retardedness is off the charts.
Ironic since you didn't answer my question at all.

I was agreeing with him. Not every post on this board has to be a teenage angst filled argument.

Neither will the video game. To get the actual experience of a person fighting in ww1, it would have to be hyper realistic, you dying in one or two shots, and staying dead.

I want vehicles that can be used against infantry preferably from the air. a helicopter, jet or other vtol. Fast accurate raiding vehicles to deploy a flood of troops to an insertion point at once without having to deploy a chute and drift like a bullseye to the ground.

Are you a hyper literal person or something? Does anything live up to your standards?

I did. WW2 setting can offer the dynamic gameplay the modern human being with the attention span of a goldfish demands, if done right
WW1 on the other hand can hardly be popular with the mass market, which is what EA aims for obviously. So unless they throw historicity out the window, this game can't possibly succeed

is this guy for real ?

Explain

then play BF3 or BF4 ?

Maybe you just don't like FPS games user
It's okay, no need to get mad over it

im not your history teacher .
you learn this things in school

Such a vague answer really only means you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

don't discriminate against poor Tyrone. It's not his fault he quit school at age 8, it's the bad white cis heteronormative males fault.

Social justice battlefield

Main char is a nigger and the enemy is the white man.

We need to kill off the shit skins before they put us whites in a death camp with the help of their Islamic overlords and white liberal cuckold servants.

I've always wanted a WW1 game, now they're doing it. I'm almost emotional over it.

looks awesome 10/10! played a fuck ton of BF4 now im at lvl 120. looks even better than bf4 too!

Cant wait

Let me guess, you were a heli spawnraper yes?

5/7 will play

Battlefield is the new COD. It's even worse than COD. THe series has become a dumbed down game for a dumbed down audience which appeals to the masses. So buy it if you're a dumb fuck teenager. If not, don't.

Fuck you future war shit is boring af

It looks amazing :D

there is no AAA game set in world war 1 you dipshit

this itll be a fucking joke. guaranteed it'll be nothing like ww1 as generally thats a shit theme for an FPS. it will probably have AC-130s

also the game launches with half the game unless you buy the deluxe edition. fuck off

Looks cool and I'm looking forward to it. Cool to finally have a ww1 game that's not shit. Looking forward to seeing maps get covered in mustard gas and have to put on a gas mask

This. Ive been intching for some sort of fps ww1 game that wasnt some indie developer bullshit on steam.

Quit bitching

There's something about WW1 that I don't feel should be glorified through a game. WW2 had the romance of beating back a real threat to humanity in the Nazis. I feel like WW1 shouldn't be glorified in the way that a WW2 game could be. There wasn't much heroism in dying over a single mile of land that you'd lose in the next day. Trench warfare was hell.

the hell are you smoking

>guaranteed it'll be nothing like ww1

There is no way they'll make it like WWI, it was mostly spent inside trenches.
Trenchwar was the reason how hitler was so successful in raping the french back on WWII, because he just ran through the trenches instead of digging a hole and waiting to be either shot or eat some mustard gas.

What the fuck are you talking about faggot. It's the First World War. That was a HUGE threat to humanity.

War in general is hell, man. Videogames are nothing like real life.

Picking it as a setting is not glorifying it lol

If you actually think there was only trench warfare in WW1, you must be a fucking yank.

>implying WW1 was all western front
>implying no Tannenberg
>implying no Gallipoli
>implying no Doberdò
seriously though, the eastern front was pretty much 19th century warfare with cavalry charges and shit
Alpine and desert warfare is sure fun too.

This

Nothing like that will be ingame, expect WW1ish outfits, then a Bollywood style shooter

The trailer for it is definitely glorifying it. The trailer makes it seem like it's an action packed fun fest every minute when most of the time people were cramped in a trench and then would be cut down in a matter of seconds when ordered to go over the top. The others would have their god damn feet fall off from trench rot

It's Call of Duty but with a wobbly cam to look "realistic", more dub step and more fanboys.

I know. Just correcting the dude about ww1 being only trenches.
BF1 will suck ass

On the bright side, it will get more people playing verdun. At least they give the slightest of shits about accuracy.

It'll probably play like any BF game if not worse. I'm more excited about Rising Storm 2 even though it looks like a reskin of RO2/RS in it's early stages.

I'm skeptical about most new releases but I'd love to have grueling trench warfare with gore like in WaW

Came here for this.
Since its aimed at western audiences and since most ppl know about the western front, Im guessing alot, if not all of the game, will be there.

Ohwell. Yay for DLCs.

Lots of shit, moron. Crazy experimental weapons, some of which didn't work. Emphasis on melee and shotgun combat in trench warfare, because SMGs practically didn't exist. The aforementioned trenches, first tanks used in warfare, horses, few man-portable MGs, not the same guns you've used in the past 20 FPSs.

Its a clusterfuck
Everyone wants something different
There are retards that like the future-type of war
And people that just want pure FPS (COD 4/BF2), like the good old days.
And becouse of this, I think CSGO (maybe Source) is the best type of FPS, no jump boosts,perks,sprinting,etc, its the PURE cocaine of the FPS world

Yeah rpgs are all the same they all have fighting and magic and shit. Wake up and stop buying video games

You don't have any history book don't lie

You know BF came first right?

Personally I'm not that interested in it. I think it will be just like any other FPS but with extra melee thrown in and some horses.

Doom 4 looks better.

Seems nice

Halo rip off that's been in production for like, 8 years.

>world war I
>1942

pick one retard

1. a dindu as a hero
2. anglosaxons again will fuck it up
3. where's the french, nothing in the trailer

If there's not one serb and french, GO FUCK YOURSELF FUCKING SWEDISH

How's it going to work if it's ww1? Do you just crouch in a trench until you hear a whistle and the stand up and immediately die? I've never played a ww1 game, but I don't really get how it would work if it's meant to be at all realistic. At least with ww2, vietnam, modern warfare etc there's hiding and tactics. WW1 was essentially walk into enemy fire, then it's their turn to do the same. Repeat over and over.

Can you be this fucking retarded? That guy is saying he has been playing battlefield since battlefield 1942..........the first one.

>Halo rip off
Fucking what?

ww1
>trench foot
>mustard gas
>bolt-action rifles
>14 year olds
sounds dank, worst war ever meme xdxd

WE

WUZ

>ww1 game
>No French

France is the best part of ww1 media, because most of the companies that do ww2 stuff are American, and too stupid to know free France fought through the rest of ww2.

VETS

obviously i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.