Don't talk to me ever again son.

git gud

Don't talk to me ever again son.

Get up u wanker

HAX

Oh shit waddup

you're dead to me

cyka blyat

Oh nigga right in the heart. I gotta 99 fucks and they didn't touch a motha fuckin vital organ. You an unlucky littl sunabitch. Gud mus fukin h8 u

My dad works for Xbox live and he'll ban you faggot

Don't fuck up this bad.

This is why we stay away from the dark ones son.

Gay

This is why you earn 87 cents for every $1 I earn

get up, people are gonna wonder if you even lift

This is why white people have such good reddit ratings

Still want to play dark souls?

obviously i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

Like and subscribe for more.

the rape train has no breaks

my back hurts faggot, wake up and bark nigger

>nigger detected

" My son, my only son, I tried my best to shield you of this, i tried so hard. I realize that i brought this upon you, even though I never wanted this for you. Now that you have left me, my one and only hope is that you can muster my forgiveness on the other side, in the next life. My, only son.
Please forgive me. "

I used to be an adventurer like you

see

>d-dad, there's an arrow in my baaaack
>SO
>it hurts
>OH WOE IS ME! WHEN DID I EVER RAISE THE GAY BOY HE IS TODAY?
>SURELY THIS CANNOT BE MY FAULT?
>LOOK AT ME BOY! LOOK
>waaaaaaah
>I HAVE NO SOOOOOOON

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the back

nailed it

> pussy

The big wolf feels regret for allowing an arrow to hit the pup.

Did I do the right thing?

*whispers
You deserve this

I've injected too many Marijuanas

>git gud fgt

Faggot reject

I hate niggers.

It only gets worse

Pshhh... nothin personnel... kid

noob shit

>implying I have a father

I got the pussy on the chainwax

It'll always be like that, get used to it

"Please tell me you atleast got the nudes."

360 no scope

underrated post

Nothing, wolves can't talk.

"W-why didn't....you.....DOOOOODGE?!!!"

Yo dog

Gay

Everyone does, bro even themselves

Why did you have to identify as a native american you ungratefull little bitch.

Get up or I'll step on ya balls!

"n00b"

> Now you're Lying-Forever Ted. You're fired."

did a thing

fuckin aggro magnet l2p stop spam healing

That's it, play dead, and they won't suspect a thing...

Nanaki i love you

"Man up lil nigga, women will put many more sharp objects in your back for the rest of your life."

Hahaaa we have a winner

" I almost beat my record of 22 arrows you little fucking faggot "

I hate women more than niggers and I've never had a woman get out of their car and try to run me down zozzle
>pic related; my cat

Sorry son i knew building the wall was a bad idea.

Gay

Wolves can't talk, dumb fuck.

here come dat boi

"And now to claim my prize…"

(By which he is declaring his intention to savagely fuck the child wolf, still barely clinging to life, in its succulent arrow wound, — taking the new hole for a "test drive", if you will. If that wasn't clear.)

"I tried to warn you, but you didn't listen, now, did you?"

/thread

Here comes dat boi

Best so far

"Earn this"

Gay

This is the arrow wolf of much feels.

Good feels will come into you, but only if you comment "stay strong arrow wolf" in this thread.

fucking scrub, died from one arrow, i can't believe i gave birth to you