Anyone here have a little brother that sucked you off?

Anyone here have a little brother that sucked you off?

Neighborhood friends and cousins when we were really young. Crazy to think back on.

bump

I want but i dont know how to tell her

Not alone, man.

yeah, your mom

Anyone got links to any videos like that... Experimenting. Cock comparing. Friends jerking

This. Once I felt 100% depressed when I thought that. But not totally depressed if today remember that. Im heterosexual, IDK why i'm not gay if another young gay sucked my dick...

sex is fun and feels good, playing around doesn't change your attraction. society just isn't very open nowadays.

Mmhhh, yes. U right.

PS: OP, yes, my brother sucked my dick (when I was 13-14). That was terrible to think when I was 16-17. But now I'm 21, and I don't feel so bad when I think that.

no, but my daughter does it all the time

shes 6 btw

I had cousins that did it.

Never did anything with my brothers, but I did experiment with other kids my age.

I am a little brother. But I only made sexual experiences with class mates back the days.

no but when I got blowjobs from my older cousin when i was 9

Have you ever talked to them since about it? Old friends haven't kept in touch which is understandable. But up until when I was maybe 14 I used to convince my 11 year old cousin to give me "full body massages" and we've never discussed it

I have 3 younger brothers, I had plenty of opportunities but never did anything with them either, never really even thought about trying anything, just not something i wanted to do. It was fun helping them bathe/shower but i never considered it sexual in any way.

Let me correct that. When I was 14 he was 12 or 13. I was a curious idiot and he was really gullible.

Green text it user

Same here. Once had a 4-way J-O with friends
when his parents were not home. Became really attracted to this other dude he loved to 69. We were all 13-14. Discovered girls, then all went off on our own way.

Bump this

That shit's gay son.
I only get with my older brothers.

bmp

im straight but somehow this thread turns me on

There were several occasions.
>My clearest memory is when my family docked our boat at a friends lake house
> all the parents, cousins, aunts, and uncles went up to the house.
>He and I hung back. We spent a lot of time playing together when we were young because we were close in age.
>it was a small boat. 25 foot or so.
>cubby cabin for sleeping with no room to stand
>I don't remember how I brought up the idea but I know it was mine to give each other massages.
> I gave him one first as I recall. Starting with his back.
> we used probably a whole bottle of spray suntan lotion but it just made things sticky haha. It was the clear kind that smells like bug spray

My cousin and I probably started sucking each other when I was 12 he was 11. When a few years older we fucked like three times. We used to convince our younger sisters to play "games" as well.

I used to do lots of gay stuff with children my age (~6-10yo maybe). I went to different schools than them for middle and high school, so I never saw them again. I was really afraid that they would be in my high school and spread rumors about me being gay.

I turned out bi though, so jokes on them.

Should mention both straight and married now

I don't really have too much memory of how these things went down because it was so long ago and felt so normal at the time.
> but I remember pulling down his swim trunks.
>this is weird as fuck because I'm straight and he's my cousin but I can clearly picture the freckles on his ass.
>anyway we were kids so we thought a massage was covering the other person in bug spray or whatever it was and rubbing it all over their buttcheeks.
>it's funny because we both knew it was really naughty but we hadn't gone through puberty or anything and didn't know anything related to sex
>it was just the two of us being our typical obnoxious selves

cont

So anyway, I don't think I rubbed butt for very long because it was just silly.
>we laughed a lot and eventually I told him to turn over.
>I rubbed his pecs or whatever we had at the time for a bit and then did stupid stuff like poke his stomach and belly button like the pillsbury dough boy.
>I think I even played with his face and shit like that because we were super weird and this was too preteen boys' idea of a massage

pics or it didn't happen

eventually I pulled down his shorts and put his cock in my hands.
>I've never thought too much about this because... well he's my younger cousin
>how fucked is that?
>but obviously we weren't really hard at the time because we were so young.
>I hadn't even started maturbating, so all I thought to do was wiggle it around
>I'd make funny "boop boop" noises and move it side to side.
>we'd both giggle uncontrollably
>god this is weird

never take any:

stupid pedo = jail pedo

this was for

Sorry my green texts are kind of short. I'm currently on my phone.
>anyway
>I always thought his cock was smaller than mine
>but it wasn't super impotent back then
>now that I think back we were only ever semi hard and soft it was still decent sized
>it didn't last too long because deep down we knew it was weird
>couldn't stop giggling
>then it was my turn

moar

I've always wanted my sister to suck me off.

Shame she would never agree to do it now.

when I was 13 i was on a family vacation to wisconsin dells at one of the expensive hotels with a water park... and i met this boy who i assume was 11/12 or so (less developed than me) still remember what he looks like to this day, anyway we sorta became friends and one day I wasn't feeling well and my fam went out to ride the "ducks" and i stayed back with a migraine at the room and he came looking for me there and he came in and we ended up fooling around a bit and he was being super aggressive about it (i think he was probably introduced to this stuff by somebody else) anyway... he sucked me, I blew in his mouth, he sat on my face... and yeah.